Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

The Rude Awakening

When I woke up, I looked at my clock. 4:00am. I sat up on Kourtnea’s bed. No one seemed to be here except Kahri and Hyung Jun… wait. Hyung Jun? (!) He must’ve got sick too. Huh, well where was Kourtnea? Above me? I looked. Nope. Not here. She might be spending the night with Kibum. I hope so… I was feeling a LOT better. My stomach didn’t hurt in the least. Well… I was REALLY hungry.

I got up and walked dizzily to the kitchen. No food. Ugh. That’s just great. I walked over to Kahri’s bed and sat on the edge of it. I leaned over and felt Hyung Jun’s forehead, still hot. Hmm, he was still sick. I should probably give him some medicine. I gently shook him awake. “Hmm… five more minutes…” he mumbled.

“You sound like Kourtnea. Come on,” I grabbed his hand, “ You need some medicine.”

“What I need is to go the bathroom.” He said, oh great, he sounded high.

“Did Kahri give you anything already?”

“Yeah, some Benadryl.” He answered, then he smiled as he said, “And it felt G.O.O.D!”

I rolled my eyes, “You’re insane.”

“Thank you.” He replied. As I tried to get up and get him some medicine, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back, forcing me to fall back in his lap (not that I minded… don’t get me wrong)

I giggled and said “Do you want you medicine or not?”

“Hmm… I don’t know, I feel pretty good right now.” He said as he pulled me down.

“Oh really? I’m starting to believe that it wasn't just Benadryl Kahri gave you.” I scolded. (Scolded… wasn't the word I was going to use. Teased would fit so much better.)

“That was all I had I swear.”

“Well… You sound MUCH better but you still have a fever. Now let me go!” I effortlessly tried to get up.

“Will you come back?”

“This is my house dummy of course I’m coming back.” He let me go and I went to the bathroom.

Benadryl. Aleve. Korean medicine that I can’t read. Birth Control (???? Well, it wasn’t mine. I might have a very serious talk with Kourtnea soon.) Advil. Aha! I found it.
I opened the bottle and got out two pills. I then walked to the kitchen and got out some water. I walked over to Kahri's bed where Hyung Jun was laying.

“Here. Take this. Your fever should go away now.” I said.
I heard stirring on my bed, and realized that maybe I was talking too loud for it to be 4:00am. I whispered from here on out.

“So, how did the concert go?” I asked.

“Ok I guess. I mean, I threw up before anything good happened.” Hyung Jun admitted.

“I know the feeling.” I replied.

He laughed, “You are… something else.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I challenged.

“No. I didn’t say it was bad, did I?” he answered.

“Humph. So you didn’t.”

He laughed, again, then he kissed me (what the hell? We already had the same virus there wasn’t much else we could spread. HEY! I know what you’re thinking you perv. And you better stop thinking of STD’s right now!)

We talked for a very long time, then, I fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning (or a few hours latter you could say) I woke up to the sound of Kevin, Alexander, and Kahri.

“YOU’RE DATING MY SISTER?! ALEXANDER! I TRUSTED YOU!” Then I heard a punch. (Dear Buddha this can’t be good)

“IT’S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT!” Alexander screamed back.

“BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP!” Kahri screamed.

I lazily got up and walked into the kitchen.
“HEY! ALL THREE OF YOU SHUT THE FRICK UP!!! I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE I’LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ALL OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT STOP YELLING!” I didn’t enjoy being forcefully awoken.

They all silently stared at me. Kevin had his fist wrapped tightly around Alexander’s shirt and Kahri was standing in between them trying to break them up. Kevin had a black eye.

I turned to Alexander, “Alejandro, what happened?”

“Kevin me encontró y besar Kahri, y se fue todo loco! Desde que acabo de dar cuenta de que éramos novios, él me dio un puñetazo, así que le dio un puñetazo hacia atrás. Tan simple Como eso.” He told me that Kevin found him and Kahri kissing, and he went all berserk! Since he just realized that they were dating, he punched him, so Alexander punched him back. And it was as simple as that.

“That was very stupid, guys, if I see you fighting again I will hand cuff you two together and force you to live with each other with out using violence. Kevin, get over yourself. Your sister is practically a woman; she can do what she wants. And Alexander is a dude; he can do what pleases him. Kahri, don’t be so stupid next time. Alexander, Ge tu novia más sabiamente próxima vez.” I told him to choose your girlfriend more wisely.

Kevin let go of Alexander and apologized. Kahri ran off and cried, Alexander followed her.

“I should’ve known…” Kevin mumbled, “I’m such a horrible brother.” He put his hand over his black eye and winced.

“You’re a GREAT brother Kevin. I’d love for you to be my oppa!" I said as I went to the freezer, and put some ice on his eye.

"Really?" Kevin asked.

"Definatly." I asured. "Hey, speaking of siblings, have you seen Kourtea?"

“Yeah. She spent the night with Kibum.”

“Gag.” I made the gagging symbol.

“It wasn't that bad.” Kevin Promised.

“Promise?”

“Swear. Come on and I’ll drive you there.”

“Nah, I’ve seen enough of their PDA. It’s too gross for my heart to handle. I’ll just stay here. But if you are going… tell her that I want to see her as soon as possible.”

“Will do.”

“Thank you oppa!” I gave him a hug.

Kevin left. When the door slammed Hyung Jun came up behind me and hugged me and kissed my neck, “Good Morning my lovely.”

“Good Morning to you too.” I felt his forehead, fever gone.

We then began carelessly making out when Kahri and Alexander came in… and they shrieked in harmony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee! Sorry for long time no update.... I've been sick lately :P bleck. but i'm back and better then ever!!! so,,,, BWAHAHAHA!
Good day.<3