Us Against the World

Aro

Ah! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I hit the wall by her door several times before I calm down enough to go talk to Aro.

I bust through the doors to the throne room and march up to the steps, bowing on one knee I wait for Aro to allow me to speak.

“Proceed Alec.” He muses in an authority rung tone.

“Aro please consider tell her about her powers! She may trust us more for being truthful!” I struggle to keep my voice in a subservient tone, but I do allow myself off the floor.

“No, I think I rather like her like this. It gives this place a little excitement.” He laughs a maniacal laugh looking at me like he was challenging me to do a thing about it.

I can’t believe him! Ah! Him and his stupid plan to get her to trust us so when she’s turned he count on her not turning her power on us!

But I can see why, she will be the most powerful vampire ever to be created. She has the will to control people and make them do her bidding, anything her heart desires. But we have no idea why her hair color changes maybe it has something to do with her power?

But it doesn’t matter! He should tell her! I let out a low growl to witch Aro just raises and eyebrow and chuckles.

“Why don’t you just run along and get her trust back.” He waves a hand in the general direction of where Adele’s room is.

“Sir! If you may, I know a way to get her trust back at least haft of the way.” I try to persuade him.

“I’m listening.” He almost sneers as if I weren’t worth his time.

“Let me use this room for one night, she wanted to know what music at a high volume sounded like in here, maybe that would soften her up?” I suggest making it sound as good for him as possible.

“Well!” He claps his hands together loudly taking most of us by surprise, “That sounds like a splendid idea!” he cheers, I swear even as a vampire he’s bipolar.

“Everyone clear out! Jane dear fetch the sound equipment form the storage room and set it up for our guest!” He says pushing Jane away form his side and hissing at those who haven’t scattered already.

“Heidi, Felix, you two accompany Alec and Adele tonight. Have fun.” he winks at me with the two last words and I suppress a snarl.

“Yes sire.” I return a force smile to him as he leaves and as soon as he does I hit the wall extremely hard. I breath unnecessarily and calm down.

“Heidi do you still have ever hair dye color under the rainbow?” I ask turning to her and she smiles wickedly.

“Be back in a jiff, red right?” She asks and I nod, as soon as I do she’s gone in a flash. I turn to Felix.

“Help Jane get the equipment ready and grab my entire CD collection from my quarters, make sure Jane is gone in ten minuets when I get back.” He nods then also is gone in a flash.

I run to Adele’s door and knock fairly loud.

“Adele please open up I have something I want to show you!” I call out to her but all I hear is a soft thump as if she threw a pillow at the door. I chuckle.

“Please Adele! I can help with that hair problem of your!” I call out again this time with an answer.

“How?” she calls back a small trace of anger still in her voice.

“You will never know unless you ope-” I was cut off by her opening the door reliving her glaring at me expectantly.

“Well?” She demands, but I’m lost in her curves she has a tight almost translucent black tank top on and a pair of small boy shorts on. I can barley control my hands and mouth from shooting out and touching and kiss every inch.

“Hello?! Earth to pervert!” She says while snapping her fingers in my face.

“Close your eyes, I want to show you something then you and Heidi can die your hair back. I smile brightly at her, for the first time I think.

All traces of anger gone she sighs and closes her eyes, I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the throne room.

After I set her down I join the others at lightening fast speed. As soon as she opens her eyes we all yell “Surprise!” and she gives us a big grin squealing and jumping up and down only making my lips long for her skin once more.

“Alec did you?” She asks offensively surprised. I just nod as she runs up and hugs me, so even if I’m dead I do get to know what heaven feels like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun chapter to write, I guess I incorporate some personal traits into characters. Because I have the problem of hitting walls when I get mad.

Comments help me breathe,
Breathing helps me live,
So unless you all want me to die,
More comments you will give.

That's original no stealing it!