Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Your Wedding Has Been Themed.

“Come on, come on you three!” Angela rushed us into the house. Hyung Jun, Kevin, and Kibum followed silently behind us. When we walked into the house, we spotted three lavender dressed. They were knee-length and loose. They were held up by two spaghetti straps.

“What. Are. Those.” Kourtnea said slowly.

“Those are your dresses sillies. I’ve decided to forgive you and let you be my bridesmaids.” Angela said sweetly. “Well….what are you waiting for? Get on the dresses.”

Kahri, Angela, Kourtnea, and I walked to the bathroom. I put on the dress along with Kahri and Kourt. “I look like a flower. There is no way I’m wearing this.” Kourtnea argued.

“Yes. You will, or I’m getting your father.” Angela said staring her in the eyes.

“Fine. I’ll wear the dress.” She glared into Angela’s soul basically. They had a complete stare down until Kahri asked Angela a question.

“Do we carry flowers?” Kahri asked. Angela nodded.

“And while I’m saying my vows to Phil, I want you, Kaylea, to hold my bouquet.” Angela said. I hope she doesn’t expect us to call her ‘Mom’ too, does she? “I have my child, the toddler, being the ring bearer. So, Kourtnea, I want you to hold my other two children. The twins.”

Kourtnea laughed. “You-you really expect me hold-hold not one, but two kids?! Ha! You are so hilarious!!” Kourt laughed.

“Yes. And not drop them.” Angela emphasized. “Now, for the rehearsal dinner tonight, I want you two on your best behavior. And I want you all asleep at decent times tonight.”

“Rehearsal dinner, tonight?” I asked. I was not going out tonight if the wedding was tomorrow! I wanted to at least wipe the tired look off my face and talk to my boyfriend instead of practicing a wedding I didn’t want to even partake in.

“Yes. Rehearsal dinner. It’s where we all propose toasts and things.” Angela explained to me like I was stupid.

I glared at her. “You’ll be extremely lucky if I decide to go.” I stalked off, the lavender flower dress still on, and walked into the loft where Hyung Jun, Kevin, and Kibum were waiting for us.

When we walked in, we found them all in Kevin’s room. “You girls look all…um…err---nice.” He said struggling for words.

Kourtnea laughed at his distress. “Don’t feed us that BS. We all know it’s horrible and we look like flowers.” She said. Kevin was about to say something when something outside the window caught her eye. She walked outside to retrieve what she was looking at.

She came back in and was holding that black woven clothe used for fencing. “If I loosen the bottom hem and tighten the waist hem, I think I can make this work.” She said talking to herself. “Hey, Kay, can you give me your dress and take the rest of Angela’s money and pick up a few things for me?”

I nodded my head. “I need you to pick up fishnets stockings (3), black ribbon (a spool), and three outrageous pairs of hi-tops. Oh! And I want you to pick up some temporary hairspray.” She said. I nodded my head and walked out the door. Then walked back in.

“Anybody wanna come?” I asked. Then I remembered I was still wearing the dress. So I quickly got back to my regular clothes and asked again if anybody wanted to come. Hyung Jun and Kevin stood up to come.

I stole the car keys and took off with Angela’s money. We headed to the mall first and went to the only place that would sell black ribbons. Michael’s. A sewing shop. We bought the ribbon and were on our way to Party City to buy the hairspray and fishnets. “Hyung Jun, what’s your favorite at letter of the alphabet?” I asked while we were sitting at a red light.

“Um…what kind of question is that?” He retorted.

“One I thought of.” I said and smiled toward the passenger seat.

“Um, ‘K’. That’s my favorite letter.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. We pulled into party city and marched inside. We still had so much of Angela’s money. Then I developed my plan. “Can you two find the fishnets by yourselves?” I asked Kevin and Hyung Jun.

“I think I can. I’m not too sure about Hyung here.” Kevin said teasing Hyung Jun. I smiled and walked toward another part of the store. Then I found what I was looking for. Three top hats and the fingerless gloves. “God loves me.” I muttered to myself.

I grabbed three pairs of fingerless gloves and three top hats (all different sizes) and found Hyung Jun and Kevin (who still hadn’t found the fishnets) in a cake decorating aisle. “Um, guys, fishnets are not in this aisle.” I led them to the fishnets and grabbed three pairs. Kevin blushed and laughed to himself. Then I got four cans of different colored hairspray. One was blue, green, pink, and black. The perfect colors.

Once we were back in the car, I remembered we had to get hi-tops. I drove to Payless and picked up some totally awesome (neon colored, of course) hi-tops and then went back home. Once we got inside the loft, Kourtnea had the dresses practically done.

She had slit the dresses across the back and sewed zebra fabric from someone’s shirt in the slits to make is look amazing. Then she had put the black fencing woven clothe under the bottom of the dresses to make it look shorter and wider. Then she had ripped off one of the spaghetti straps to make it an over-the-shoulder type dress. When Kourt saw us, she took of the ribbon and placed a slash over the waist.

Then she held up the dresses for everyone to see. They were awesome. Now we couldn’t wait for the wedding. But now we had to go to the rehearsal dinner. Angela get agitating Kahri, Kourt, and I about the dresses. But we kept quiet about our surprise.

Then next morning, we all decided to hair and make-up in the loft. Kourtnea had dibs on the black hairspray so Kahri and I split the other colors. We all curled our hair and then put the hairspray in. So far, our hair looked perfect. Then came the makeup. We put it on extra dark to make us look all punk-ass. So after that was done, Angela knocked on the loft door.

“Tell her we’ll meet her at the church!” Kourtnea hissed at Kevin. So after a bit of arguing, she finally left without us. “We’ll call a cab.” We said. We pulled our dresses on and looked at ourselves in the mirror. We. Looked. Totally. Amazing. Then we put on our top hats and fingerless gloves.

We looked like rebels in a church. Exactly what we are. Then, with a little help, the boys were able to get into their suits Dad had lent them and we were ready to go to a damn wedding!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, short chapter, school in two days, getting ready. I loved thinking of these dresses. They are awsome!!