Nightmare

The Only Exception

When we arrived home, I tended to Vi. she was starting to turn a little black and blue, so I gave her ice, just incase it wouldve swelled. I sat next to her as everyone else ran around upstairs putting things away.

"you okay?" I asked, she looked at me, smiled and nodded. that smile was breath taking. "good, im sorry she hit you"

"its not like im not used to it. the concrete whats hurt the most" she giggled. I took her free hand and twinned my fingers with hers. I saw the smile from the corner of my eye. I knew she could tell I was smiling too.

we sat like that for a little while and watched tv. when we heard feet coming down the stairs, we let go of each other. Matt was standing in the door way.

"whatcha guys up too?" he asked.

"watching Cops" Vi answered, giggling for some reason.

"whats so funny?" I asked. she looked at me, then Matt, then the tv.

"just reminds me of the movie Step Brothers, thats all"

"never seen it" Matt said, walking into the kitchen. I heard a huge gasp.

"FUCK NO! MOVIE NIGHT! TONIGHT!" she screamed. "ill order pizza. then run to the store and get soda, popcorn and candy and we're watching it!"

"its fine Vi" he said, she looked at me.

"please tell me you've seen it" she asked, I shook my head no. "HOW THE FUCK!"

"were rock stars, not movie stars like you sweetheart" I said, she blushed but smiled.

"JIMMY!" she screamed, he ran downstairs.

"WHAT?!" he yelled.

"were having a movie night. I need to go to the store. can you order pizza?" she asked. he nodded.

"what movie?" he asked.

"step brothers since these two assholes havnt seen it!"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! GO WOMAN GO!" he screamed. I laughed.

"ill come with you" I told her, she smiled.

"WELL GO!" Jimmy screamed. he was already on the phone called the pizza place.

Vi and I left and went to the local CVS. We walked in and the girl behind the counter reminded me of the younger Vi, the one we met in the resturant in New Jersey. She smiled at me as I walked in, and I waved.

"go talk to her" Vi said. I looked at her. "I can handle getting candy and popcorn. do you not see that worn out deathbat around her neck? she has to wear that thing every day. your probably one of her idols, now go talk to her and make her day"

I shrugged and walked over to the counter and said hello to the young girl.

"h-hi, my names S-Steph" she mumbled, I giggled.

"no reason to be nervous Steph, im Zacky. its nice to meet you" I said, shaking her hand. she smiled.

"I know im at work and your with your girlfriend, but do you mind if I get a picture?" she asked, I smiled.

"how long have you listened to a7x?" I asked, she counted the years in her head.

"since the very beginning"

"ever seen Step Brothers?" she shook her head no. "what time do you get off work?"

"in fifteen minutes I close the store" she said, I smiled.

"great, let me go help my friend and ill be right back" I smiled, and walked away. I snucked up behind Vi and grabbed her hips. "hey baby"

"herro" she said, "how was she?"

"Im thinking about inviting her over for the movie. is that okay?" I asked. she laughed.

"Zacky, its your house. you can do whatever" she told me, I smiled. "now help me carry this shit"

we walked to the front and placed everything down.

"Steph, this is Vi. Vi, this is Steph" I said, they both smiled and shook hands.

"its nice to meet the new Baker girlfriend" Steph smiled, Vi started laughing.

"no, im Zacky's best friend. Its a long story" she said, Steph giggled. "so I hear your coming home with us?"

"I am?" Steph said.

"yeah, come watch Step Brothers with us" Zacky said "follow us in your car?"

"yeah, sure" Steph said. "oh my god, I cant believe im hanging out with Zacky Vengeance and Vi"

"do you get facebook to your phone?" Vi asked, Steph nodded "lemme see that?"

Steph handed Vi her phone and Vi started typing away. she finished and handed it back to Steph.

"hanging out with the guys and girls of Avenged fucking Sevenfold. dont bother texting me or else Vi will flip out on you. be jelly bitches!" Steph read out loud and laughed.

"let go" I said.

we waited for Steph then had her follow us home. we introduced her to everyone and watched the movie.

Vi was sitting next to me the whole time, and our hands touched over the popcorn a few times. but those few times made me so happy.

she was right also, this movie was funny as shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys, I know this chapter reallllllllllly sucks.
just felt like writting a little somethhingg.

sorry again. *free chocolate cake*