Nightmare

We Stitch These Wounds

-Matt-
you gotta tell her dude. you still love her. she was your first love. but you love Val now. you cant hide the truth from both of them

"Val, Vi can I talk to you two, alone please" I asked, they both nodded and walked to the back. I looked at everyone, they knew what I was thinking. and they knew if they eavesdropped, i'd allow Vi to drop kick them in the face.

I walked to the back and saw the two of them. oh god.

"so whats up Matty?" Vi said, I looked out the window.

"Val, I lied to you earlier, and now I feel like shit" I said, she giggled.

"Matt, I knew it the whole time. dont feel like shit, I understand" she said, taking my hand and Vi's. "she was your first love Matt. you fell and you fell hard. she got hurt and you two didnt find closer. dont worry about it Matt"

"wait, huh?" Vi asked, confused. Val giggled again.

"you see Vi, when Matt and you first met, he fell hard. when you got hurt, and you didnt remember the love you two sorta shared, he was crushed. he was crushed for a good year and a half. thats where I stepped in. we started hooking up and shit, and eventually, we became a couple. I know im only a fill in, but I dont mind. as long as he's happy, I am. so, Matt, if you want Vi back, just tell me" she said, my mouth dropped.

"are you serious?" Vi asked. Val nodded. she was lying, I could tell. "you two are so fucking adorable, I would NEVER break that. Matt, I understand we had a thing, but you have to drop it in order to fall for Val like that. Matt, we need to have closer. I dont want Val hurting anymore"

"one last kiss" Val said. "look, Vi is right. I was lying back there and if you left me for her, no offense, i'd be so upset. I love you Matt and I know you love Vi too but, you cant love two people at once"

"really quick" Vi said. she let go of Val's hand, and came over to me "Val, your amazing, you know that?"

"just get it over with, ill leave you too alone" she said, kissing my cheek and hugging Vi. she left and we just stared at each other.

"do you really want to do this, and possibly hurt Val? you two are perfect for each other. I was never even close. I think its time for you to let me go" she told me.

I grabbed her head with my hands, gently of course. I leaned foward and gently kissed her. neither broke the kiss, but eventually, I did.

"fine, its all over. everything" I said, she stared, frozen.

"your bed is so big" she whispered, "youd have to help me up"

"yeah.." I said, then noticed what was happening "did that help your memory?"

she shushed me.

"and you cuffed me to Zacky, knowing he hated me" she stared at me, "you asshole!"

she stormed to the front. I chased her.

"what?" I asked.

"you cuffed me to Zacky, to torture me to make me stay longer. you KNEW I didnt want to be there because of my father. I blamed myself until my accident for you getting shot, when really, it was your fault. if you let me leave, you wouldnt have gotten shot!"

"but you wouldve!" I yelled back. everyone stared at us.

"its not like I haven't almost been killed before Matt. that wouldnt have made a difference!"

"yes, it would've. I would've still loved you Viola!" I told her, "why are you flipping out?!"

"BECAUSE I REMEMBER NOW!" she screamed. "Zacky hit me, Jimmy yelled at him, Brian threatened to kill us, Jimmy helped us. you found us, flipped out. when I told my mom and I knew my dad was coming, you cuffed me. then I left and called you from a gas station to leave the house, and you didnt! you got shot and so did my dad! you came to the funeral with us, then was on bed rest, and your last few days I left and went to Bam's. then you called Bam and got him to bring me to your house. I flipped out. two days later I got into my accident. I remember everything now. YOU SHOULDVE JUST LET ME GO!"

"VIOLA! I wasnt going to leave you at my house to get shot! I told you I was going to be your protector. I wasnt going to break that promise" I said.

"you should've!" she told me.

I guess she was done argueing with me, when she turned around and ran to Zacky. what the fuck was going on with those two?!
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHORT EVERYONE.
ITS REALLY JUST A FILLER.
COOKIES?!