Nightmare

A Flair For The Dramatic

I heard silent shuffles around me. I opened my eyes and saw Jimmy's staring right back at me. I squeeled a little.

"JIMMY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO WAKE HER!" Zacky screamed, everyone stared at him, including me.

"its okay, its about time I woke up anyway" I said, staring at the clock. 10 a.m, latest i've slept in a while. "whats for breakfast?"

"ceral, as always" Johnny snickered. I shook my head.

"put those bowls away. do you have any produce in your fridge?" I asked.

"you'd have to look, if not, we can stop really fast" Matt said. I opened the door and the cold air rushed out at me, most of the shelves were full of beer. I found nothing I could use.

"driver, please stop at any convience store" I said, I saw him nod. "how long?"

"next store is in twenty miles, I say about thirty minutes" he told me, I nodded. there was traffic, we werent moving very fast.

"perfect, do you guys mind if I jump in the shower?" I asked, they all shook there heads.

"we stopped early this morning and got you some stuff. its in the back" Zacky said, smirking that beautiful smirk. I walked in the back and found two bags, filled to the top.

I looked in the one and it was half full with new underwear, and some new bra's. obviously, my sisters did the shopping. Matt walked into the back. I began to look into the other bag.

"I remember your favorite shampoo and conditioner was Coconut. and your favorite body wash and spray was vanilla. so we picked some up. oh, we got you some razors too" he said, leaning against the wall. I looked at him.

"im sorry" I said, he stared. "for not remembering you. after everything you did for us. and im sorry for leaving you guys and im sorry for causing you pain and im just sorry! everything was starting to flood back to me last night and im just so sorry!"

"hey, hey, hey" he said, coming closer and pulling my to his chest, I wrapped my arms around him "no need to be sorry. you got hurt, we all understand that. its fine" we stood like that for a few minutes, then he let go "you should get in the shower"

"yeah" I said, letting go and grabbing my two bags "thanks. ill repay you"

"no no, its just nice to have you half way back" he smirked. I walked into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. it was a very small supply but i'd take it.

as I washed my body and my hair, I began to think of how nice it was knowing that he'd remembered me, even after all these years and all the pain I caused him. I always had this thought in my head that I knew people but just never remembered...

-Matt-
Vi got into the shower and I walked over to my bunk to see if Val had awoken yet. when I pushed back the curtan, I saw her beautiful smiling face.

"morning sunshine" I said, she giggled that lovely giggle.

"I heard you two" she said, my smile dropped. "I feel bad. she shouldnt feel bad about loseing her memory! it wasnt her choice!"

"I know" I agreed, she shook her head, then leaned forward and kissed me

"it was cute how you remembered everything though" she whispered, I looked at her "I know Matt, and to be honest, im okay with you still slightly loving her. she's a very pretty and amazing girl"

"I dont love her anymore. I love you" I said, telling the whole truth and nothing but it.

"Mathew" she said.

"Valary" I answered right back. I heard the water go off and the towel being pulled off the wall. "im just glad she remembers us now"

I helped her out of the bunk and went to the front. Vi came out of the bathroom, hair in that messy bun, her sisters clothes on, hardly any make up on .the bus stopped and she smiled. she grabbed her purse from the counter.

"were here ma'am" Ernie said, she smirked.

"great, ill be back in a few minutes" she said.

"ill come with you" Zacky said. grabbing sunglasses, a hat and a hoodie. he covered himself up.

they left the bus and I sat there, wondering why Zacky suddently took a liking to her.

"maybe because he noticed she was hurt many times, and doesnt want to hate her forever. why did he hate her in the first place?" Jimmy asked. I stared at him.

"were you reading my mind?" I asked, he laughed.

"im pretty sure we all had the same thought" everyone nodded.

"no one knows why he hated her" Johnny added his two cents.

we waited for them to come back, and fifteen minutes later, they did. both holding bags in both hands.

"I dont want anyone looking at this feast im making. and Zacky, if you spill anything, I will drop kick you in the throat" she said.

"you got violent living with a bunch of guys huh?" Val said, Vi smirked and nodded.

"its the only way to protect yourself. if they anticted me, i'd attack them" she said, laughing. everyone else made faces "have you not seen our movies?"

"not really" Matt said, she shook her head. "MOVIE TIME WHILE VI MAKES BREAKFAST!"

as Vi was cooking away, we ordered Jackass on demand. while we were laughing hysterically, she was cooking up a storm. suddenly, plates were shoved on the table. each full of pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast.

"bon appeitee" she said, smiling.