Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Something Worse Than Weather

I screamed shrilly and jumped on Kourtnea. I hugged her back. She almost stopped hugging me but when she realized I was off the ground she continued hugging me. “I didn’t get that kind of welcome back.” Hyung Jun pouted.

Kourt looked at him and playfully snickered. Then I finally got off Kourtnea and hugged Hyung Jun and whispered, “Later.” I grinned. He smiled. “Wait, you knew they were gonna be here?!” I screamed.

“I had no idea.” Hyung Jun said innocently.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” I screamed to Kourtnea.

“It was a surprise.” She said. Then I began hitting her.

“You. Still. Should. Have. Told. Me.” I said in between slapping her shoulder.

“Kaylea, calm down. She wanted to tell you, but I wanted it to be a surprise to Hyung too.” Kibum said letting Kourtnea off the hook.

“Uh-huh.” Kourtnea said shaking her head very fast. I laughed and hugged Kibum as a thank you. I mean he was just my Oppa.

“So, we’re all here no. What do we want to do?” Hyung Jun asked. Just then, we heard thunder boom shaking the entire apartment.

Kourtnea and Kibum ran to the window to look at the storm. “This doesn’t look good.” Kibum muttered. As soon as he said that lightning crashed and the power went out and it was almost completely dark.

“Good.” Kourtnea said sounding devilish.

I looked at everyone, they all looked like shadows. I couldn’t tell who was who except for their voices.

Hyung Jun, I guess, grabbed my hand and led me to a separate bedroom. I sat on the bed and Hyung Jun began to kiss me. Which progressed to making out…

“Kourtnea…” He mumbled. Wait…that was NOT Hyung Jun…that was Kibum!!

“Oh my Buddha!!!” I screamed. Kibum stumbled backward and fell against a wall. Well, am I really that shocking…?

I stood up and began freaking out. Kourtnea came in and was followed by the real Hyung Jun. “What the Hell did you do Kibum?!” Hyung Jun screamed.

“Gag.” I said. Kourtnea was bent over helping Kibum get up.

“What the Hell happened.” Hyung Jun demanded.

“Nothing.” Kibum muttered. He feels about doing this to Kourtnea, Buddha, he does love her. He walked out of the room and grabbed Kourtnea’s hand. If Kibum wouldn’t tell Hyung Jun that we made out, then I guess I won’t.

I grabbed Hyung Jun’s hand and led him back to the main room. “I’m leaving.” Kibum said. He almost opened the door when rain pounded against the walls. Kourtnea pulled the Weather App on her phone (she has such useful apps, while mine are totally pointless, most of them) and checked the weather. Everything got quiet and Kourtnea’s phone beeped.

“Everyone is advised to stay indoors until tomorrow at nine o’clock a.m. possible hail and tornadoes.” Kourtnea said in a monotone.

“Looks like we all have to stay here tonight, Oppa.” I told Kibum. Maybe staying closer to Kourtnea would work him out of his irritable mood. I know he’s upset about making out with me but this is just ridiculous.

“Hope you don’t mind having company.” Kourtnea kind of asked Hyung Jun. He said he didn’t mind and showed Kourtnea her bed. Kibum said he’d sleep next to her making Kourtnea blush an extreme red color. Then I realized what would happen if Kourtnea found out that Kibum had accidentally made out with me…Oh shit. Yeah, that was the perfect sentence to fit the situation.

“Come on guys, let’s tell ghost stories!” Kourtnea said oblivious to what happened. Now I felt terrible, Kourt loved Kibum and I came between that. I practically cheated on Hyung Jun. Oh Buddha! How am I supposed to tell him?!

“Sure, love.” Kibum said. Super affectionate, he is most defiantly guilty.

“I’ll start.” Kourtnea said. She told a story which had everyone shivering afterward.

“I’m going to bed and dream about something other than that.” Hyung Jun said. “I still have work to do tomorrow.” He said and yawned. I got up and followed him to the bedroom that Kibum and I…yeah. Hyung Jun crawled into bed and I slipped in next to him. We snuggled closer and I grew guiltier.

He fell asleep and I fell asleep a long time after that. I heard Kibum’s breathe even out and knew he was asleep and knew Kourtnea wasn’t. But I didn’t do anything. Slowly I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to find Hyung Jun throwing clothes around his room until he found a blue button down shirt. “Is it nine yet?” I whispered.

He shook his head ‘no’. “You’re not supposed to go outside yet.” I told him. He shrugged his shoulders. “What’s wrong?” I asked. I sensed danger but continued with the conversation.

“You told me you made out with my dongsaeng last night in your sleep.” He said slowly. He walked out of the room and stayed perfectly still on the bed. Happy reunion, to me. I thought sarcastically. I heard the door slam a few minutes later and got out of the bed to find Kibum gone and Hyung Jun missing. I ran outside and found them fighting in the parking lot. I ran down to them and started yelling at Hyung Jun. He saw me and hit Kibum again. I took it upon myself to stand in the middle. I shrilly screamed and looked Hyung Jun dead in the eye.

“Don’t hurt him. I will hate you if you do. He is a great oppa, and so what if we can’t all have night-vision eyes. It was an accident.” I said demonically. “If you can’t accept that, then I can’t accept you.” I said knowing that it wasn’t true.

Hyung Jun stepped backward and muttered that he had to go to work. He got in his car and said he’d talk to me later. I felt stupid. Utterly stupid. Could this year get any more dramatic? I wouldn’t get answer because Kourtnea came out of the apartment with a blanket wrapped around her. I ran up and hugged her and told her I had to get back to the dorm to start my homework.

It was a lie but I felt horrible about what I did. So I left and began to face something far more terrible then the weather. My guilt and the feeling of losing my sister and boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was listening to 'Angels on the Moon' by Thriving Ivory and 'Shark in the Water' by V V Brown so that's why this chapter is like super jacked, sorry about that. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER 27!!!!