Nightmare

The Venom Is Blind

I looked at the clock. it was almost 8. I got up and slide off the bed, and attempted to walk around Matt. Suddenly, his arm swung out and he grabbed my ankle.

"im a heavy sleeper, yes. but ive been up for awhile" he said, opening his eyes. his eyes seemed brighter when he woke up. "where do you think your going?"

"to call my mother" I said, he let go of my ankle and jumped up.

"stay in here and do it" he said, he grabbed the phone and pressed talk. he sighed "yo, Gates. off the phone. I have an important phone call to make" im guessing Brian got off the phone and he handed it to me. I called my parents house.

Matt must have noticed me shaking, he took my hand and pulled me to the bed, then helped me on it again. he took my hand and held it. I looked at him.

"its okay" he mouthed to me. finally, someone answered the phone. I shut my eyes tight.

"hello?" my mothers voice rang. I took a deep breathe.

"mom?" I asked stupidly. I heard her gasp.

"Viola!" Matt squeezed my hand. "how are you darling?"

"mom, I need to talk to you. its really serious. the reason why Melody, Dakota and I left."

"alright, let me just find your father"

"NO MOM! I just want to talk to you. leave dad out of this please" I begged.

"alright sweetie, tell me. I miss my three like pumpkins"

"remember the night that Amber and I went to that cabin, and she was killed?" I asked her.

"yes"

"she wasnt killed by an animal mom" I said, Matt continued to stare at me.

"you killed your best friend. Viola Anne Prydece! how dare you!" she yelled.

"MOM! I DIDNT KILL AMBER! DAD DID!" I screamed back. she stopped talking. "he came to the cabin completely wasted and I woke up to Amber's screams while he was attacking her with a knife. he made me help him hide her and make it look like a bear attacked her. mom, you have to leave dad before he hurts you. please"

"I dont believe that Viola. your father could never hurt anyone"

"mom. im telling the complete truth!" I said.

"she is Barbara. It was the last time I was really really drunk and I did something stupid. but I didnt make the stupidest desicion of my life"

my eyes shot open and I whispered "oh my god" Matt looked at me as I lowered the phone.

"what happened Vi?" he asked, I didnt answer "Viola!"

"he was listening the whole time. my father was listening. and now he's going to come after me" I cried.

"your safe here Viola. dont worry" he assured me. I hung up the phone not saying goodbye.

"he's going to trace the phone. and he's going to come here and hurt everyone until he gets to me. I know it" I said "I have to warn everyone. they all have to leave"

"no one's going to hurt anyone Viola. your safe here" he promised.

"Matt, I have to go to Jersey"

"you cant leave me. I mean, you cant just leave your sisters here. what if something happens to you? I will not allow you to leave"

"id rather me get hurt then seven other people Matt. im going" I pressed. "thank you gor everything"

I got off the bed and started towards the door. I knew he wasnt far behind me but I was going to ignore him. I got down the stairs and saw Johnny, Jimmy, Brian and Zacky on the couchs.

"even though three of you kidnapped me. thanks for showing some hospitality. im sorry" I said, they all just stared at me. I went downstairs and saw Dukie and Mel sitting, watching tv.

"where have you been?" they asked.

"I stayed up late talking to Matt and crashed in his room. I have to tell you guys something" I said.

"what?" Mel asked.

"I told mom. about dad. and now he's coming after me. so you guys are going to stay here with Matt and the guys and im going to Jersey" I told them.

"your not going by yourself" Dukie told me.

"watch me" I told them. I threw all my clothes into a bag, then got changed. "you two are staying here where Matt can watch you. ill be calling him every two hours to make sure your both here"

I started walking upstairs. ignoring the both of them as they bickered behind me. when I got into the kitchen, there was a line of five men.

"I know you hate me but your not leaving" Jimmy said. "if your father wants you, he can come here and get you"

"you told them?" I asked Matt.

"yes. they deserved to know why only you were leaving. and your not by the way" Matt said.

"Zacky and Brian, do you mind moving out of my way?" I asked, both were about to move.

"stand your ground. I know you two arent best friends with her but your going to listen to me" Matt commanded.

"if they hate me, they'll let me go. and I do believe they hate me because I cant get them money" I said. "Matt just let me go!"

"NO!" he yelled. "Gates, cuffs" Brian reached in his back pocket and then handed Matt the silver hand cuffs. "we can do this the hard way or the easy way"

"good thing I like hard things" I snickered. I pushed Zacky out of my way and sprinted to the door. someone caught my arm and the cold metal was slapped over my wrist. I heard the other click. I turned. "you asshole!"

"he warned you. your not leaving my side now" Zacky said. "its not like I want to be fucking attached to you either"

I got mad so I threw the bag of clothes at Matt's head. missing of course. Zacky pulled me to the couch and I had to sit with him. I gave all five of them dagger eyes.

this was going to be a horrible thing. I could see it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
ill try adding another chapter today, I wont be able to write for awhile..vacation [: thanks for reading xD -hands readers cake- 0.o enjoyy xD