Nightmare

Gimme Gimme Some Of That Vampire Money

I woke up and stared at the one picture on my wall. I smiled. Matt walked in.

"how'd you sleep?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Matt, what would've happened if we never met?" I asked. he looked at me.

"we wouldn't be here. we'd be in that small house, wishing our dreams would come true, imagining what'd it be like. you gave us a lot of money, which basically set us off. and we never really got a chance to thank you" he said, I remembered now.

"my pleasure" I whispered.

"come on, your sisters made breakfast" he said, taking my hand and helping me out of the huge bed that was in my room. I grabbed the camara and snapped a shot of him, he stared me down.

"its for my wall!" I said, he laughed.

we walked downstairs and all sat for breakfast. Jimmy continued to crack jokes, and everyone was crying from laughing so hard. my stomach began to hurt and I couldn't handle it anymore.

"so whats on the agenda today?" Brian asked. everyone looked around.

"lets go shopping!" Mel suggested, everyone shrugged and nodded.

after breakfast, we all got showered and ready, and met in the living room at 12. the guys had on big baggy sweatshirts, hats and glasses. I couldn't help but laugh when Jimmy walked downstairs in a robbers mask.

we left and went to the closest mall. we walked around and very few people looked our way. we went into hot topic and I went crazy. I found a bunch of gauges and lip rings I wanted, and brought them all. for some reason, the guys wanted to buy everything, but I said no. repeatedly.

eventually we got hungry, so we decided on having something small before dinner. the guys got up to get it all, and then brought it to us. they took off there glasses and placed them on the table. just without the glasses, people noticed them. we finished eating and tried to escape.

"OH MY GOD! ITS AVENGED SEVENFOLD!" a girl screamed, we began to run towards the doors. we got outside safely and I sat on a bench.

"go get the car. ill stay here with all the bags!" I said, they nodded and ran to the car.

"better watch yourself bitch. ill fuck you up!" some girl said, then punched me right in the face. I fell back and hit my head against the concreit.

-Zacky-
we pulled the huge SUV up and saw the bags, but no Vi. I got out and looked around, she was laying on the floor, nose bleeding, holding her head.

"what happened?" I asked, helping her up.

"some girl told me to watch myself adn that she'd fuck me up, then punched me!" she said, I got her into the car then grabbed the bags. we left.

"you okay?" Matt asked as he drove.

"it fucking hurt" she said. "why would they hit me?"

"they know all of us. your the outsider. Zacky's the only single one. fans can get out of control" Val said.

"so they think im with Zacky?" I asked "thats why I was punched?"

"yeah, basically" Mel said.

is it bad that I smiled at the thought of her being with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
haii everyone!! sorry its taking me forever to write, im really sorry!