Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Dates and Surprises

"Oh my God! Where's my earring?!"

"Aqua-"I tried to inform her but she cut me off……typical Aqua.

"This is horrible! I know I left it right on my dresser." She stated, looking around the room borderline a nervous breakdown.

"Aqua-"

"I'm gonna have to cancel, I can't go on a date with just one earring in my ear! He's gonna think I'm a damn gypsy or something!"

"Aqua-"

"That's it I'm canceling," She threw her hands up in the air, signaling defeat. "Where's my cell?"

"AQUA!" I yelled growing inpatient.

"What Shy?!" She yelled back, hand on her hip, mouth poked out. Right then and there, she kind of resembled our niece…..

"Your earring is already in your ear honey." I laughed, pulling myself from off the comfort of my bed, to go and touch the black and gold hoop earring that she had been looking for, for the last five minutes.

"Oh….." She muttered, looking away with tomato red cheeks. "You put it there." She shrugged as she went to go look back in the mirror to put on more make up.

I laughed, "Of course I did."

"So what do you plan on doing tonight Shy?" Aqua questioned, applying more blush to her cheeks.

Shrugging, I hopped back on my bed to continue reading Nicholas Sparks newest book. "What am I doing now?"

"Reading……"

"Then there's your answer." I smiled, turning the page of the novel.

Rolling her eyes, she put all of her make up back in the bag, turned the bathroom light off and came to sit by me. "So let me get this straight, you're going to spend your Friday night reading some lame ass book?" She raised her eyebrow.

I lightly slapped her on her arm, "Hey! This book is NOT lame it's actually pretty good for your information." I defended, "It's a romance, d-"

Aqua clapped, "Romance! That's exactly what you need in your life! A boyfriend maybe?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Aqua! How many times must I tell you, I don't need a guy in my life to make me happy. I'm 15 for frickins sake, plus relationships bring to much drama."

"Exactly! You're fifteen, NOT five. You should be out partying, hanging out late; do you know what I was doing at fifteen?"

"Exactly what your doing now, opening up your legs for every Tom, Dick, and Joe you pass by?" Mya smirked, from her position at the door. I stifled a laugh as her and Karina walked in, Karina looked slightly amused, Aqua however did not.

"Shut the hell up Mya." The Latina muttered, walking over to the full length mirror, straightening out her clothes.

"Ooooh!" I squealed, "Karina you look so pretty. Max isn't gonna know what hit him!"

She smiled bashfully, "You really think so? It's not too much is it?" Dark blue jeans, a yellow tank which had 'Love Music Hate Racism' written on it in big and bold red letters, yellow heels and a single red bangle is what Karina's outfit consisted of. Max and she were going on their first date tonight to the movies; I think they were going to go see Clash of the Titians…..

"Hell no, it's perfect!" Aqua complimented, "So what do you think of my outfit?" She did a little twirl spin. Aqua was wearing a black and gold tunic with gold jeans (which were really tights) black and gold high heels, with a black and gold hat. Yeah….she loves black and gold. Like Karina and Max, Aqua and Sean were going on their date.

"It's cute," Mya stated, "But…..are those tights and are you even wearing a bra?!"

"Yup and nope" Aqua smirked, pulling down her tunic. "Wanna guess what else I'm not wearing?"

Mya frowned, "God your a slut."

Aqua tilted her head to the side, "Awe. Thank you honey." She cooed, using a bad fake southern accent.

"So where is Sean taking you to Aqua?" I asked, somewhat curious.

She shrugged, "I don't know but wherever it is it BETTER be nice. I've been starving myself all day so I would look good in this outfit."

I rolled my eyes, "You look good in everything you wear Aqua."

"Oh! I know right!" She squealed, smiling like crazy.

Mya scoffed, "Yo. London Tipton, if your ass is gonna be out past midnight, don't even bother coming home okay."

Aqua fake pouted, "Were not gonna be back by then, I can tell you that so where exactly am I suppose to go then?"

Karina shrugged, "Stay at Sean's."

Aqua gasped, "Are you out of your mind? I can't stay by Sean!"

I raised an eyebrow, "Why not?"

"Because! Were not together and plus I can't just go and spend the night at some guys house. I do have standards you know." Karina, Mya and I looked at Aqua and then at each other before bursting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, "What's so funny?" I looked over at her again to attempt to answer her but just started laughing all over again. "You know, I don't have to have sex as often as I do. As a matter of fact, I bet I could go a week without it." She announced proudly, crossing her arms. The mention of a sex crazed Aqua going a week without sex immediately stopped out laughter.

Mya copied Aqua's actions and crossed her arms too, "Oh really?" Aqua shook her head, "Okay, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

"Fine, I'll go a week without having sex and when I win, because I will win, you," She pointed at Mya, "Have to ask Mattt out on a date."

Mya's smirk faltered a bit but she quickly regained composure, "Fine. And when you lose, because you will lose, you have to go out on a date with Sherman."

Aqua turned up her nose, "Sherman? B.O. smelling, garbage breath, haven't washed my hair in who knows how long Sherman?!" Sherman is a junior at school, who……let's just say isn't a big fan of personal hygiene's.

"Fine…..you've got yourself a deal." The two shook hands.

"May the best bitch win." Mya smirked.

Aqua smiled, "Don't worry, I will."

FFYFFYFFYFFYFFYFFY

"Finally, some peace and quiet." I mumbled, walking around my now vacant dorm. Sean came and picked up Aqua about twenty minutes and Max picked up Karina not even five minutes ago. So Mya, who was happy about having her wild roommate out of her hair for a few hours, went back to her own place for some relaxation. Walking around my room picking up the random pieces of clothing Karina had thrown around during her hunt for the "perfect outfit"; I picked up my iPod and placed it on shuffle. I smiled as the upbeat tune of Lady Gag's new song filled my room, dancing along with the contagious beat of the song I let down my long hair. I shook it wildly and laughed at the thought of what I probably looked like at the moment. I frowned when the sound of someone knocking on the door interrupted my little dance show. Turning down the music and putting it on pause, I opened the door revealing a grinning cousin of mine.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, stepping to the side so she could come in.

She sighed and walked to the bathroom, "I'm all out of nail polish remover, you got any?"

"Check in the left, bottom, cabinet." I directed.

She smiled as she pulled out a half filled bottle of nail polish remover, "Please and thank you."

"Your welcome and I thought you were going to sleep?"

"I tried to, Lord knows I did, but I just couldn't fall asleep." She shrugged, "Insomnia, what can I say?"

I laughed, "Well you're welcome to come hang with me." I offered as she walked to the door.

She shook her head, "No thanks, I'm good. Later." She said, walking out the door. I shrugged and turned the music back on and cranked up the volume as I continued my dancing.

"Don't call my name, don't call my name….." I sang along softly as I grabbed my computer to check my emails. I didn't have any new messages and my room was now clean so I picked up the book I was reading earlier and started on the next chapter. Of course, someone else had to go and knock on the door interrupting me. Groaning, I got up off my bed and answered the door. It was Mya. Again.

"I need to borrow some cotton balls." She announced, walking in the room and grabbing the ball of cotton balls off the mini dresser. "I'll bring them back, don't worry." She smiled, before walking out the door.

"Your welcome." I muttered, not even getting all the way back to my bed before she was once again knocking on the door. Pulling it open with unnecessary force, I glared at her, "What is it now?"

She sucked her teeth, "Touchy, touchy. I just wanted to know if I could borrow your-"

"Yes!" I interrupted, "Whatever it is yes!"

She smiled and walked over to my bed, grabbing my laptop.

"Hey wait I need-"

"Thank you!" She smiled before waltzing out of my room, not even letting me finish. Knowing she'd probably be back, I didn't even bother locking the door. But I smiled like crazy when Feedback by Janet Jackson came on, turning up the music, I started dancing again. "God I love this song!" I mused, letting loose and trying to forget Vanessa's not so subtle threat from earlier. Or the painful realization of how serious my mother's addiction really was.

Knock Knock

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes tight; as much as I love Mya she was seriously starting to tick me off. "It's open!" I yelled, remembering that I had left it unlocked and continued my dancing. I had my back turned to her so I didn't see when she came in; I could only hear the sound of the door opening and closing. "Break it up; give it to me come on. I'm gonna Feedback." I sang, bopping my head and shaking my hips from side to side. "What is it now Mya?" I asked, not even looking at her.

"Mya?"

I froze. That was NOT Mya. Spinning around so fast, almost falling down, my mouth dropped when I saw who it was.

"Corey?!" I shouted, before somehow and someway tripping. I started falling forward but never made impact with the ground like I should have but instead I was caught by Corey. I fell against his hard chest while his arms supported either side of me, though trying hard not to, I couldn't help but notice his toned and muscular arms.

