Status: Comment please!!!

The Traveling Tale of the Two Troublesome Twins

Sickening Dates

The next morning, I climbed down my bed and checked to see if anyone was awake. No one was. Then I checked the calendar. No school today. Kourtnea won’t be getting up. I walked to the bathroom and twisted the knob. It was locked. I looked for a key, then found one above the of the door frame. I unlocked the door and pushed it open forcefully. There I found Kourtnea lying on the floor. I ran over to her and began shaking her. “Kibum…” She mumbled and rolled over. Underneath her was a new part of the audition song. Wow, I can’t believe she fell asleep here, of all places, here.

“Hey, Kaylea!” Kahri called from the main part of the dorm room.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Kourt’s bed. Pillows. Pillows were under the blankets. “Yeah?” I said.

“You want to go out for breakfast?” She asked looking around the kitchen.

“Sure.” I said. I grabbed my wallet and was about to write Kourt a note when she groggily walked out of the bathroom.

“Breakfast?” She asked. Kahri and I laughed.

“Come on.” Kahri said. She grabbed her wallet and phone, but didn’t care to change her clothes. Kahri and I slipped into comfortable clothes.

Kahri drove---of course---to a small diner in the middle of Seoul. They served breakfast only, so it has to be good. Well, that is my logic anyway. “Guys!” Kourtnea said.

“What?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” She said sullen. I laughed and we all got out of the car and sat down at a table in the corner.

We ordered swiftly and were becoming quiet. “Kourt!” I exclaimed. “Tell us about your date last night!”

Kourt blushed began her story about her date. “Okay, well after we left I was allowed to sit in his fancy car…”

“I’m even not allowed to do that!” Kahri yelled. Kourt and shushed her.

“Anyway,” Kourt continued, “we pulled into a ‘Japanese open mic bar’.” Kahri and I began laughing hysterically.

“So he tricked you into singing?” I asked. She nodded. “What did you sing?”

“I sang an American song, popular in the 1980s…’Thriller’, by MJ, yeah. By the time of the last chorus, everyone in the bar was doing the Thriller dance. Don’t judge me! I was punch drunk.” Kourt said me and Kahri gave her strange looks.

But she continued and the story got funnier. “Then it was Kibum’s turn to go up and sing, Hell, his is funnier than mine. He sang ‘Magic Girl’---“

“Wait, ‘Magic Girl’ by Orange Caramel?!” Kahri laughed. Kourt nodded her head. Then I began wondering, did they drive home…?

“Wait we’re not done. After a couple of ridiculous drinks, I can’t even remember what they were, we sang a duet. This one we performed the dance to. ‘Change’ by HyunA featuring Joon Hyung from BEAST.” Kahri broke into a fit of laughter. This time I couldn’t help myself, I poured into laughter with her.

“Then somehow we managed to call Kiseop and Kevin.” Kourt said ignoring our laughter. “So Kiseop had to drop Kevin off, so Kevin could drive us back to the apartment.” She laughed first time.

“After we safely got to the apartment, Kevin bid us goodbye and that’s all I remember until I woke up on the bathroom floor this morning…” She said truthfully. Just as our food came Kourt practically ran to the bathroom.

“Hangover.” Kahri and I agreed. We shrugged and began eating. Kourt came out of the bathroom and sat down and laid her head on the table.

“I wasn’t drunk. So I can’t be in the midst of a hangover. Or pregnant, Kaylea.” She said quietly. I smiled; she knew exactly what I was going to say.

Kahri reached over the table and felt Kourt’s forehead. “She has a fever.” Kahri confirmed.

“Kourt, did you kiss Kibum last night?” I asked seriously. She nodded her head. So he could be sick just as well. Kahri paid for breakfast, which in fact, we didn’t get to eat. I’m so hungry.

“Call Hyung Jun, tell him that Kibum might be sick.” Kahri said as Kourtnea got in the backseat. She lay down and was falling asleep.

I whipped out my phone and dialed Hyung Jun’s number. He answered on the third ring. “Hey, Hyung Jun.” I said.

“Hey, Kaylea…?” He said probably wondering why I was calling at seven in the morning.

“Hey, Kibum might, slightly, be sick. Kourt has a fever…so Kibum might have one too.” I said quickly.

“That’s a little creepy. I was just about to call you and tell you the exact same thing. “Hyung Jun explained. “It’s best to stay away from them.” He said. “Kibum, dongsaeng! Go back to bed! I don’t think eating anything will help anything.”

“Okay…um, Ginger Ale and chicken noodle soup will help with the stomach problems.” I said. “You don’t have a clue what you’re doing do you?” I asked.

“No.” He simply said.

I laughed. “Well, you can bring Kibum over to the dorm and I can’t starve him. But make sure you’re not getting sick.” I teased.

“Okay. I’ll probably be there in about an hour.” Hyung Jun said.

“Okay, good bye, Hyung Jun.” I said and hung up the phone. “Kibum is sick.” I said to Kahri. “And Hyung Jun doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing so I thought maybe we could help.”

“Of course you did.” She winked and laughed. “Now call Kevin and ask him…”

“But I don’t want to talk to Kevin…” I said.

“Fine.” Kahri grabbed her phone and called Kevin. “Hey Kevin, how many people did you visit last night…?” She asked cautiously. She quickly put him on speaker phone so I could hear the conversation.

“Kahri, I really don’t feel like talking. I’ve been up all night puking…So---"

“Come to our dorm room. Kibum and Kourtnea are both sick too. So we’ve offered up our apartment to people who don’t have a clue what they’re doing.” Kahri said. As she pulled into the UKISS apartment’s driveway. “Just get outside.” Kahri said and hung up the phone. Kevin stumbled down to the car and got in the backseat next to Kourt. He soon fell asleep against the window. While Kourt was curled up in the seat.

“We’ll have to get more Ginger Ale and chicken noodle soup…” I said softly so I wouldn’t wake up anybody.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel what I write, and I write what I feel. So, I had my braces tightened and it felt horrible so, my characters felt horrible. Easily explained, right?
>>
You should know what dongsaeng means, right? Well if you don't it means- little siblings [for both the sexes]