Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Truths and Dares

Jeans. Jeans. Jeans. Why do I have so many jeans? I could've sworn I packed more skirts and dresses, I KNOW I packed my dresses! I know I did. Then Kourtnea walked out wearing a blue knee high dress. "How does this look Kaylea?"

"It looks like I did when I wore it to homecoming last year!" I said.

"Oh, this is your dress?" She asked, pretending not to know anything about it.

"Yeah, I was planning on wearing it. That's okay; I'll borrow your clothes like you borrow mine." I smiled and started going through her part of the closet. I found a cute scarf with a multi-colored blazer with black skinny jeans and flats.

"Hey Kourtnea, does this look alright?" I asked.

"Oh, wow Kaylea you'll have guys crawling all over you! Now I feel weird, should I change?" She asked.

"I think if you change your heals with flat shoes and add a blazer you'll look better." Kahri suggested.

Kourtnea took Kahri's advice and changed her accessories. After an hour of preparation we were ready to go. Kahri drove seeing as how we had no clue where to go.

On the ride to UKISS's apartment Kahri, Kourtnea and I talked about the latest KPOP news. It took about 15 minutes to get to UKISS's apartment, and when we parked, there was another car there. Kahri said it was Hyung Jun's car. "He's probably here visiting Kibum." She said.

We stepped out of Kahri’s car and stood on the sidewalk. It was probably around 7:00pm.
"Okay, first thing first, I know you girls are big fans, but it’s really weird for them to be bombarded by two girls. Also, Kevin wouldn’t be happy with me if I brought you in just because you’re fans. So from now on you guys are my roommates and you’ve heard of UKISS, but you’re not an OBSESSIVE fan. Get it gets it get it?"

"Got it got it got it." Kourtnea and I said in harmony.

"Good." Kahri sang.

We walked up the steps of the apartment complex. Kourtnea and I followed Kahri into a small elevator (oh crap, claustrophobia.) Kourtnea and I asked Kahri which floor, and then we fought over pushing the button. Kahri ended up pushing the 3 button.

After feeling like I was going to pee in the elevator, we walked into a narrow hallway, where Kahri took us to the last door on the right. She knocked, a few seconds later we heard a faint,
"Who is it?"

"It’s me!" Kahri replied.

The door opened and Kevin opened it, looking genuinely surprised to see that she wasn’t alone. His eyes widened as he asked politely, "And who may this be?"

"I’m Kaylea, and this is my sister Kourtnea. We’re Kahri’s roommates at school." I smiled.

"Oh, you’re from America aren’t you?" he asked.

"Well, yeah. How can you tell?" Kourtnea questioned.

"Accent. It’s very American." He paused, "Oh, I’m being rude, come in."
With Kahri leading the way, the three of us filed in one by one. Seven eyes staring at us while we did so. Kevin explained, "These girls’s are my dong saeng’s roommates. They are just dropping by."

"Oh, well anahasayo! I’m Kibum." A tall boy with shaggy black hair said.

"Hola I’m Alexander." A tall teen with reddish brownish hair said.

"I’m Soohyun."
"Kiseop."

"Dongho."
"I’m Eli."

"And I’m Hyung Jun. Kibum’s hot older brother." He smiled devilishly.
"Hyung!" Kibum complained.

"I’m only joking dong saeng calm down."

They all introduced us and we instantly got onto a billion conversations. The boys asked Kourtnea and me about tons of things. Then the horrible question of, "So are you musically talented?" came up.

I answered first, "Well, I can sing, but I liked to rap more because I think I sound like a grouchy old man who ran out of water when I sing."

Then Kourtnea followed up with, "I’m not much of a singer or rapper like my sister, but I can write songs."

"If I may add, she can write songs, like a BEAST!"

They guys laughed at that. Kibum kept looking at Kourtnea, and it was kind of freaking me out. I knew he was checking her out, but it was weird watching him do it. (Like I’m peeping in on something, ha! Imagine that.)

I tried my best to keep my eyes off of Hyung Jun, but it was very hard. I looked away quickly every time he looked at me, pretending to be looking at a clock or something in the background. Although I was pretty sure he knew I was looking at him. Kahri went into the kitchen with Alexander and Kevin. Soohyun went to his room with Kiseop. Eli went only Buddha knows where. So it left me, Kourtnea, Kibum, and Hyung Jun.