I looked up at him, his icy blue eyes meeting my own dark brown eyes. "H..hh…eey." I stuttered, feeling like a compete fool.

He chuckled, "Hey….you okay?" His cool minty breath hit my face.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I answered, straightening up and tucking my hair behind my ears. "I'm sorry, I thought you were-"

"Mya?" He smirked.

I blushed, "Yeah" Running over to the stereo, I turned off the music and looked back at him. "So umm what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to play cool.

He shrugged, walking over to sit down on my bed. "I was visiting a friend over here and thought I'd stop by, it's not a problem is it? Cause I can le-"

"No! I mean….no your fine I just wasn't expecting any visitors that's all."

"Cool, plus there's nothing really to do back home with everyone being out and everything…."

"You could go hang out with Vanessa" I suggested, hoping he would in fact leave. That's all I needed was for Vanessa to find out he was over here, the crazy bitch already thinks were sleeping together.

He chuckled, "Yeah I don't think that would be such a good idea…."

"Why not?" I asked, going to sit lean against the wall so I was standing in front of him.

"Because…." He trailed off, "We broke up."

"What?" I gasped, "Why?"

He hesitated a bit, "Because of you."

My mouth dropped a bit this time, "Me? What do I have to do with anything?"

"It's not anything you actually did it's just….." He sighed, "Look I'm gonna be honest, she doesn't like you very much."

"Doesn't like me very much? Corey, she hates the freaking ground I walk on." I stated, but regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth.

He gave me a suspicious look, "What do you mean she hates you?"

"Umm I….." I stuttered, biting my lip nervously.

"Shayera did she say something to you?"

"Kind of….."

He looked like he was starting to get a little angry, "What the hell does 'kind of' mean?"

Closing my eyes, I ran my hands through my hair. "Look Corey…..Vanessa has never liked me, never has and most likely never will. Even before I met you she's had it out for me, and yeah she kind of confronted me earlier today about you….and me."

"What did she say?" He pressed.

"She….thinks…….. were sleeping together." I mumbled, looking down thus allowing my hair to cover my blushing face.

He scoffed, "The fuck?! That's bullshit."

"I know! That's what I said well…..not those exact words but you get the point."

"Look Shy, I'm really sorry for whatever she's said or even done to you, I wish you would have told me-"

"Don't," I interrupted, "It doesn't even matter, I'm use to it."

"Yeah but that's the thing, you shouldn't have to be use to it. Vanessa is just a spoiled and selfish little bitch who can't stand anyone who looks better than her."

I was blushing like crazy now; did he really just say I was prettier than Vanessa? "Corey really, it's okay, it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. Trust me; I've got more important things to worry about than Vanessa."

"Still," He objected, "I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow."

My eyes sort of widened, "What? No, Corey please don't, that will just add on to her "Reasons Why I Hate Shayera" list."

He just looked at me, his eyes scanning my face. It sort of reminded me of that look we shared earlier today at lunch. "What?" I questioned quietly, my voice coming out kind of scratchy.

He got up off the bed so he was standing right in front of me, "Nothing it's just…." He lifted his hand to my face, pushing unruly strings of hair behind my face, while his thumb slightly caressed my cheek. "You have really pretty eyes, you know that?"

I stared at him, at a complete loss of words. I let my eyes travel over him, everything from his smoky blue eyes to his sculpted arms and even his slightly thick eyebrows. He was flawless with not one imperfection, everything about him screamed sexy. And then there was me; plain, old, average Shayera.

Finally tearing my eyes away from him, I blushed (big shock there) and smiled slightly. "Thank you." I mumbled, still somewhat at a loss of words. He placed one hand on my back while the other grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Listen to me……Shy…..I like you……a lot."

"But you don't even know me," I replied softly, "Not really anyway."

"I know…..and I want that to change. I want to know everything there is to know about you, whether good or bad. Anything that you're willing to share, I'm willing to listen."

Once again I was rendered speechless, I didn't know what to say, what could I say to that? Was he just saying this because he felt bad for me? Was this just some ploy to get in my pants? Or were his feelings really authentic? So many thoughts ran through my mind, it was almost overwhelming. I couldn't really think straight which is why the only response I gave him was;

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
PS, here's the link for the girls outfits. And yes that is my polyvore account. :)

Karina's

Aqua's

XoXoAmbyXoXo