Nightmare

Unholy Confessions

-Vi-
We went out to dinner and Val used the stolen money. I wasnt to happy about that but yet I was only a kidnapped girl. Jimmy tried talking to me all night but I wouldnt answer him. I hardly talked to anyone actually. when we got home, there was green eyes and long hair laying on the floor. they must have been completely wasted. Jimmy went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer and vanished upstairs.

"Vi, im going to take Val home. can you find Johnny for me?" Matt asked. I looked at him.

"sure" I said, I was guessing Johnny was Mohawk.

"oh, and when you finished everything, can you meet me in my room. I need to talk to you" he said, Val waved and left. the door closed.

we climbed over the two drunk assholes and made our way downstairs. I heard someone laughing so I walked around the corner. there was a room with two desks, one with a computer on it. Johnny sat there video chatting with some girl. he was smiling from ear to ear and laughing. I slide away and into the spare bedroom. I changed into the shorts I brought and shirt for pajamas.

"lets get out of here. Johnny is distracted, Jimmy's upstairs, Matt's out and the two are drunk. we get sneak out the back" Dukie said. I looked at her.

"this is their territory. we dont know anything about this town. if we go now, theyll be sure to find us. if we wait a little bit, and learn about this town and shit, then we can go" I told them.

"she's right" Mel agreed. she layed on the bed. "go have fun with your boytoy"

"I will personally kill you one day" I said, throwing the pillow I had in my hand at her. she laughed.

I left the room and started walking upstairs, just as Johnny was coming down.

"hi" I whispered, he smiled.

"hey Vi" he said, suprisingly. he was the quite one. he took a sip of the beer in his hand. "where ya goin?"

"Matt asked me to go to his room. he needs to talk to me" I told him, he nodded. "so who's that girl your talking to? im not spying on you I swear, Matt asked me to check to see where you were"

"thats my friend Lacey" he said, then bowed his head.

"she's a lucky girl. your the sweet one" I said, then slide past him and went to the living room. Jimmy was walking down the stairs with empty beer bottles. I was going to ignore him but he grabbed my arm. "let go Jimmy"

"no. look im sorry okay. how come your sisters can forgive me but you cant" he asked. his hand was really tight.

"Jimmy, let go. your hurting me" I told him.

"Viola!"

"JIMMY! YOUR HURTING ME!" I yelled just as Matt opened the front door. he walked over to Jimmy and made him remove his hand.

"dont lay another finger on her" he told Jimmy. I looked at Jimmy, and just walked upstairs. I went straight to Matt's room without saying a word. he closed the door. I stood against the bed.

"you can sit" he said.

"I am not trying to get on this bed again. why do you need such a high bed?" I asked, he giggled and came over to me.

"your forgetting how tall I am" he simply said, bent down and picked me up. he placed me on his bed and walked over to the dresser.

he removed his shirt and threw it in the hamper. he pulled out a pair of shorts and looked at me.

"mind closeing your eyes?" he asked, I laughed but covered them anyway. "okay" I took my hands down. he jumped on the bed next to me.

"how old are you?" I asked him.

"21" he said. "you?"

"20" I told him. "whatd you want to talk about?"

"nothing really, just why you dont talk to your parents"

I looked at him. flashbacks came back into my head and I didnt want to be here anymore. I jumped off the bed and towards the door. I heard Matt's feet hit the floor too and then his hand was around my arm.

"get off me" I said, though my words were chocked.

"Vi, whats wrong?" he asked. "no ones going to hurt you here. ill be your protecter. you can trust me"

"just let go of me" I said again, a few tears escaping my eyes. Matt twisted me around and pulled me to his chest. he slowly made his way back to the bed, and picked me up the way a husband would pick up his new wife and placed me on the bed. he layed next to me.

"take your time. we've got all night" he whispered to me. I wasnt really crying, it was just a few tears. I wipped them away and looked at him. I sat up.

"you want the whole story?" I asked him, he nodded. "we dont talk to our parents because he killed a friend of ours. my best friend actually"

"oh...my...god" was all Matt could say.

"her name was Amber and we'd been best friends since we were five. her birthday was the day after mine. our 17th birthday, we decided we were going to rent out a cabin in Northern Jersey and only the two of us would stay there. Dukie and Mel had plans with there boyfriends. the only person that knew where the cabin was, was my father. he'd been in New York City for a meeting. the cabin was only about fifteen minutes away. he got totally wasted and decided to come check on us. I was asleep when he got there. I woke up to Amber screaming at the top of her lungs. I saw him killing her. I got up and started hitting him, but he kept attacking her. when he finished, he turned to me. he told me I was going to help him make it look like she was attacked by a bear. I had to help my father hide my best friends body. I had to pretend that she went out in the middle of the night and never came back. and he told me if I ever told, he'd do the same thing to me. I had to stay quite, ive only told Dukie and Mel. and now you"

"I am so sorry Vi" he said.

"I left home after that, and Amber's death was ruled as an animal killing. I havnt seen my parents since I was 17. Mel and Dukie moved in with me when they found out the truth. my mother doesnt know" I finished. "can I go now?"

"no. your staying in my room tonight. youll be safe in here, I promise" Matt said. he grabbed a pillow and one of the blankets and set them on the floor. I layed on the bed alone, tearing silently. "good night Viola. ill be right here all night, I promise"

"goodnight Matt" I whispered, and closed my eyes.

I didnt sleep that night. the picture of my father killing Amber stayed in my head. I stared at the ceiling all night as I heard Matt's snores. he was a good guy, and I hurt him by saying he wasnt.

"your a great guy Matt. remember that" I said. he grumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
the story takes place around Waking The Fallen in 2003.