Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

American and Korean Things

I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Hyung Jun and Kibum. I jumped up to answer the door. “Who is it?” I teased.

“Take your pick.” Hyung Jun teased back.

I opened the door and let Hyung Jun tow Kibum into the dorm room. I smiled and shut the door behind them.

“So…Kevin, Kibum, and your sister are all sick.” Hyung Jun said.

“What got them sick, do you think?” Kahri asked.

“I have no idea.” I said shrugging. Kourt was asleep on her bed. Kibum was next to her (also asleep) and Kevin was in Kahri’s bed.

Kevin began stirring around in Kahri’s bed. I heard him moan, so I got up to check on him. He looked green, so I woke him up and walked him to the bathroom. After several minutes he walked out looking much better, nodding a silent ‘Thank you’ to me he got back into bed. I smiled and gave him some Ginger Ale. He then spit it up all over me. “Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Kahri!” I screamed.

Hyung Jun rushed over to me. “Kahri walked outside to talk to Alexander. What’s the matter?” He asked worriedly.

“KEVIN!!!” I screamed.

“Shush, please!” Hyung Jun exclaimed. “What happened?” He asked holding me back from yelling at Kevin.

“Kevin. Spit. Up. Ginger. Ale. On. Me.” I growled.

“He didn’t mean to. I can assure you of that.” Hyung Jun assured me. He leaned really close to me. He smelt so…so good. Wonderful, in fact. I looked into his eyes, they were perfect. Then I kissed him and the world disappeared beyond our kiss. It was the kiss I’ve always wanted. Hyung Jun was mine.

We finally broke away when Kourtnea literally rolled off her bed. “Thanks Kourt!” I screamed shrilly. Hyung Jun laughed.

She flashed thumbs up and went for the TV remote. She grabbed it and began flipping through the channels. Then she found what she was looking for. ‘SHINee’s Hello Baby’ on KBS. I smiled at Hyung Jun and sat very far away from Kourt.

Hyung Jun obviously wanted my seat so he picked me up, sat in my seat, then pulled me into his lap. (That’s right, fangirls! Feel jealous! xD)

After a while, Kibum woke up and sat next to Kourtnea. It must have been a 24 hour virus because Kibum and Kourtnea are feeling well enough to be making out right now.

“Ahem.” Hyung Jun complained to Kourt and Kibum. They stopped and blushed. “Thank you.” Hyung Jun said.

My watch ticked which told I needed to check everyone’s temperature. I checked Kourtnea’s first. Hers was normal. So was Kibum’s. Kevin’s was still a little high, but he wasn’t awake yet, so that was still good. When I came back in, Kourt was fighting with Hyung Jun over the remote. “Can’t you two behave for one minute…?” I dared to ask. Kourt smiled and took control of the remote when Kibum scared Hyung Jun. “I’ll take that as a no.” I said to myself.

During the midst of the fight, somehow, those two had flipped to the school’s network. “There has been a breakout of viruses amongst the school. Please note there is no school for the next few days. Please stay tuned to see the winners of the ninth annual science fair.”

“Oh well, that’s great to know.” I said. “If only we could have known that before everyone got sick.” I mumbled. I picked up a magazine and rolled it into a tube. “We'll set the stage and let the records play on a Saturday and we can dance forever we'll burn the light that makes the city sway when we set the stage and we can dance forever forever!!!” I sang loudly.

And Kourt got up behind me and said ‘Forever’ seven times in a techno-voice. Kibum and Hyung Jun just looked at us. We got done and bowed. “It’s ‘Dance Forever’ by Allstar Weekend. It’s an American thing.” I said laughing.

Hyung Jun stole the magazine from me and grabbed Kibum’s hand and dragged him up in front of Kourt and me. They sang the chorus from ‘Ring Ding Dong’ by SHINee and they even did the dance. When they were finished, Kourt and I both clapped for them. Kourt hugged Kibum and whispered something flirty in his ear. I just simply kissed Hyung Jun on the nose.

“It’s ‘Ring Ding Dong’ by SHINee. It’s a Korean thing.” Kibum said mocking me. I smirked and watched Kahri come into the dorm with Alexander.

“Glad to see you two are feeling better.” She said holding Xander’s hand. She was referring to Kibum and Kourtnea, obviously. They smiled and hummed a song unfamiliar to me. Then it dawned on me. ‘Magic Girl’ by Orange Girl. They laughed hysterically.

“Is Kevin still sick?” Kahri asked.

“I shouldn’t be.” He said standing behind her.

“Good, because no one cared to tell anyone that U-KISS has a concert tonight.” Kahri said scolding the members in our dorm room.

Kevin looked at Kibum and Kibum looked at Xander. “Something tells me you guys better go. Get the sick looks off your faces.” Hyung Jun said.

Kahri walked Kevin, Xander, and Kibum outside. Then came back in. “You have to get ready too. You are scheduled to make a surprise visit to UKISS tonight. Their receiving an award tonight.” Kahri scolded.

Just then Kibum walked back in. “Kourtnea would you like to be my date to the concert?”

Kourt blushed. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Kibum walked back out and Kourt smiled. “Just a thing?” Kourt asked Kahri referring to the earlier remark where Kahri said Kibum had a thing for Kourtnea and Hyung Jun just really liked me.

Kahri laughed and Hyung Jun told me goodbye so he could go and get ready. I knew I was going to the concert with Kourtnea; Hyung Jun didn’t even have to ask me. Kahri knew she was going because if UKISS was getting an award, their biggest fan gets to go. So then, Kahri, Kourt and I began getting ready as well for the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH!!! UKISS concert, I can imagine it now *sighs deeply*