Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Oops! My bad!

“Our LOFT? Daddy, are you serious? We haven’t been in the loft since were little! And now, just because you’ve met Angela you kick us OUT?” I ranted. Kourtnea was too outraged to speak.

“Honey, you are 19, I thought you’d like a place to stay. And besides, I love Angela. We are getting married at the end of the week. That gives you girls plenty of time to get to know her.” He said softly.

“Fine. Whatever Daddy. Let’s go Kourt, Kahri, guys.” I said. We filed out one by one, and I slammed the door as I left.

Kourtnea and I led our friends to the loft, all the while mumbling about our fathers soon-to-be wife. Hyung Jun looked utterly surprised, oh yeah; he’s never seen me angry.

I opened the loft and stepped inside, the place was like a ghost town. It was covered in dust, and it looked AWFUL! I can’t believe Daddy wants us to stay here. I groaned.

“I’m sorry this place looks so horrible, I’ll book a hotel, if you guys want.” I said.

“I kinda like it, It makes it look scary!” Kahri said.

“I’ve lived in worse.” Kevin backed up.

“I like this place…” Hyung Jun and Kibum both said.

“Eh. This place will be perfect to hide Angel-Angela’s most prized possessions.” Kourtnea said evilly.

“Okay then.” I said as I dropped my bags.

We all picked rooms, Kahri got her own room, as did Kevin. Kourtnea (and Kibum) took our old bedroom. So Hyung Jun and I went to the master bedroom. I sat on the old bed; it felt so good to me right now. The mattress supported all of my worries. I could almost feel the weight being lifted off of me. I sighed heavily, and smiled.
“Feel good?” Hyung Jun asked.

“The best thing I’ve felt since I got here, comfort.” I said, still in a daze.

“I can imagine. With your dad getting remarried, and him kicking you out and all.” He said in a playful tone.

“Humph. You’re so sweet.” I said with heavy sarcasm.

“I know.” He said as he lay beside me.

“Hmmm… I’m not sure if I can stand staying here much longer now.”

“What because I’m sitting here?”

“No, not because of you silly! I mean, here, home. Or, what USED to be home. Doesn’t really feel like it now.” I sighed, being very distant.

“Oh. My bad.” He said, totally oblivious of my comment.

“Guys…” I mumbled as I got up off the bed.

He sat up quickly and said, “What did I do?”

“You did nothing. I just need to talk to Kourtnea.” I said simply, when he made the move to go with me, I added, “Alone.”

I walked across the living room and opened a small door, knocking would’ve been a good idea. I came into a serious PDA session between my sister and my oppa (Bleck!)

“Umm…Kourt…can I uh…TALK to you?…ALONE?” I started at Kibum and then coughed twice, “That means get out,” I coughed once again, “Kibum. Woo! I must be coming down with a cold!” I false coughed once again.

Kibum glared and left, shoving my shoulder as he left, “Jerk!” I said loudly.

“What do you need to talk about Kay?” Kourtnea asked.
“We need to get rid of Angela…you know that bitch that was sent from hell to destroy our father?” I said.

“Pft! Yeah, I already have her analyzed. There is NO WAY we can get Dad to not marry her. She’s got him under her slimy grip.” Kourtnea answered, in a pissed tone.

“You’re right. I bet Daddy wants us to go to the wedding…A.K.A the reason he wanted us to come.” I said.

“You’re thinking of totally and completely destroying the wedding aren’t you?” Kourtnea asked, smiling evilly.

“Yes, yes I am. But sadly, I think that would, make our boyfriends look down on us. I refuse to stoop to the bitch’s level.” I said.

“Okay, I see what you mean. Can I at least make her life miserable while we’re here?” Kourt begged.

“Certainly my dear sister!” I beamed, I’d sure love to put something foul in Angela’s dinner.

“Let’s start tomorrow.”

“Agreed.”

