Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

He's to stubborn

I pulled into the Cullen house. As soon as I got out of the car Alice came running to me. She hugged me.

“I saw what happened, Thank you Danielle,” Alice said pulling back smiling at me sympathetically,

“You’re welcome, I just don’t agree with them.” I said

She smiled at me. Edward, Emmet, Esme, Jasper, and Carlisle came out. Edward didn’t look to good.

They all hugged me. Then turned and looked at Liz.

“Who’s this?” Emmet asked,

“My little sister Elizabeth,” I said smiling at her.

“But call me Liz,” She smiling at them.

“Well hello Liz, Im Carlisle,”

“Im Emmet,”

“Alice,”

“Esme,”

“Jasper,”

“Edward,”

She nodded and smiled at them. I didn’t forget my little girl in the back. But in the way over here she fell asleep. So I didn’t want to bother her until we were going inside.

“Well come on in,” Esme said ushering us in.

I went to the back of my car and grabbed Dakotas diaper bag and unbuckled her and laid her on my shoulder. I carried her inside,

When I got inside Rosalie was on the floor next to Bella who looked a lot more pail and sick.
She had a blanket wrapped around her.

“Hey Bella,” I said smiling sincerely at her.

“Hey,” she said, her voice wasn’t what it used to be =either it was horse like,

“Rose,” I said smiling at her.

“Hey Dani!” she said happily.

I sat down on the couch with Liz and laid Dakota on my chest and cradled her.

“Okay so all Alice told us was that you and Paul got into it,” Emmet said.

“Well you see he came to me this morning with Seth talking about how Bella was pregnant
and Sam wanted to kill Bella and the baby, but I disagreed with the whole situation, I mean they were acting like they knew the baby was going to come out a killer. Plus Bella is human they’re supposed to protect humans not kill them, so I left with Dakota and Liz,” I explained.

“Yea but not before Paul tried to stop her and she threw him in the house!” Liz said excitedly.

All of the vampire eyes grew wide.

“How did you a human through a werewolf inside a house?”

“Uh…” I looked at Liz and glared.

I hadn’t told them that I wasn’t a normal human anymore. I hadn’t had a chance.

“It’s a long story so im going to start from the beginning,”

I told them about the dream and then seeing Clarissa, then getting my first power then my second.

“Wow, so you have powers! And might be getting more!” Emmet said

“Yep that’s right.” I said. Dakota had woken up in the middle of the story and went to play
with rose.

Jacob and Seth came running.

“We smelt something weird and it smelt like Paul so we came to see but then saw
Danielle’s car,” Jacob said explaining why they looked so worried.

“Yea I left,” I said.

“Really? Why?”

“Who wants to tell him?” I said tired of telling stories.

So Liz explained what happened.

“Well I know one thing’s for sure, Paul’s going to end up leaving Sam’s pack since you’re here,” Jacob said.

“No I doubt it Paul is for one a hot head and for two very stubborn,” I said.

“Yea those are true but you’re his imprint.” Jacob said.

I just shrugged.

“Speaking of imprints what about yours?” I asked him raising an eyebrow.

“Well I was just about to ask you for a favor.

“What?” I asked.

“Could you go get her?” He asked.

“You want me who just got out of la push and to go back and give Paul another chance to stop me?”

“Yea…” He said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Fine Jake I’ll go get Christina...” I got up and started walking toward the door but then turned around with a question,

“Have you talked to her since you separated packs?” I asked him

“Noooo” He said dragging out the word.

“Oh Jake come on, your leaving me to tell her everything, and you know she’s going to be pissed, she hasn’t heard from you all freaking day! You are soooo in for it.”

“I know,” He said looking a little scared.

“She’s gonna kill you” I said singing it then walked out the door leaving the Cullen's laughing at Jacob.

I got in the car and drove off to la push. When I got there I went to Christina’s house. I pulled into her drive way and got out. I walked up to her door and knocked. Not a minute later she opens the door.

“Oh hey dani I thought you were Jacob,”

“Yea but im here for you because of Jacob!” I said smiling.

“What do you mean?”

“Come on lets go I’ll tell you about it in the car.”

“Okay hold on. She grabbed her purse and phone and we got in the car.

I told her about what happened with Bella and what happened in between Paul. She also didn’t know about my powers but she thought it was cool.

“So you’re telling me Jake left to go protect Bella and didn’t even give me a two minute phone call to tell me what was going on! Leaving me at the house worried out of my mind!”

She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

Christina had a little bit of dislike for Bella, but it wasn’t for her personality or for the fact she was married to a vampire.

But it was because Jake was once in love with her, and from what people have told her, he would have died for Bella, and for an imprintee to know that it hurts. Jake might not love Bella like that anymore, but that doesn’t mean Christina wouldn’t still have a little dislike and jealousy.

So it wasn’t really smart of Jake to go and do this, Christina’s covering up her hurt with anger.

I drove to the Cullen's. I didn’t miss the grey wolf running in the forest next to my car. I knew it was Paul. But right now I didn’t want to exactly see him.

I pulled into the Cullen’s Christina got out and slammed the door. I got out a little but more quietly.

She got in the house before I did. I walked into the house to a scared looking Jacob.
Christina’s green eyes were on fire.

“JACOB BLACK YOU ARE SO IN FOR IT, YOU HAD ME FREAKING WORRIED SETH HAD TIME TO GO AND SAY SOMETHING TO LIZ AND HE’S ONLY KNOWN HER FOR 24 HOURS BUT YOU WHO’S BEEN WITH ME FOR A YEAR DOESN’T HAVE THE TIME TO AT LEAST CALL AND TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT WHEN IT ENVOLVES BELLA!” She yelled at him.

“Christie listen…” Jacob tried to say.

“UH NO I DON’T EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOU SHITTY EXPLANATION, JUST SHUT UP, WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT ME HERE?”

Jacob picked her up and threw her over his shoulder,

“Jacob PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!” she yelled.

“We’ll be back” Jacob yelled over his shoulder.

“Jacob I SWEAR YOU WONT GET ANY SEX IF YOU DON’T PUT ME DOWN” she yelled

I busted out laughing, I couldn’t hear Jacobs reply. Everyone else was laughing too.
“She was fuming in the car I told him he was gonna get it,” I said after I stopped laughing.

“Im always causing problems,” Bella said shaking her head.

Nobody said anything. Because we all knew what she was saying was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahah i like the end of this chapter..
here's another update. and ive noticed that i have on faithful commenter...
thank you-- wings of the night!!