Love's a Battlefield

Twenty-One

Once i was awake and dressed the next morning i headed for the kitchen to find Ed already up and making tea and some breakfast for everyone. I walked over making myself a cup of coffee as i watched him add all sorts of spices into the sandwiches he was making for Alex and Ali. I laughed as an evil grin crossed his face.

‘Don’t let them know what I’ve done.’

‘I won’t but i want to see their reactions.’

Ed laughed as i sat at the breakfast bar sipping at the steaming mug in front of me. Casey was soon downstairs with us kissing Ed good morning before she made herself a cup of tea and asked me what Ed was up to. I explained and she said would help carry the drinks up for them with me to see their reactions. The Hetherton’s had already left the house to go back to their own house to get their washing done and said they would return later on in the afternoon.

As we took the food upstairs to the two sleeping beauties Ed had to control himself from not bursting out in laughter. Alex who was now dressed was handed his first as Ali entered the study where Alex was on the bands Myspace and twitter. They took bites out the sandwiches as me and Casey placed the drinks down for them. The face Alex pulled at the spice on his sandwich was hilarious and Ed struggled to keep a straight face. Ali started to moan about the bread not been toasted as Alex put the sandwich down having to swallow the bite he had taken. Alex refusing to eat the rest of the sandwich as Ed let the laughter take over him as Ali finished off the sandwich he was eating. Alex turned back to the computer as i peered over his shoulder to see what he was up to.

‘Hey when do you pair reckon that video blog will be finished by?’

‘I’d say if we started to work in it in a moment then it would be ready by this afternoon. Why?’

‘I’m going to let the fans know the new video blog will be up tonight then. Oh and Ed you and case have had many congratulations already for getting together.’

Casey and Ed both went bright red as they stood there Ed now with his arm wrapped around Casey’s waist. I watched what Alex was typing for a while as the rest exited the room. Once he was done the two of us headed downstairs laughing as Alex tripped over his own foot.

As we got downstairs i could see Casey had the laptop ready for us to start work and so i settled down next to her putting the video together. We started with the introduction screen which we made as a montage form al the clips and then started with the video we got of us lot starting in the first venue. I was laughing as we found bits of clips highly amusing before we got to the bit where Ali was taking on his flying trip.

Casey decided to edit this part of the video loads and added some amusing music to it as well. I smiled as we went through various different clips some showing the two if us since Ed had the camera for some of it.

When we found the videos of us drunk i hung my head in shame, as Alex, Ed and Ali sat watching it to embarrassed at what we had all been like when drunk. I had been dancing down the road whilst Alex and Ed were jumping about and looking rather hyper Alex falling over into the road at one point as i sat on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

As the day drew on the Hetherton’s returned as me and Casey drank tea and energy drink as we slaved over the video. At some points we were shot very worried looks from the band since we broke into hysterics and wouldn’t let them see why as the video would now be a surprise for them to see what they think of the finished product. I smiled as we started to put together the finishing touches after a good six hours sat staring at the computer screen.

We had given Alex and Ed a time that it would be ready and they informed fans that at 5 pm UK tie the video would be up for them to all watch. As we finished up the credits and track title page i smiled proud of the work me and Casey had achieved. She compressed the video so that it was in a good format for a quick upload saving the really good quality version to her laptop.

Once she was finished she placed the laptop on the table pulling a couple of wires from her bag and plugging them into the widescreen TV that was nearby. The lads all grabbed themselves a drink as it was now 3 pm and they were allowed to finally watch the video.

Once they were all settled down Casey enlarged the video window and hit play us also watching the video back again with them. As the ten minutes went by i smiled as Alex laughed at some parts, when it came to Ali flying across the venue Ali even laughed at his own reaction. We all giggled at various parts of the video where there were some comical Alex moments caught with him falling over and other mischievous behaviour that Ed had caught on camera to.

By the time the video had finished my face ached from smiling at it as Alex moved sofa to sit beside me.

‘That was really good, i like it and I’m pretty sure the fans will love you for it.’

Alex ruffled my hair laughing as i flattened it out again before hugging Casey as Ed sat beside her and kissed her cheek thanking her for the video and then thanking me to. I smiled as it was uploaded to the band you tube account ready to be up on time.

As the rest of the evening went by we al kept you tube up and also Facebook and twitter wanting to see the reaction form fans for the video. There were many good comments and many who loved certain parts of it, others commented how cute Ed and Casey were as a couple and that he was lucky to get such a nice girl. As these were red Ed and Casey were both blushing.

As we read through more comments a few mentioned how me and Alex would make a cute couple to. I sat there wishing we would but knew it probably wouldn’t happen now. We were best friends and that was as close as we always seemed to get nothing more.

As teddy read those comments to he looked at me winking at me as Alex blushed slightly covering it with his jacket as he to, unknown to me, wished we would be more than best friends. Teddy then sent a text on his phone as mien started to vibrate saying i had received a message.

I opened the message which read:

Talk to me in the kitchen at 9 pm. I have something to say.

I replied with OK to the message Teddy had sent me as Alex’s phone started to ring out with his message tone. He looked down at his phone confused before texting a response and putting it back in his pocket forgetting all about what he had just read. I didn’t know what teddy wanted but knew it was something related to comments i could just tell due to the timing of the text he had sent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too much left for this fic now, will it be a good or bad ending.. hmmm i wonder =]