Kourtnea and I stayed up late that night planning horrid things to do too our father’s fiancé/bitch from hell. We ended up going to bed at midnight. I walked into the room where I was going to go to bed and I saw Hyung Jun fast asleep on our bed. I lay next to him and went to sleep.

When I woke up, everyone was asleep except Kevin.

“Hey oppa!” I said cheerfully.

“Hey dongsaeng!” He mimicked my cheerfulness.

Before I could say another word, Angela was knocking on my door. I groaned and went to open it.

“Yes mam?” I said in a nice sweet, innocent little girl voice (I’m such a good actress: D thank you drama club.)

“Get everyone in here awake and out to the kitchen, sweetheart. Phil and I like to have a nice family breakfast in the morning. And Phil insists you all come.” She smiled sweetly.

I returned the smile, “Oh that’s very sweet of Daddy! I’ll have everyone up in 5 minutes.”

“Good.” As she was walking away I noticed the limp in her leg, so Kourtnea really left a good impression. I snarled.

I woke everyone up and we all filed in and sat down. Dad and his fiancé (gross) sat side by side. Then there were all the babies. Then Kourtnea and me sat, then Kahri and Kevin, Kibum and Hyung Jun. Dad tried to spark up a conversation.

“Angela is a nurse. She delivers babies.”

“Hmm, that’s lovely.” I said sweetly. I then got up, about to get orange juice, when I spilled the entire carton on Angela, “OH MY BUDDHA I’M SO SORRY! I didn’t mean too! Gosh, I’m such a Butterfinger!” I lied smoothly.

“That’s…okay, accidents happen.” Angela said, all without snarling, although I knew she was pissed.

A few minutes later, Kourtnea asked Angela to pass the eggs, “Oh here you go darling.” Angela said.

“What are you doing?” Kourtnea ranted.

“I’m passing you the eggs, like you asked.”

“I’M ALERGIC TO EGGS! I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT ASK YOU TO PASS THEM TO ME! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE? DAD! SHE’S TRYING TO KILL ME!” Kourtnea screamed.

“I didn’t know! I’m sorry!” Angela said.

Hyung Jun and Kibum and Kevin and Kahri kept silent the entire breakfast. Kourtnea and I continued to agonise Angela

After breakfast and Dad was in the shower, Angela glared at us.

“Now listen here you two!” She began. "I have busted my ASS to look beautiful to get your father to like me. And I have been through some serious shit to get him to marry me. You will NOT ruin this for me, you here?"

"Hmm....You've got quite the potty mouth don't you?" I smiled.

"Hmmm...You've got quite the tummt on you, don't you?" she replied.

"Bitch I am NOT fat!" I screamed.

"How dare you call my sister fat!" Kourtnea stomped on Angela's foot.

"OW DAMMIT!" As Angela gabbed her foot, Kourtnea and I ran to the loft.

When we were in there, Kourt smiled and raised up a diamond necklace, "Looky here what I found!"

"Oh Kourtnea, I'm so glad you dated a creepy guy who knew how to pick pocket." I said.

Right then Hyung Jun came out, " I see you girls seriously don't like that Angela chick."

"HATE HER!" Kourt and I said in harmony.

Hyung Jun laughed.

"Hey, you want to go sight seeing? I mean the most you've seen here was Angela's bitchy ness! and a really old loft." I offered.

"Sure."

"OOH I WANNA GO! Let's bring Kibum too!" Kourtnea said.

"Wouldn't go without him!" I said.

"Where are you going?" Kahri asked.

"Sight seeing. You and Kevin wanna go?" I asked.

"Sure!" Kahri said, "KEVIN COME ON!" she screamed as Kevin walked out of his room.

Kourtnea and I creeped into the house. I Stole Dad's keys, and Kourtnea took $200 from Angela's purse.

"I'm driving!" I said.

"No I wanna drive!" Kourtnea argued.

"No! You got to drive last two times it's my turn!" I said as I sat in the drivers seat. Kourtnea sat in the passenger seat, and Hyung Jun and Kibum and Kevin and Kahri were in the backseats.