Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Social Gatherings

As we left the apartment building Kahri, Kourtnea and me were especially happy with the way the things went down. Although I was a little unsettled with the way Hyung Jun was acting. He acted as if I was dating him! Creepy. Am I really that flirty? Gosh, I need to stop flirting as much.

When we were almost back to our dorms, our phones rang (Kourtnea’s and mine.) We answered. “Hello?” we said in harmony.

“Hey Kaylea.” The familiar voice of Hyung Jun filled in through the phone speaker.
I sighed, “Hyung Jun-oppa, I just met you a few hours ago. When I said call me, I meant in a few days.”

“Oh.” He sounded disappointed, “ I couldn’t help myself. I miss having a girl to talk to. I’ve been around guys for so long.”

“Awe that’s sweet, but seriously, I haven’t been gone that long.” I said as we walked into our dorm.

“Mabye, you can come see me tommorow. Your sister too.”
“What? Like a date?” I asked.

“You could call it a date, or you could call it a social gathering.Your choice really.”
I laughed, “Social gathering? I guess. When and where?”

“Tommorow at my apartment, I’ll text you the address. Be there around seven.” He said.
“Alright, if I hang up , your not going to call me again, are you?” I teased.

“Mabye.”

“Good-BYE Hyung Jun.” I said nicely.
“Bye Kaylea.”

After I hung up Kourtnea hung up shortly after me. I asked her who called. And she told me it was Kibum. We both agreed that they must really like us. Because we were on first name basis and we just met! But oh well, he was cuter in person!

“Kaylea..Kourtnea…Kaylea…Kourtnea…KAYLEA AND KOURTNEA!” Kahri screamed.
We jumped, “What?” we said.

“You both have been standing in the same position not moving for the past 30 minutes! You both stopped talking to each other too! I got worried…” she said.

“Oh. Sorry, A.D.D.” I said. Kourt and I sometimes zoned out for no reason. Since we were alone all the time, no one really noticed it.

Kahri shook her head and sat on her bed and began removing her clothes. We all changed into our pajamas.

“So Kaylea, I see that Hyung Jun really likes you. And Kourtnea, Kibum’s got a thing for you.” Kahri complemented, or scolded, I wasn’t quite sure.

“Yeah. They asked us to see them tommorow.” Kourtnea said.

“Really? Wow. Alexander was so cute tonight do you guys think so?” Kahri asked.

I laughed, “I’m not sure. I wasn’t with him you were!”

“Oh, yeah.” She blushed.

“I’m a little worried, Hyung Jun tried to kiss me today.” I said.

“Well, he is a bit strait forward,” Kahri explained, “He sees what he likes and he goes after it. No questions asked.”

“Well gosh I wouldn’t mind kissing him but I just met him!”

“Yeah, he’s weird like that.”

“I didn’t mind kissing Kibum.” Kourtnea smiled.

“Ooh, spill my dear sister!” I exclaimed. Kourtnea told about all that happened. She explained that they didn’t just make out for hours (psh, that’s hard to believe.) But they actually talked, got to know each other some. She said she learned quite a bit about him.
After we all talked about what we did at UKISS’s apartment, we to do the home work for the weekend. Kourtnea and I of course helped each other, it was like we were cheating, but no one could stop us because we were sisters.(Ha! Take that Mr.Lee!)
About two hours later, I finished my algerbra homework I fell asleep.

* * *
The next morning I woke up early and stole Kourtnea’s song book. She had written a new song. The lyrics read: ‘I just wanna Kiss you, Kiss you ,Kiss you, boy whoa, right now! Your lips, so sweet, your eyes, on me.’

Awe, that was pretty good! I started singing it and coming up with a beat to it. Then Kourt woke up. “I see you like my song.” She mumbled.

“Yeah. It’s catchy.”

“Good. Because I’m actually finishing this one. Mabye we can use it as an audition.”

“Audition? We’re auditioning?”

“YOU are. I can’t sing. But you can.”

“Wow Kourt, that’s, sweet.”

“Mhm yeah. Let’s get ready for tonight, I need to go shopping.” She got up.

“I likes the way you think!” I sang.

We put on some jeans and tee shirts and grabbed our wallets. I had a master card I took from Dad’s wallet and I’ve been dying to use it.

We stopped at a few little shops and bought plenty of clothes. I helped Kourtnea but some flirty clothes, because she absolutly sucked at flirting. (no offense sissy!)

We came back to the dorm with shopping bags galor. I bought Kahri some things too, since we were the same size.

Kahri thanked us for the clothes, and then we all ate lunch. She told us she was going out with Xander. So he would be picking her up in a few hours.

Alexander knocked on our door, I answered.
He said, “Hola Kaylea!”

“Hola Alejandro! ¿Cómo está usted?”

“Fin! Yo no sabía que hablabas español!”

“Bueno, puedo agradecer a la escuela secundaria las clases de español para eso. Su temática es Kahri?”

“Si. ¿Está listo?”

“No estoy seguro, por favor entrar!”

“Oh, bien, gracias amigo!”

“De nada!” I said.

He walked in. and I heard kourtnea scream, “WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO SAYING?”

I forgot that Kourtnea couldn’t speak spanish. I laughed and said to Alexander, “Me olvidé de que Kourtnea no habla español. Probablemente deberíamos utilizar coreano a partir de ahora en adelante.”

“Oh, bien entonces. Lo siento Kourtnea, no me di cuenta que no habla español. Mis disculpas. Oh, Kaylea, vamos a usar el español como una charla secreto entre tú y yo? Sonido buen amigo?”

