Sequel: Picking Up Petals

Scattered Black Roses

Chapter 12

After days of thinking I cancelled Derrick’s fan session proposal. My excuse; I wasn’t feeling well. Classic right?

Ugh I felt like a jerk. He’s done nothing but be there for me and I treat him like this? I needed a distraction…somehow.

Weeks went by, and my ankle healed. Mom and Dad never knew I was injured because they went to go tour Europe again. They won’t be back for another week.

This gave me access to my parents’ wine/beer cellar. I started with the Whiskey and passed out in my room after having a sip of Bourbon. Next thing I knew I was out like a light.

“What are you doing?” I heard someone yell.

“Hm?” I could only squint in the direction of the voice.

“Rose, tell me you didn’t drink all this!”

“It was only a sip…”

“The whole bottle is not just a sip!”

“Don’t yell…my head hurts…”

I heard a sigh then I could feel myself get lifted up then put back down on something soft. Then I felt a weight next to me. When I tried to reach out for it my hand was moved away.

“’Not feeling well’ eh?”

Derrick…oh my god…

I sat up fast then felt dizzy but I ignored it as my eyesight started to clear up. “Derrick, I’m sorry…I didn’t know what to do…” He looked beyond upset.

“Who are you?” Derrick shook his head and got up then turned to leave.

Tears formed in my eyes, “I’m the same girl you kissed!”

“No, she would never do this.”

“Derrick, please!”

“I can’t do this.” With that said he left.

In a mixture of sadness and desperation, I texted Benn;
Come over tonight? (:

He replied Ok.

After crying until my eyes dried, I dressed up in the sluttiest dress I could find. It was a tight short black dress that was very revealing no matter how I moved. Surely Benn wouldn’t resist right?

I had the need to feel wanted. I was willing to give up anything for that feeling. Yes, I knew it was sad and pathetic but nothing could stop me once Derrick walked out.

About an hour later, Benn pulled up in his car and I rushed outside to meet him.

His eyes looked me up and down, “Well damn what’s the occasion?”

I pushed him up against his car with my hands on his chest, “Why don’t we go somewhere and be the occasion?”

He twirled his key around his finger and told me to get in the car.

I smirked. Finally things were going my way. At least that’s what I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy but now my updates will be regular again :p The next chapter will be longer I promise! Let me know what you think!