Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Revelations

Corey's POV

4 hours.

4.Fucking.Hours. Is how long I stayed with Shayera and I didn't even screw her! Now, had I spent that time banging the life out of that sexy plump ass of hers, it wouldn't be much of a big deal. Hell, if that was the case I would have stayed with her all damn night! But no, all we did was talk, and to be honest I don't even really remember what the hell we talked about! Well….I remember some things. Like the fact that she has three other siblings, all older, two sisters and a brother. I think one of the sisters and her brother are twins….I think.

Anyway, I only went over there to tell her one thing and that was that I liked her. I didn't mean to say I wanted to get to know her better, fuck, I don't even know what possessed me to tell her that.

One thing.

That's all I had to say, but no I just had to go and screw that up. I blame her. If she had just opened the Goddamn door herself instead of letting me walk in on my own and who the hell does that anyway?! Wasn't she taught you don't go around letting strangers in your house, well in this case dorm but you get the point! I mean sure she thought it was Mya but still, they teach you about shit like that in like the second grade! Where was I? Oh yeah, if I wasn't forced to let myself in, I wouldn't have caught her off guard while she was dancing. And why the hell was she even dancing in the first place anyway?! Yeah there was music playing, but there's also music in elevators, does that mean you should start shaking your damn ass when you're on one of those to?

"Fuck," I cursed out loud, thinking about how sexy she looked when I walked in on her, before she realized it was me and not Mya. The way she swung her hips from side to side, the think tank she had on which revealed her sizable rack and the black skin tight spandex that hugged her hips and ass. She better thank whatever God she worships that I'm not one of those crazy rapist high school guys, because if I was……..God the things I would do to her…….

Then she's got those stupid and annoying big brown eyes of hers, why the hell can't she have boring and unattractive eyes like….black and….I don't know….red! No…..then she'd just look evil and demonic, though she'd make it work with those dimples. Speaking of dimples, why the fuck does she have those things anyway? Who the fuck told her to have them! Maybe she doesn't like me….what the hell am I saying/thinking! Why wouldn't she like me, I'm Corey fucking Mathews. She'd be completely insane not to like me!

You know what; fuck her. Fuck that little bitch and her stupid hypnotizing eyes, and those adorable deep ass dimples, with that stupid….developed/full grown body of hers. I mentally cursed, reaching a stupid red light when I was only 5 freaking minutes away from my house. Why is this so complicated? Why is she so complicated? I've known this girl for what, three weeks now? And I haven't even kissed her! Hell, by now I should be meeting her damn family….well no, I don't do the whole meet the family thing. It insinuates a serious relationship and that's something I don't do, never have and never will. Shit, I barely do relationships in general! Unless you consider countless one night stands with chicks whose name I can't even remember the next morning a relationship. Sure, I fuck around with Vanessa but that's just because she's good in bed not to mention a nice piece of eye candy. Bottom line is I should have fucked her by now. I should have had the pleasure of hearing her scream out my name, begging me to never stop while I take her places she didn't even know existed. I wonder if she's a virgin…..probably is, she's got that whole 'Innocent good girl' thing about her. I smirked, thinking about how girls like her are usually the best (not to mention wild) in bed.

"Lady in the street but a freak in the bed…." Of course I wouldn't know if she falls in that category because, once again, I haven't gotten any yet! Why can't she be like that crazy Spanish friend of hers, what's her name, and have no morals or values and all that shit. Then again, I'd rather her be all 'innocent and quiet' rather than crazy and clingy like a certain ex of mine. I can't stand girls like that, I'm not a prince charming or knight in shining armor or anything remotely close to it. I'll fuck you maybe more than once if your good at it but after that I'm done. Don't bother me, call me, hell don't even think about me. And don't even think about giving me that "I thought you loved me" shit unless you plan on getting even more "hurt" than you claim you already are.

I don't do…..love….fuck it's hard for me to even think about it let alone feel it. Let me break it down for you. Love is a feeling, which is an emotion, which is more or less the same thing as being emotional. And showing emotions/being emotional is a sign of weakness; and I'll be damned if I let myself become anything close to weak. Besides who the hell needs love anyway? As long as I've got hockey, beer, and a hot puck bunny to top it all off; I'm good.

Finally, I made it home and to my satisfaction, before anybody else. But my stupid ass phone had to go and ring, well vibrate, delaying my journey to my bed. Snatching it out my pocket I opened the text message:

So?

Smirking, I shrugged off forgetting I was suppose to call and let them know how it went immediately after I left, oh well, better late than never. I'm in. ;) I texted my short but simple reply before heading inside to my bed which was just begging me to use it might I add.

Shayera's POV

"Oh my God! He kissed you?! Lucky bitch!" Aqua squealed, jumping up and down on her bed (me and Karina were in her and Mya's dorm) like a crack head. Sometimes I really do wonder about her…..

I blushed, "It wasn't really a kiss….."

"Were his lips somewhere on your face?" Karina questioned, crossing her arms.