The conversation slowed down to little or nothing. But the little conversation was between the separate families. Until, I had a brilliant idea. “Let’s play a game!” I said loudly.

Kourt raised her eyebrows at me. “A game? Kaylea, are you serious? Don’t you think we’re a little old for games?” Kourt asked. I scoffed.

“No, I don’t think that.” I said then I looked at Hyung Jun and Kibum. “Please, play a game with me…” I said giving them the puppy dog face.

Hyung Jun smiled. “Alright, I’ll bite.” He said. “I could never refuse the puppy dog face from Kibum either.” He teased he pinched Kibum’s shoulders and Kibum blushed making Kourt smile. She was being really shy, that was just a total conversation opener.

“Alright. Kibum?” I asked raising my eyebrows at him. Only one more vote to play a game then its majority rules.

“Okay, I play.” He glanced over to Kourt, but she was looking at me. “Kourtnea, right? Come on, play, it’ll be fun.” Kibum said.

Kourt blushed a dark crimson red and finally said. “I-I’ll play. It should be fun, knowing-knowing my sister.” She laughed at her stuttering. Then blushed a darker red, if that was possible.

“What’s the game?” Hyung Jun asked me. I gave me a sly smile and pulled out my phone. I pulled the Truth or Dare App.

“Teen Truth or Dare.” I said. “You can’t choose. It chooses for you.” I whispered kind of demonic.

They all shrugged as I entered in their names. I shook my phone, officially starting the game. “Who’s first??” Kibum asked anxiously.

“Wait.” I said waiting for the App to hurry up and spin. “Okay, Hyung Jun, truth. It wants to know if you have ever slept naked…?” I asked trying very hard to keep from laughing. Kibum began laughing hysterically. Kourt smiled and looked down at everyone’s shoes.

“Yes.” He said truthfully. He blushed and licked his lips for no reason, “Okay, please go to the next person please.”

“Ooh, Kourt, dare.” I paused for a moment letting her nerves get the best of her. Then I read her dare. My jaw dropped. I let Hyung Jun and Kibum read it first. The color in their faces drained instantly. I laughed hysterically, Kibum was gonna get kissed by my sister!!

“Tell me the dare.” Kourt said impatiently.

“Kiss someone.” I said and smiled at her then winked.

She looked at me slowly and pushed her hair out of her face. “Tell us who you choose.” I demanded.

She didn’t say anybody. But she pointed to Kibum. He smiled and grabbed her hand and led her to a closet slightly off to the right. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. Wow, it’s her lucky day. She gets to kiss Kibum, and I will kiss Hyung Jun. If it’s the last thing I do. I laughed as soon as they shut the door.

Hyung Jun also started laughing hysterically. Hyung Jun touched my leg. I didn’t think anything of it because this is Koreans do. They’re all touch-y feel-y. So, of course it wasn’t a big deal. Then, Hyung Jun leaned over to kiss me; I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry, but I don’t kiss on the first date.” I said flirting with his emotions. Kourt and Kibum returned and sat down beside each other. I laughed and began to stand up.

“Kahri! I think we’re ready to leave.” I said walking into the kitchen. There I stumbled upon Alexander and Kahri making out. “Kahri…we’re ready.” She smiled and kissed Alexander one more time then followed me out of the kitchen. Hyung Jun jumped up to open the door.

“I get to see you again, right?” Hyung Jun asked. “I’m still waiting for my kiss.” He said.

Kibum followed Kourt outside and they leaned up against the rail. They began whispering something in each other’s ears. I knew they exchanged phone numbers, but I was a bit preoccupied with my relationship problems.

“How bad do you want that kiss?” I asked.

“Very, very, bad.” He said seriously.

“Call me.” I said as I handed him my number. Kahri looked at me, and mouthed for me to come on. I smiled and followed Kourt and Kahri to the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
So far, we have used a couple Korean words. So here's what they mean.
<>
1.Dongsaeng- younger siblings [used for both sexes]
2. Annehaseyo- hello [not formal, just hello]
3, Hyung- big brother [said by male]
<>
That's it, if we missed any Korean words, just comment and tell us :3 Thnx