Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Sweet Reunion

"L-live with you?" Kourtnea stuttered. No. She can-n't leave me here, I mean, I love Kahri like a sister and all but, I can't live without my twin. Not now at least.

"And Hyung Jun of course. We have an apartment seperate from the other bands, and when we are not busy with the bands, we live there." Kibum explained.

Before Kourt could even say anything, I said, "No."

"What?" Kibum asked.

"She...She can't leave me here...I can't--"

"Kaylea, you seriously think I'd leave you? I only am going to live with him to keep from having to go to America." Kourtnea questioned.

"Well, no. But you're not living with Kibum and Hyung Jun." I said flatly. I knew how unfair I was being, but I was just to close to my twin to have her seperated from me.

"Kaylea, your, being unfair here." Kibum said.

"I don't care. I might be able to deal with my boyfriend going away for a long while, but not my sister. No." I refused.

"Kaylea, come on, it's not that bad! I mean, once Hyung Jun comes back you'll forget I even left!" Kourt countered.

"You know I hate this, right? I hate it more then I hate drinking tea, and thats a lot of hate." I said.

"Yeah, but we don't have a choice." Kourtnea said.

"Fine. You can live with Kibum, as long as you stay here and 'visit' a TON. If you don't text me 24/7 I'll kill you." It hurt to say this, but, I had to do what I had to do.

"I'll probably talk to you more then that. And anyway, you have an audition in a few months and with your talent you won't NEED this school anymore."

"Ok, and CRAP I forgot about the audition! I have to practice!!!!" I screamed.

"You'll be fine." Kourtnea said as she started packing her few things. When she grabbed for the bumble bee pin, I stopped her.

"Please, leave that with me." I begged, I know it's STUPID, but that pin will make me think that Kourtnea never left.

At least 20 minutes later Kourtnea was packed and ready to go.
"Ok. Kibum, I have all my things." Kourtnea said in a small voice, like a child going tto her first sleepover.

"Ok, Kourt, go on down to my car, I'll be there in a second." he said.

Kourtnea and I hugged for a very long time, and the second the door shut, Kibum looked me dead in the eye.

"You hate this more then anything don't you?"

"Of COURSE I do oppa. I've never been apart from my sister before, its, hard." i admitted.

He put his hand on my shoulder, "I understand. But it's for the best, and you know I won't hurt her." he told me.

"Yeah ok, the second you do, you'll be dead before you have time to scream." I smiled innocently.

"Scary."

"Very. Anyway, Kourtnea means more to me then my own life, so don't dare try to harm her." I warned.

"Ok ok I won't." He said.

"And, thanks oppa, for doing this. Kourt is a hot mess, but I love her. Thank you for letting her live with you."

"I was going to offer even if she didn't get exspelled." He started toward the door.

"Yeah, right. By oppa." He left.

I instantly began crying, I mean, ok so I knew Kourt wasn't dying or anything but it still urt to let her go.

Then my phone rang.

"H-H-hello?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Crying again? Kaylea, you really must stop that." Hyung Jun's voice filled the speaker.

"Ohmybubddha. I'm so glad you called. Hyung Jun, Kourtnea's been exspelled!!!" I nearly screamed.

"Exspelled? Oh no, where is she gonna live? Back in America? Are you going with her?"

"No, I'm not going with her. But she isn't going to America, she's living with your brother. And, hopefully we will be living together very soon if my audition goes out well."

"Audition?" he asked.

"Yeah, for J.tune entertainment. Singing and whatnot. I'll be out of this school and back with my sister, hopefully." I said hopefully twice in the past minute.

"Well, I can get you an audition with my company, in a little while, and mabye... you could live with me." Hyung Jun offered.

"Mabye." I laughed, "When can I see you again? I so very badly want to leave this school all together and see you right now." I said, he could here the desperation in my voice.

" Well, actually I'm in Japan for the next two weeks, but, You can stay with me for as long as you want after that." he said in a warming tone.

"That would be great, I miss you already. Even if I saw you this morning." I laughed, kinda.

"I miss you too, now I have to go. I'll see you in 2 weeks, don't get too lonly while I'm gone." he laughed.

"Goobye." I hung up.

And then I knew I was in love with Kim Hyung Jun.
***
Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday, and Friday passed by like a cool autumn breeze. I got less sleep then normal, and I started slipping up in my classes, Kahri even told me that I had lost a lot of weight. Okay so mabye being away from my twin, and my boyfriend wasn't too healthy for me.

