Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

A Kiss I Seek, Upon Your Lips, No, Not Your Cheek!

When I got to the dorm, Kahri was waiting for me, she saw my eyes, and asked,
“What’s wrong Kaylea?”

“K-Kibum c-confused m-me f-f-f-for Kourtnea and and and h-he ki-ki-kissed me and Hyung J-Jun found out and h-he beat K-Kibum up and l-left and I’m s-scared what Kourtnea I-is going to do I-if she finds out.” I sniffled.

“Oh, my, word! That’s… um, horrible!” She struggled to find words.

“Yeah, it is isn’t it? Well, I just lost my boyfriend, I might as well go ahead and lose my sister too.” I was totally insane. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kourt’s number.

Ring…Ring…Ring…RING!!!!!!

“Hello?” Kourt answered.
“Hi. Kourtnea… I need to tell you something about last night…” I began.
“What?” She asked.

“Well. Um, it was dark and, Hyung Jun grabbed my hand and took me to a backroom and…”

“What did you two do it?” she assumed.

“No um, so then, Hyung Jun whispered “Kourtnea…” and, well it wasn’t Hyung Jun!” I said.

“What.” She said, yup, she was pissed.

“That’s why I screamed and Kibum hit the wall, and why Hyung Jun kinda hates me now. AND why Kibum is all beat up.” I said truthfully.

“Oh. Well if you put it that way, then I believe that you didn’t do it on purpose.”

“Really?” I said, hopeful.

“NO! I CAN”T BELIEVE YOU MADE OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND I MEAN BUDDHA REALLY? I LOVE HIM HOW COULD YOU?” She screamed into the mike.

“Kourt…”

“DON’T YOU KOURT ME I CAN’T FRICKEN BELIEVE YOU! DIE IN A HOLE YOU HAG!” she hung up.

I stared at my phone for a very long time. I then started dialing a totally different number. A number I don’t really remember having.

“Hello?” A grouchy man voice answered.

“Hi… Um, Hyun Joong?” I asked.

“Well well well, if it isn’t Mrs.I-love-hyung-jun!” he said in a snooty voice.

“Okay, I’m SORRY for being a bitch to you. Will you forgive me?” I said in the sweetest voice I could.

“Hmm…I’ll think about it.” He said.

“Come on I need your help!” I begged.

“Okay fine. I forgive you. What do you need help with?” He asked.

“Well… I kinda accidentally TOTALLY not on purpose kissed Hyung Jun’s dong saeng and then he hates me, Kibum’s all beat up, and Kourtnea called me a hag!” I said, all without crying.

“Well, so are you single now?” He said in a flirty voice.

“Come on FOCUS! I’m trying very hard NOT to be single here! Can you help me?” I begged, wow today I was really needy.

“Sure. On ONE condition.” Crap.

“What is your condition?” I asked carefully.

“You kiss me.”

“KISSING OTHER GUYS IS HOW I GOT IN THIS PREDICAMENT!” I yelled.

“Fine then I won’t help you.”

“Okay okay! I’ll kiss you if you help me!” I said.

“That’s better. Now, I’m going to go talk to Hyung Jun, you, need to go apologize to your sister. I’ll have Hyung Jun knocking on your door in no time.” He said.

“THANK YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH YOU’RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!” I screamed.

“Ha! Thank you. And um, I’ll be waiting for my kiss.” He said devilishly.

“Uh-huh ok bye-bye Hyun Joong!” I hung up and ran out the door.

I ran all the way to where Kibum and Kourtnea lived. I knocked on the door, totally breathless.

“Hey, Kaylea.” Kibum said, he had two black eyes, and bruises all over himself.

I almost cried looking at him, seeing as how it was my fault he was like that.

“Um, is Kourtnea in here?” I asked, afraid of the answer.

“Yeah, good luck.”

“Thanks, I’ll need it. I’m so sorry for what happened to your eye it’s all my fault oppa!” I apologized.

“No. It’s not your fault don’t blame yourself.” He said, looking at the ground.

“I HAVE to blame myself! If I didn’t blame myself then whom would I blame? You? No. It’s my fault. Let’s leave it at that.” Aha! I used fancy words!

He let me in and I looked around, no Kourtnea. I went into the kitchen, no Kourtnea. The bedroom, no Kourtnea. No FRICKEN Kourtnea! Then, I found her. She was hiding in the bedroom closet, writing a very HATEFUL story thing.

“Kourtnea. Listen. What Kibum and I did was a total accident. I don’t love him anymore then just an Oppa. Okay?”

“Sure. Then why did you SUCK HIS FACE?” she screamed.

“I THOUGHT HE WAS HYUNG JUN!” I screamed back.

“THEN WHY DID KIBUM KISS YOU?”

“HE OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS YOU! WE ARE TWINS DUMBASS THAT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN!” I yelled, Kourtnea really pissed me off when she didn’t believe me.

“I DON- ok wait. Yeah that makes since. I’m sorry Kaylea!” she cried and hugged me.

“I’m more sorry Kourtnea!” I hugged her back.

Well, I was made up with my sister. Now all I need to do is make up with my undecided-ex-boyfriend.

A few minutes later Kibum came into the closet and said, “Kaylea, someone is here for you.”

I smiled (hoping it was Hyung Jun) and ran to the door.

Hyun Joong smiled and put his arm on the door.

“Your undecided-ex-boyfriend is waiting in the car. And I think he’s your boyfriend again. You owe me what I asked for.” He moved closer to me.

“Oh! That’s right!” I dug deep into my pocket and pulled out a small, Hershey’s kiss, “Here you go!”

“What in the hell is this?” He said.

“A kiss.” I said, and giggled.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEAN’T!” He screamed.

“Well, you DID get me my boyfriend back. Thank you.” I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and said, “That’s, what I asked for.”

“Whatever. Where is your car?” I asked anxiously.

“On the curb, its black, you can’t miss it.”

“Thanks so much new best friend!” I said as I ran outside.

I found the car in no time, and I saw Hyung Jun sitting in it, he had a black eye (Either Kibum got him back or Hyun Joong gave Hyung Jun a SERIOUS talking to.)

Hyung Jun opened the door and stood up. He looked at me and smiled.
“Your eye, it’s all black.” I said like a retard.

“Yeah, brotherly fights do that.”

I looked at his eye, and kissed the area above it, “There. Feel better?”

“Much. ” He hugged me and kissed me.