"Well yeah but-"

"Then it was a kiss." She sassed back.

I rolled my eyes, "It was only on the cheek you guys!" If you haven't guessed by now, I just finished telling my girls about last night with Corey…..

"Pssh! Cheek, lips, nose, none of that matters. A kiss is a kiss; no ands, if's, or buts' about it." Aqua stated proudly.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever" I looked over at Mya who had been suspiciously quiet the whole time, "Hey Mya, you okay?" She looked like she wanted to say something but was hesitant about coming out with it.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again, and did the same thing a few more times before actually saying something. "Corey? Really Shy? Really?"

I made a V with my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah what's wrong with him?" Karina chimed.

Mya gave both of us a 'are you effing serious' look before reaching under her mattress and pulling out her laptop, why it was under there in the first place I have no idea. She didn't say anything while she started it up but wagged her fingers signaling the three of us to come sit by her. We did so and I looked at her computer as she opened up a document named "The Corey Files".

.Hell

"Umm Mya…." Aqua trailed off uncertainly, "What the hell is this?"

My cousin took a deep breath, "Okay for the past three weeks I've been digging up everything I could find on the dick know as Corey, and though I couldn't find much, seriously the guys more mysterious than freaking Area 51, I found enough."

"What the hell?" I said aloud, "Do you like him or something?"

She turned up her nose, "Hell no! I just had a feeling he was going to try something like this with you so I wanted to be prepared and for you to know what type of guy he really is. You ready?" The three of us shook our head signaling yes, "Okay, he and Max transferred here while Corey was finishing up his sophomore year and Max with his freshman year, right?"

"Yeah I know that already, everybody know that." Aqua sassed.

Mya rolled her eyes, "But don't know why he transferred? Of course you don't, at his old high school in Florida-"

"Whoa," Karina interrupted, "Florida?"

Mya nodded, "Yeah him and Max are from Florida, Palm Gardens to be precise." The three of us made an 'O' shape with our mouths as Mya continued, "Anyway he got kicked out of his old school for…."

"Yes" I pressed.

She hesitated, "A fight."

Aqua scoffed, "That's it? They put him out of school for that?"

Mya sighed, "I wasn't finished, it wasn't just a regular fight. It was pretty serious."

"How serious?" I asked.

Once again, she hesitated. "I couldn't really find out what started the fight but I found out how it ended, he….he beat the living shit out the guy."

Karina frowned, "Define 'living shit'?"

Mya glared, "He put the guy in a freaking coma, and he was on life support for THREE months. It took six months before he actually woke up."

"Wow…..that's…." Karina trailed off."There's more," Mya interrupted, "He's been in anger management since he was 10, and has been kicked out of 15 different schools since he started high school. All for the same thing-"

"Let me guess," I interrupted, my voice a bit sour, "Fighting."

She shook her head, "I heard along with the anger management, he sees a psychologist once a week."

"Once a week isn't enough for that dude, he needs to be there all day every day." Karina muttered and I kind of glared at her.

"And I don't need to tell ya'll about all the fights he's been in since he started at Lands do I?"

Aqua rolled her eyes, "Girl we'd be here all day listening to all the different shit he's pulled at school." That was true, just the other day, while in homeroom, he punched a hole in the wall; don't ask.

"I don't get it you guys," I started, "Why is he like this?"

Mya scoffed, "Because he's mentally unstable Shy, what do you think?"

I glared at her, "No he's not, people don't just wake up in the morning thinking 'hey I wanna go kick somebody's ass.' Something triggered it; something happened to him when he was younger." I stated.

"You may be right but bad childhood or not, that doesn't give him the excuse to go around beating up people." Mya said.

"Your right it doesn't but that also doesn't mean we should judge him." I defended, she was starting to piss me off.

Mya glared at me, "I'm not judging him, and I'm just stating the facts. He's dangerous Shayera and could easily lay you out with one hit, what if he hits you? "

"He won't, I know he won't." It's true, don't ask how, but…I just know he wouldn't hurt me. It's just the way he looks at me…..

"But what if he does? We all know sometimes you tend to let things slide until something bad happens and you end up in trouble, need I bring up the Ian story?"

I gasped and scoffed bitterly, I can't believe she actually brought up him.

Aqua lightly slapped her, "Mya? What the hell?"

She looked remorseful," Shy I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Whatever Mya," I got up off the bed and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Karina questioned.

I opened up the door and looked back at them, "To get ready, Corey's picking me up in an hour, were going to hang out for a while."

"But-" Mya started.

"Don't wait up." I said coldly, slamming the door. Call me stupid if you want but I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that there's more to Corey than he leads on. That whole 'Bad Boy' crap is a cover up over something, what that something is; I don't know. But I'll tell you one thing; I intend to find out.

Believe that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so now your all caught up with my other readers on FP! :)

BTW, check out my website for more info on this story and all kinds of other stuff. Please? :]
ImperfectAngelxxx15

XoXoAmbyXoXo