“Claro.” I agreed.
*Go to the bottom for translations*

“Will you PLEASE, tell me what you’re saying!” Kourtnea begged.

“Sorry Kourtnea, I forgot I was speaking in Spanish. I said I’m sorry I didn’t know you couldn’t speak Spanish. My apologies.” Alexander said, speaking Korean once again.

“Oh. That’s okay, Kahri will be out in a minute.” She smiled and danced away.

A few minutes later Kahri walked out wearing the outfit Kourtnea and I got for her, she looked great in it. She said our good-byes, and so did Alexander.

Once they left, Kourtnea and I began to get ready to see Hyung Jun and Kibum. It only took us about 30 minutes, so we decided to text Hyung Jun and ask for his address. When he finally replied, we decided to go on our way.

It took us one hour to get to Hyung Jun’s apartment, seeing as how we got lost about one hundred times it was a reasonable amount of time.

We walked up the stairs and knocked on the apartment door labeled 3B. Kibum opened the door with a smile; “You guys are late.”

“Kaylea’s fault. She can’t drive.”

“Hey!” I smacked Kourtnea.

“Ow!” she complained.

“Girls!” Kibum said.

“Sorry…” we apologized.

We walked in the apartment and Kibum got his jacket, “Kourtnea, would you like to go out with me tonight?”

“Sure.” She smiled. They left.

Hyung Jun quickly popped up behind me and said, “Will you kiss me now?” he taunted.

“Nope!” I smiled devilishly.

“Why not?” he asked, disappointed.

“Like I said, I don’t go around kissing people like I just don’t care.”

Hyung Jun was about to reply, when the leader of ss501 came out of his room, “I hear a girls voice, Hyung Jun, who is this?”

“I’m Kaylea.” I said plainly.

“Are you Hyung Jun’s girlfriend?”

“No.” I said, being blunt.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No.”

“Well, Hello there!” He said, being flirty.

I laughed, “Hi.” I knew Hyung Jun was getting agitated with the leader, but he couldn’t say anything, because the other members walked out. Each and every one of them staring at me, this couldn’t be good.

“Do you want to play spin the bottle?” One of them asked me.

“No she doesn’t.” Hyung Jun said flatly.

“Let the girl answer for herself! So, do you?”

“Well, I’m actually here because Hyung Jun asked me over, so if it’s alright with him it’s alright with me.”

“So Hyung Jun, Let’s play!”

“Fine.” He said, obviously pissed.

We all sat in a circle. I sat beside Hyung Jun.

The guys told me it was my turn, so I spun the bottle…spin…spin…spin! It spun and landed on the leader. He smiled, leaned over and kissed me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hyung Jun’s eyes flare up. The rules of the game was to kiss for only 5 seconds, but it was well over a minute before the leader stopped kissing me.

He smiled, seeming satisfied.

“Oh so you’ll kiss him and not me?” Hyung Jun ranted.

“It’s just a game, Hyung Jun, it means nothing.”

His exspression can’t be described. He nearly stormed out of the living room, and he walked silently to his room, slamming the door.

The guys just laughed. I couldn’t understand this, I hurt him and they found it funny!

“Um, I’m gonna go check on him.” I got up and walked into his room. “Hyung Jun…” I began.

“What do you want.” He said harshly.

I sat on his bed, “I’m sorry I made you mad. I wasn’t exspecting him to kiss me like that.”

“You didn’t stop him.”

“Then I’d lose and have to kiss him again.” I explained.

“Okay, here’s what’s what. I like you, your cute, your funny, and your nice. But you won’t kiss me and you act like you have no affection for me.” He said, getting emotional.

“Listen, when I said I don’t kiss people that I don’t know like I just don’t care… what I meant was that I won’t kiss someone I care about, until I know they care about me the same way. So don’t get the impression I don’t like you, because I like you very much.”

He got up, “Really?”

“Yes really.” I kissed his cheek, and he blushed.

We spent a while sitting in his room and talking. And when Kourtnea and Kibum came back, I gave Hyung Jun a hug and Kourtnea and I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok,,,so in this chapter Spanish was implied. for those of you who cannot speak spanish, your translations are here:
Hola Kaylea!” = hello kaylea

“Hola Alejandro! ¿Cómo está usted?” = hello alexander, how are you?

“Fin! Yo no sabía que hablabas español!=fine! i didn't know you spoke spanish!

“Bueno, puedo agradecer a la escuela secundaria las clases de español para eso. Su temática es Kahri?” =Well, I can thank the high school Spanish classes for that. are you here for Kahri?

“Si. ¿Está listo?” = yes. is she ready?

No estoy seguro, por favor entrar! = i'm not sure, please come in!

Oh, bien, gracias amigo!= oh, alright thank you friend!

“De nada= your welcome

Me olvidé de que Kourtnea no habla español. Probablemente deberíamos utilizar coreano a partir de ahora en adelante.= I forgot that Kourtnea doesn't speak Spanish. We should probably use Korean from now on.

Oh, bien entonces. Lo siento Kourtnea, no me di cuenta que no habla español. Mis disculpas. Oh, Kaylea, vamos a usar el español como una charla secreto entre tú y yo? Sonido buen amigo?”= Oh, okay then. Kourtnea Sorry, I didn't relize you did not speak Spanish. My apologies. Oh, Kaylea, we will use Spanish as a secret conversation between you and me? Sound good friend? "

Claro = sure

if i missed anything...just tell me
>>
XXMadHatterXX here, sorry sissy, but you missed some of the Korean implied.
Oppa means big brother said by female!