Us Against the World

Edward

Adele is having so much fun, she has been through a great number of my CD’s ending with a Three Days Grace album in the stereo now.

I laugh as Felix brings Adele a plate full of cupcakes, she takes one and licks the frosting off.

I could just imagine her licking her lips and I kiss down her neck, feeling her soft hands rake across my back as I toss her clothes aside.

I can imagine how sweet her lips would taste and how I would feel all her curves several times before I move them to her chest, I would slowly and softly kiss them leaving no part of her body untouched by my lips.

I grown in reality, lucky for me the music was loud enough that Adele didn’t hear but not lucky enough Felix and Heidi didn’t hear. I grabbed a cloak off the wall and quickly tied it around myself covering a small problem, well not small.

Adele turns to look at me thanks to Heidi laughing at me, Felix slaps me on the back and points to the door whispering “I’ll cover for you.” in my ear.

I nod my head to Adele and make a bee line for the door. Running out of the castle I head for Volterra’s local pub. I enter the place making a small scene as three girls walk right up to me, I ignore them and sit down.

I know what I’m doing, I’ve done it before. I came here to find a girl, a girl I’ll take to a hotel and violate before I kill her. That may sound really bad but it’s not like that.

She willingly wants sex from me and being a vampire I kill her, it’s not like I chooses to it just happens. If I could restrain from killing her I would.

But Adele, that is what I’m worried about. Are we together? Even after she threatened to kill me and everyone else I’ve known since becoming a vampire? Even after she slammed the door in my face?

I was to occupied with my thoughts of Adele when I didn’t hear or see a girl walk up to me until she slid a piece of paper towards me at the end of the bar.

“That’s my room number if you want to join me tonight.” She winks, she’s cute a blonde with blue eyes. Clearly an American, she smiles at me and I can tell she’ll be mine tonight.

I laugh, “Baby we don’t need to wait until tonight.” I smile a dazzling smile at her and like every other girl (Aside from Adele.) she giggles and takes my hand leading me outside.

She takes me to her hotel room and as soon as I close the door she is undressing trying to push me towards the bed, I laugh and let my instinct take over.

The animal inside of me comes alike and throws her to the ground. I tare my clothes off and slam my body against hers breaking a few ribs, she screams but I cover her mouth with my own and bite her bottom lip.

I force her legs apart and slam myself into her relishing in the warmth of her core. I pull myself out and slam into her again repeating myself again and again, I move my hand over her mouth and move my mouth to her breasts, I take one into my mouth and bite down hard enough to break skin but not bite a whole chunk off.

I lick the blood dripping down her chest and thrust into her harder, I hear her bones cracking at the pressure I’m and speed I’m moving but just don’t care enough to stop.

I feel her bones shatter as I finish and she takes her last breath, I get up and walk away from her mangled body to find my clothes. When I get dressed I dump a can of vodka around her and set it on fire. I watch her body burn for a moment before escaping out the window.

I return to the Volturi castle and walk to the throne room, I feel guilty and want to tell Adele. I won’t tell her how I killed the girl but I will tell her that I fell to her temptation.

As I walk into the throne room Aro is sitting in his throne a smug look on his face. Adele, Heidi, Felix, Jane and me are the only other people in the room as Aro starts to speak.

“So Alec why don’t you tell us where you were?” He smiles slowly and his eyes flicker to Adele. I glare at him knowing that he wants me to say what happened in front of Adele here so that he can relish in her sorrow, make her distrust me so that she may place her trust in someone else that won’t try and stop her from becoming one of us. I growl.

“I was out.” I’m going to make this as long as possible and maybe Adele will give me a chance to explain later.

“Out where? And with who?” he laughs looking at Adele full on now.

“I was at a hotel with a girl.” I say through clenched teeth, Adele’s hair gets a shade darker and she glares at me.

“Doing?” Aro continues gesturing with his hands.

“I was having sex with her.” I almost yell at him but control myself and say it in just an elevated voice.

He laughs like her just won a war as Adele huffs and walks away her hair back to the pitch black color as before.

Heidi gets up and runs after her but not before giving me a look of death, witch if I weren’t already dead probably would have killed me. Glad she doesn’t have Jane’s power.

Felix looks at me and shakes his head making me feel even worse then I do now. I feel like I want to just attack someone and let them tare me apart.

Just as I was seriously contemplating attacking Aro or Jane some low level guards bring in another vampire.

I run and take my place by Jane and Aro’s throne as the man walking in gets on his knee before the throne.

“I’ve come to die.” He says raising his head just enough to see the pained look o his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, the violent sexy vampire comes out in this chapter. And a visitor from Emotions Run Wild.