Kourtnea called me and told me that she couldn't visit this weekend, which only made things worse. I sat on my bed, not moving for at least 8 hours straight (a serious depression sign.)
Alexander took Kahri out on a date on Saturday, and I didn't even bother using Spanish when we talked.

"Where is Kourtnea?" Alexander asked innocently.

"I MISS HER!" I cried.

I then layed on my bed and sobbed myself asleep.

Sunday was nothing special, it passed by with me and Kahri doing our procrastinated home work.

The next day, in the hallway, I dropped my books because I tripped over my own 2 feet. I blushed, and picked up my things. I passed a mirror that was in a locker and I noticed my hair was a mess. Buddha, I've never been this unkept! I seriously needed some help. I wasn't sure if I could wait for Hyung Jun. Mmm, Hyung Jun, his pretty eyes, perfect face, the way he made fun of me being a baby. It was all very sweet. And don't get me started on his hair, it was like Buddha came down and touched it. "Ow!" I said, I walked into a wall.

Tuesday was, unexspectedly okay. I took a shower Monday night, so my hair looked acceptable again. I didn't eat lunch though. I was to preoccupied with how much my grades have fallen. I just picked through my food like it was playdoh (it wasn't far from it.)

Wednsday, and Thursday, were surprisingly more upbeat then I would've exspected. It was probably doing with the fact that I could see Hyung Jun Friday, so I was cleaning up my act (and my face.)

Thursday night I had NO sleep whatsoever. I just paced along my room countless times until I stepped on something. It was Kourtnea's bumble bee pin, I picked it up, and sat on what used to be Kourtnea's bed. I sighed. So many great things this pen has been through. It was like a symble, of what me and Kourt have been through together.

I sighed once more, and I finally fell asleep.

I'm through with you Kaylea!!!
No, Kourtnea, No! Don't!
Yes! I will! I'm sick of you and your clingy-ness!!! I'm living with Kibum whether you like it or not!!
No..please..don't leave..no..don't..DON'T SHUT THE DOOR ON ME!!!!

I felt some one shaking me, then I heard words, "Kaylea, Kaylea wake up! Come on sweety wake up for me. Please?" It was a boys voice. a strangly FAMILER boys voice. Really familer...ohmybuddha, HYUNG JUN!!!!!

My eyes shot open like bullets. "H-Hyung...Jun?" I mumbled. My hands were gripping something, and I realized I was lying in the featal position with Kourt's bumble bee pin gripped in my hands tightly.

"Kaylea.. are you awake?" He asked me.

"I am now." I moved to a sitting position, then I kissed Hyung Jun for a long time. Soon his arms began to wrap around my waist, when another voice filled the silence.

"Whoa, personally bubble guys." Kahri said, then she did a motion with her hands that looked much like she was popping a balloon, and made a bubble popping sound.

"Thanks, Kahri." I said sarcasticly.

"Welcome my dear!" She chimed.

"Do you want to go to my house for a while?" Hyung Jun whispered, "The other members are working today, I am of course, free. We will be all alone." He smiled devilishly.

"Hm. Sure okay, why not? Just give me a few sseconds to....decent myself." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, my face looked horrid. I put on a tad bit of make-up and brushed my hair. I instantly looked better.Without skipping a beat I put on my white skinny jeans and brown fuzzy boots, I changed into a black tanktopp and I creeped up behind Hyung Jun.

"Hey mister! Ready?" I asdked.

"Wow Kaylea, you look so much like Kourtnea right now." he said.

"Um, we are twins. Of course we look allike." I said.

"I mean I can always tell a difference between you and Kourt, but now you guys look more like twins."

"um, thanks." I said as he led me out the door.

We walked outside hand and hand, ignoring the papparazzi (yes, they still stallked me.) We got in his car and he drove to his place, a few minutes later we wallked in his apaartment.

"So, you want something to drink?" Hyung Jun said.

"No I'm fine, thank--did you hear that?" I big crash sounded like it was comming from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I did. Stay here I'll figure out who it is." He said in a protective voice (awe so cute.)

When Hyung Jun came back, he was walking with...Kibum.

Kourtnea ran out from behind me and gave me a big hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
um....>.< sorry it took me so long to upload I had writers block issues.