Nightmare

Closer To The Edge

-FIVE YEARS LATER-
-Bam-
to fill you all in, in the last five years, Vi got hit by a car and lost most of her memory, and didn't remember the guy that was in love with her. for three months I tried to get her to remember, but I failed. well now, Mel and Jimmy are married, but never invited Vi to the wedding. Dukie and Brian are engaged, Matt's with this girl Val, and Johnny is with this girl Lacey. Zacky's on and off with a girl named Gena.

Vi, on the other hand, is currently dating this guy Neil. they've been together for two years but he's a deadbeat.

oh and the Avenged Sevenfold guys basically took over the world. and im making Vi go see them tonight in my one last try to make her remember.

"VIOLA! COME ON!" I screamed, she hung up.

"sorry, I was breaking up with Neil. im tired of his shit" she said, I smiled. "who are we seeing again?"

"this band you used to like before your accident" I said.

"which one?"

yeah, she got into more accidents. no thanks to Jackass. but nothing as serious.

"first one" I told her, she nodded. "DICO! RAAB! COME ON!"

they both ran downstairs and we left. the whole car ride was Dico making Vi laugh hysterically.

we finally arrived and I could just feel the excitement coming from Vi. even if she didn't know the bands playing, she loved going to concerts. we got inside and got front row, right where all the guys would see us.

after an hour of waiting, the first band come on. I dont know who it was, so dont bother asking. after two hours of opening bands, it was time for a7x. how'd I know? you could ask the thousands of people behind me screaming there names.

the curtain in the back dropped and you saw the deathbat in the middle of Avenged Sevenfold. I smiled. Jimmy came out and started banging on his drums, looking around. he saw Vi, I could tell by his face. next, everyone else came out and they began one of there songs. Vi began singing along.

"how do I know the lyrics?" she asked. "these guys look really familiar"

after a few songs, Matt finally looked our way. his face lit up upon seeing the girl he used to love. I smiled and waved.

"were going to switch it up a bit. about five years ago, a friend of ours was in a horrific accident and forgot her memory of us. well, she's here today and were gonna bring her and her friends on stage" Matt said.

I climbed under the blockade, Dico and Raab following.

"thats not us guys, stop!" Vi said, I shook my head.

"come on. trust me" I said, she climbed under and we went straight to Matt. he leaned down and grabbed Dico's hand, pulling him up, then Raab, then me. Finally, Vi. he pulled her up and stared at her.

"every one knows Bam Margera and his two friends Dico and Raab, right?" Brian said, everyone screamed, I waved. Vi was just staring at all of them.

"wait a minute" she said, looking at Jimmy, then Brian and Zacky. Johnny and last Matt. "your..."

"were the ones, yes" Jimmy said. Vi looked to the side-stage and saw her sisters standing there, nodding there heads.

"Matt?" Vi asked. everyone smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY. MORE SOON, I PROMISE.
cooookies?