Nightmare

Second Heartbeat

-Vi-
Matt and I had ignored each other since our argument earlier. it was stupid, I know, but with that one, simple, short kiss, I remembered everything. we were at one of their last concerts, where, I had no idea. while the smaller bands opened, I sat in the dressing room next to my sisters.

"im gonna call Bam" I said, getting up and walking into the hallway. I sat down on the floor, phone to my ear, waiting for an answer. finally, it stopped ringing

"hello?" he said.

"AHOY!" I yelled into my phone, he laughed.

"VIOLA!"

"BRANDON!"

"how is everything?"

"I remember everything now. and I mean everything"

"it all just flooded back?"

"yeah, when Matt and I kissed. it was closer so dont say shit"

"thats good!" he said, then shushed someone, who I was guessing was Dico, in the background "Neil came over"

"paint catapult?"

"that...and I sorta drop kicked him in the face" I started laughing hysterically. I saw a huge figure standing by me from the corner of my eye.

"thanks Bam. hey, the guys are going on soon, ill call you tomorrow. love you jerk"

"have fun, and be careful. love you too bitch" I hung up.

"what?" I said, he sat next to me.

"look, im sorry okay? you were right, I shouldve listened, but I couldnt imagine you laying in that coffin. I made you a promise, and im never going to break it. even know" he said.

"no Matty, you have no reason to be sorry. i'm sorry I flipped out earlier. it was all so sudden" I said, he smirked that amazing smirk. "to be honest, now that I remember you and everything, im sure I wouldve missed you"

"well, we missed you" he said, getting up and lowering his hand to help me "come on, your singing tonight"

"WHAT?! no I am not" I said, taking his hand. he hugged me when I got up.

"oh yes you are" he whispered, let go and ran into the dressing room. I chased him.

"NO. I AM NOT SINGING!" I screamed, "how the fuck did you know about that?"

"are you forgetting your cousin filled us in on EVERYTHING?!" Jimmy asked. I scowled.

"its not happening" I said "end of story"

"oh guys, let her be. its too soon, maybe next tour" Val said, I stuck my tongue at them.

"wait, huh? no. never!" I told her, she laughed.

"oh hunny please, every girl in this room has sung on stage. if your going to be part of this family, your going to have to too" Lacey told me.

"but I hardly know the songs. I cant" I told them.

"okay, so next tour, when you know the words, you will sing. end of story, LETS GO!" Jason Berry (who i'd just met earlier today) said. we all went to the stage.

The girls stood at the side of the stage as we watched them play. I felt bad that Zacky was the only guy without his girl there. but I noticed that every now and then, he'd look over at me, and smile.

and with each smile, my heart skipped a beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short again,
IM SORRY!