Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Ugh. Don't You HATE The Stomach Flu?

Kahri reminded us that the concert started at 8:00pm, and it was 6:30pm by the time we were all ready. Kahri and I weren’t hungry, but Kourtnea had eaten an apple before we left. Kahri took us to UKISS’s apartment, where Kibum and Kourtnea hugged each other (Ugh. PDA… Gross)

“Hola Kahri, Kourtnea y Kaylea.”

“Hola!” Kahri said.

“Umm… Hola.” Kourt said.

“Hola Alejandro!” I exclaimed.

“¿Cómo está?” Alexander asked how I was.

“Eh, yo podría ser mejor. Mi estómago no es precisamente en su mejor momento.” I told him that my stomach didn’t feel very well.

“¿Tiene que quedarse aquí?” he asked of I needed to stay here.

“No No, yo viviré. Gracias” I told him no, and thanked him.

“Oh bien, así voy a hablar con usted después de banco comercial.” He said he would talk to me after music bank.

“Bueno, hasta leugo, Alejandro.” I agreed.

Kahri glared at me when I talked to Alexander (Jealous freak!) I guess I should tell her what I was saying to him. Everyone seemed to be ready, so we all got up and left. Kibum took Kourtnea. Alexander, Kahri, and Dongho rode together. Kisoep, Soohyun and their Manager rode together, Leaving me, Eli, and Kevin.

We spoke in English, making it easier to understand each other (we all had bad Korean.)

“So are you dating Hyung Jun?” Eli asked.

“Um… I’m not sure yet.”

“What are you talking about? (!) That boy is CRAZY for you!” Kevin said.

“Um, well… I don’t know, He hasn’t asked me yet.” I said truthfully.

“Wow! What an idiot! You’re way to pretty to be single!” Eli said.

“I’m prettier.” Kevin said.

“You’re a guy Kevin.” Eli replied.

“So? (!)”

“Guys!”

“What?” They both said.

“Where do I turn?” I asked.

“Left. Anyway, Hyung Jun should’ve asked you. I would’ve asked you already.” Eli said.

“She’s my sister’s roommate Eli!” Kevin scolded.

“So? She’s pretty!” Eli countered.

“Hey I’m right here!” I broke them up.

The rest of the way to music bank Eli and Kevin argued with each other, over me! (wow… Guys huh? : P) When we got backstage, every was waiting for us.

“Where have you been?” Kahri asked.

“Sorry, SOMEBODY kept arguing instead of giving me directions.” I looked at Kevin and Eli.

“He did it!” Eli said as he ran off to the changing room, while Kevin silently followed.

I rolled my eyes, “Boys.” I said in a disapproving voice. Kahri and Kourtnea laughed.
In a few minutes UKISS was all prettied up for their performance. Kahri, Kourtnea and I walked around backstage and waited. After they preformed, we all gave them hugs.

When UKISS’s name was called for the number 1 hit, I could hear screams all around, but all I could think of was my stomach. It had started to hurt worse, so I ran off to my car where I drove as fast as I could to my dorm. Since I was alone, no one could take care of me.

I lay on Kourtnea’s bed because I didn’t feel like climbing up to mine. My stomach felt HORRIBLE, now I knew exactly why Kourtnea wouldn’t even talk when she had the virus. This (putting it as plainly as I can) Sucked. I didn’t even get to SEE Hyung Jun! (W.T.F!!!) He had to be sick too, I mean, Kahri must’ve been amune to the virus because she told me she felt fine.

I really thought I was about to yak (throw up, yak is what my mom always says) so I got up and went to the bathroom. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes and took 5 Tums (for the horrible taste.)

I lay back on Kourtnea’s bed and fell asleep.
(* * *)

Meanwhile, every at the concert (mainly Hyung Jun) was looking for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, i know this chapter is really very short but i didn't have much time to type lately.. Back to school time for me and the very first pep rally (which i have to plan) is comming up so yea, really nervous. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT :)