Nightmare

Almost

I heard nothing but my sisters and I breathing for awhile. thats when I took the chance. I somehow shimmyed my hands infront of me and reached for my necklace. it was basically just a razor on a cord. I took the razor off and started sawing at the roped around my hands. when I finished, I did the same to my feet. as soon as I was done, I went over to Dukie, and began to get her out. Then Mel. finally, about an hour later, we were free. I opened the closet door and looked out, I walked out and the light hurt my eyes. Dukie and Mel followed as we made our way up the stairs.

"god this place is a god damn mess" I said, I saw the kitchen phone and ran to it.

"dont call the police!" Dukie said, both Mel and I stared at her.

"Dukie, they kidnapped us." I said, she bowed her head.

"im sure they have a good reason in doing so. just call Ryan and tell him all three of us are very sick. we dont need to get these guys in trouble"

"who of them threatened to hurt us. only the one didnt. two against one Dukie" Mel said. I sighed and dialed Ryan's number.

"hello?" he asked.

"RYAN! its Vi, look, Dukie, Mel and I are very sick, so we wont be in work for awhile" I said, I heard him sigh.

"alright girls, you guys feel better. wait, where are you, this isnt your number" he said, I sighed.

suddenly, the front door busted open. I looked at Dukie and Mel.

"BACK DOOR!" I told them, they both bolted for the door. "Ryan, im sorry" I said, then hung up.

"SHIT!" one screamed, and began to chase after us. as I ran, I looked back. I was shocked. and because I wasnt paying attention, I tripped. and he caught me. "what the fuck do you think your doing?"

"just let my sisters go" I said, he shook his head. suddenly, Dukie and Mel were being brought back by the other two.

"howd you get out?" brown eyes asked. "and be honest, or else"

"you forgot to check my necklace, there was a razor on it" I said. they nodded.

they brought us downstairs but didnt put us in the closet, instead they put us in a bedroom.

"atleast here we can watch you. your lucky it wasnt the rest of our family" the tall one said.

I sat there as they re-tied us. I began to go off into my dream-land.

I began to think about how my sisters and I were never close as kids, but now that we lived and worked together, we were. how being 21 was great, and about my brother Billy. about back home in New Jersey, and the resturant. and that night when they came out of the bushes.

"VI!" Dukie silently screamed in my face "get out of dream-land and think of a plan!"

"why do I always have to think of the fucking plans?" I asked. I could tell they were both probably staring at me. "fine, Mel. try to reach my hands again"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" one of the men screamed at us. I couldnt tell which was in the room with us, he was laying on the bed. I could hear Dukie crying already, and I just had to sit here and listen to it.

"just let my sisters go and keep me" I said, then I saw his beautiful green eyes infront of me, his hot breathe hit my face. I knew who was there, and for some reason, I had the urge to lean up a little bit so our faces touched.

"I told you to shut the fuck up" he said, and then his hand hit my cheek. I began to tear up.

the door opened just as he hit me, I heard the other one gasp.

"DUDE! YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL!" he said, he walked over to green eyes and pushed him away from me. "get out. and on your way out, turn on the light. I want to see her face"

green eyes did as told, and turned the light on. the one infront of me was very tall. gigantor. he didnt have a mask on. my eyes lit up. when they were chasing us earlier, I only kept my eyes on green eyes, I didnt look at the others. it was the same people from that table I waitressed the other night. he leaned down and touched my cheek, I pulled away.

"shh, dont worry. im not going to hurt you. you can trust me" he said in the sweetest voice "im sorry he did this too you. he can get out of hand sometimes"

when he touched my cheek, it stung. he grabbed the ice cold beer he layed on the table and put it against my cheek. it felt nice.

"thank you" I whispered "whats your name? so I dont have to call you gigantor" he laughed.

"creative. im Jimmy. you dont have to be scared, none of you do. I wont let them hurt you guys" he said, and for once in the past four days, I smiled.

"I think you already know me and my sisters" I scuffed. "why did you guys do this? why us?"

"its something ill have to explain a different time, but your helping us a lot" he said, he took the beer back and walked to the door. he turned the light off. "ill bring you girls some real food"

after that, he left. I couldnt believe green eyes, gigantor aka Jimmy and long hair were our kidnappers. is that why they kept staring at us at the resturant?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Vi's necklace is the same as Max's. (btw, thats Max Greene from Escape The Fate)