Love's a Battlefield

Twenty

Once Gary had managed to pull me and alex out of our sleep whereby we were snuggled up he left us to retrieve Ed and Casey. I wondered next door in my pyjamas hair sticking up in many directions but shockingly minus a hangover, which Dan and Ali were currently suffering with going by the groans each was producing from the hallway.

As i wondered into the room i smiled to see Casey asleep wrapped in Ed’s arms her head resting against his bare skinny torso. I smiled at how they seemed to be smiling even whilst asleep and i don’t think i had ever seen a cuter couple together. I heard Alex’s loud feet enter the room before a pair of long hairy arms wrapped around my waist.

‘Morning bestest friend, we getting the lovebirds up then?’

‘Are you still drunk Davies? And no were going to murder them what do you think.’

‘Sober as a fiddle me and aren’t we sarcastic this morning.’

I rolled my eyes at Alex before walking over to where i could reach Casey shaking her arm lightly.

‘Case.... Casey.... Case, come on Gary’s waiting.’

‘Umm... Huh... Gary?’

‘yeah Gary’s waiting can you and your partner get out of bed already before Dan and Ali started getting murdered for whinging?’

With that Casey slowly opened her eyes and looking up at Ed’s still sleeping face his hair sprawled across his face. She looked up at me smiling and nodding as i wondered back to my room pulling Alex with me before he started to throw stuff at little Eddie allowing Casey to wake him up politely.

***********************
Casey’s POV

Once Holly had woken me up and dragged alex out the room i rolled over so my face was watching Ed as he slept. He was so angelic as he chest slowly rose and feel his mind completely absorbed in dreams. I lay there for five minutes just watching his angelic face smiling to myself at how sweet he was. I couldn’t believe he liked me back as much as i had liked him, this was like heaven for me, dream job and dream guy all with my best friend who hadn’t had the easiest romance ride as of yet but i could see the silver lining for those two now.

I finally decided it best to get Ed up before Gary and alex both appeared again. I pressed my lips gently to his and as i pulled back his eyes fluttered open a smile appearing on his face almost instantly.

‘Morning beautiful.’

His voice chorused in my ears as i smiled back.

‘Gary wants us up i think we all over slept.’

‘I’m on it let’s get going, more time to cuddle in the dressing room later then.’

‘Ed’s smile widened as i rolled to pull myself out of bed heading for the bathroom before turning to take on last look at my boyfriend as he stood there in his boxers, he slightly darker skin having a golden colour added it to by the light from the sun entering through the gaps in the curtains.

**********************
Holly’s POV

Once Ed and Casey finally joined us all with their luggage we headed tot he bus. We had sound check in a couple of hours before the show in York tonight we were doing before we could finally get all the clothes washed. Although me and Casey had to sit and edit the tour video blog yet that would be a lot of fun over the course of the next day or two.

All the equipment was loaded quickly into the venue having gotten used to tour life by now and before long sound checks were covered and we were given chance to just chill in the venue and for the guys to meet a few fans. Casey followed Ed outside and i decided to follow suit. As they got outside Ed took Casey’s hand in his, fans gasping at the couple. I smiled to see the fans then embrace the two and congratulate then as i stood against the door bus tour before heading inside it to see if anyone else was about.

As i stood on the bus i heard Gary on his phone and so went the opposite end settling down for five before deciding to quickly check my laptop and head back outside. As i headed back outside i closed the bus door as alex appeared behind it making me jump slightly but he swung an arm around my neck before everyone else headed back into the venue ready for the show to commence in a couple of hours time.

Once the gig ended we all climbed on the bus smiling. The tour was over and mine and Holly’s new jobs were just about to start along with our new lives in a new house. This was going to be weird but i was looking forward to it. Alex sat beside me as i laughed happily since Casey was uploading all the video clips. As i watched back i laughed so hard at the point where i had taken Ali flying across the venue. It looked like this video blog was going to be very amusing from fans especially since Casey was editing it and the music she chose suited the video so well as we started to compose it before unloading the bus for the final time and bidding Gary goodbye.

The two of us saved the video so far ready to continue tomorrow before wished goodnight to each other all worn out form a month of odd sleeping patterns and soon everyone had retired to bed’s. Ed and Casey obviously in the same room and Alex demanding that his best friend kept away the ‘ghosts’ for the night.