Nightmare

Secrets Out Of The Bag

Jimmy came in more and more to see us. he gave us good food, and kept us entertained. he was really silly. he stil never explained anything to us. its been four days we've been down here. one night, our fourth night here, second in this room, we heard someone else coming. Jimmy was in the room with us. the door opened and the light was turned on.

"what the fuck!" Bodzilla said. Jimmy's head snapped up. "why is there three beautiful girls tied up in the spare bedroom?"

"Shads, we'll explain later" Jimmy said, the one they calls 'Shads' shook his head no. he came over to me and untied my hands, then did the same for my sisters. we untied our feet.

"girls, the kitchen is up those stairs. go and sit at the table, eat anything you want. im sorry" he said, he walked out. "GATES! VENGEANCE! CHRIST! PLAGUE! LIVING ROOM, NOW!!" he yelled.

everyone scrambled around, not wanting to piss of Shads anymore then he already was. my sisters and I just walked upstairs and sat at the kitchen table as we were told. If it was Jimmy or green eyes or long hair, i'd make a run for it. but Shads was a big guy, so I wasnt going to take my chances. over the kitchen table there was a square cut-out which allowed you to see into the living room. I slyly looked threw it. green eyes, Jimmy, mohawk and long hair sat on the couch. Shads pased back and forth infront of the tv. then made his way into the kitchen.

"your name's Vi right?" he asked me, showing no anger towards me at all. I nodded. "what are your sisters names?"

"Mel and Dukie" I whispered, he nodded and walked back into the living room.

"what the fuck is wrong with you four!?" he yelled. I stood up.

"mr. Shads sir, mohawk isnt involved. just sayin" I said, then sat down again.

"VI! come here please" Shads said. I got up and slowly made my way into the living room, head down. "Vi there is no reason for you to be scared. I wont let anyone hurt you. my names Matt" he said, then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I flinched. "its okay" he whispered.

"dude, you dont get it" green eyes said. Matt stared at him.

"then please explain to me why you kidnapped this innocent girl and her two sisters" he said threw his teeth. "Dukie, Mel please come out here" they walked out "go ahead and sit in my chair"

"we asked Mudrock" long hair said. I looked up. "he told us who there parents were, and how rich they are. we figured since we dont have the money, if we kidnapped the girls and said we found them, maybe there parents would give us a reward. enough for us to pay for the studio and tour"

"all you wanted was money?" I asked, they nodded "well im sorry, but theres no way your going to reach our parents. we dont talk to them."

"why not?" Matt asked, I looked away from everyone. "thats a private conversation"

"I tried telling them not to hurt them, but you know how stubborn Zacky is" Jimmy said.

"oh I hit her once, big deal" green eyes, aka Zacky said.

"well you girls wont be leaving us" Matt said, I stared at him.

"you just want the money too, dont you" I asked, "and for a few minutes, I thought you were different then them"

I slide my way out from under his arm and my sisters and I left the room. we figured if we tried, itd only make them more pissed, so we just went back downstairs to the spare bedroom we were in. I allowed them to share the bed as I layed on the floor.

"did you really think he was any different?" Mel asked me. I sighed.

"I did. but as always, im wrong" I said.

"stop trusting people so easily" Dukie said.

"let me do all the talking okay? you two are way to gulable" I told them.

"coming from the girl who thought there leader was different" Mel mummbled.

"go to fucking sleep" I yelled. I closed my eyes and drifted into my perfect dreamland.

In the morning, I was woken up by loud knocks. the door open and light shinned in, there stood Matt.

"Vi, I want to talk to you" he said, he looked like he'd stayed up all night. basically, he looked like shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
7 months without you Jimmy. we miss you more and more every day that passes. rest easy.
beeteedubs, the guys did a fantastic job on the album <3