Nightmare

Feeling This

"what?" I asked him, not moving from my spot on the floor.

"please" he begged, I sighed and got up, walking towards him. "Mel, Dukie, I have Jimmy standing outside the door, our close friend will be coming over soon to take the three of you shopping. Jimmy and I are coming along"

after we walked out, I heard Jimmy whisper a 'hello' to me, but I ignored him. I followed Matt up the stairs, threw the kitchen and living room and then up another set of stairs. we passed a few rooms. two of the doors were opened. I looked inside and saw Mohawk and then next was green eyes. the third door was closed, and then we came to the last door, Matt opened it and allowed me to go in before him. I stood there as he closed and locked the door.

"please, sit on the bed" he said, I moved slowly and had to jump to get on the bed. he sat next to me "you dont have to be scared"

"thats what Jimmy said in the van, and then I got slapped" I snickered. so far the only one I liked was Mohawk, only because I havnt talked to him yet.

"well now im running this operation, and no ones going to lay a hand on you. look, ive been up all night thinking about what you said. im not different then them, im actually just like them, but not in this thing there doing. I wouldve put a stop to it in Jersey if I knew, but now that your here, why dont you just stay for a little bit? I mean, maybe if you girls stuck around, you could teach us guys some things. we dont have many girl friends, we really only have one, but she's like us kinda. plus, we dont have the money to send you back yet"

"whatever" I said. still not liking him very much. "is that girl the one thats taking us shopping?"

"yes, her names Val. she's my best friend"

"if you guys kidnapped us for money, how are we going shopping?"

"Val stole money from her parents" he told me, I shook my head.

"no. if your friends give us back our purses, we'll buy our clothes. you cant steal from people"

he nodded. as we sat there in silence for a few minutes, I looked more closely at him. he had bright green eyes, his lip ring was perfectly straight, his gauges had to be atleast a zero. he was shirtless, I had a feeling he liked being shirtless, he ahd a lot of tattoos, all that were really cool and amazing. he was definetly hot.

"you like tattoos?" he asked, he caught me staring.

"yeah, I just never got one yet" I said, "but I do have these" I pulled my hair back behind my ear and showed him the size zero gauges I had. he smiled."whats that?" I asked, touchng his abs at the bat.

"thats the deathbat. its a symbol of our band" he said. "do you like it?"

"its sick dude" I whispered, he laughed. "since were not allowed to leave, do you think maybe we can get me a tattoo sometime?"

"yeah" he said.

-Matt-
"its sick dude" she whispered, I laughed "since were not allowed to leave, do you think maybe we can get me a tattoo sometime?"

"yeah" I said.

while she continued to look at my tattoos, I stared at her. after showing me her gauges, she left her hair behind her ear. she had beautiful blue eyes, her hair was bleach blonde with black and pink in it, bangs that covered half her face. she had a small figure, nice chest, skinny. average height. she was beautiful. she caught me looking.

"do you want to take a shower before we go? I can let you borrow clothes and I can wash those quickly. your sisters could do the same" I offered, she smiled. nice smile to.

"a shower is just what I need" she smiled.

I got off my bed and went to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of my boxers and sweatpants and a shirt. I handed them to her.

"feel free to use anything thats in there" I said, she smiled.

"maybe your not so much like them after all. thanks Matt" she kissed my cheek

"ill get stuff for your sisters and tell them the same. just put your clothes outside the door when you get a towel on. and your welcome" I said, she closed the bathroom door and I grinned like an idiot.

I grabbed more clothes and began my trip to the basement. before I got to the stairs, I stopped in Johnny's room.

"yo, Christ. one of our guests are gonna be using your bathroom. clean it up a little" I ordered, he nodded and did as told.

I walked down to the spare bedroom and knocked. I heard the girls laughing, Jimmy was in there. I opened the door and handed them the clothes.

"Dukie, ill show you the bathroom youll be using. Mel, you can use the one down here" I told them, "put your clothes outside the door when you get undressed so I can wash them"

"thank you Matt" they both said. Dukie grabbed the clothes and followed behind me.

after washing the clothes and letting the girls get ready, we went shopping with Val. they refused to let us buy them anything, well Vi did because she knew it was stolen money.

why couldnt I take my eyes off her.