Status: Slowly but Surely

Love Knows No Boundaries

Koby

"Go. Go. Go," Koby yelled at the tv.
"Georgia scores yet again. Keith, them dogs got this in the bag," the announcer said.
"3 seconds left," the other announcer, Keith, said.
"3... 2.... 1.... It's over. Bulldogs win, again," the 1st announcer said.
"Oh man, I'm going to be late for school," Koby said, snatching up his bag and running to his car.
Watching a rerun, just to see the dogs dominate.

*****************************

Koby walked in to the school and looked around. He saw the group he was looking for, HIS group. He walked over.
"What's going down, boys?" Koby asked.
"It appears miss psycho just got back from being in the hospital," said one of the guys.
Can't they shut up? People make fun of her enough, Koby thought.
"Ciera?" Koby asked.
"Yes, the freak," another boy said.
Mike saw Koby looking at Ciera and glared.
"What's wrong?" Ciera asked, looking around.
"Nothing, just some freak," Mike said.
"You mean me?" Ciera said.
"Haha, no you aren't a freak. No matter what they say," Mike said, hugging Ciera.
Koby listened to his group laugh about Ciera, calling her names.
"Hey guys, I'll be right back," Koby said, running towards Ciera.
"Why is Koby coming over here?" Ciera asked, noticing him.
"I don't know," Mike said, taking a protective stance.
"Calm down, dog. I just want to talk to Ciera," Koby said, glaring at Mike.
"Why?" Ciera asked.
"I just wanted to check on you," Koby said.
"Hmmm.... big shot football quarterback wants to check on the "emo" girl," Ciera said, looking at Koby.
"Koby, come on. Stop being nice to the freak," said one of the boys from his group.
"I'm sorry. I have to go," Koby said, running to his group.
"Forget him, C. He''s just like them, cruel and ruthless," Mike said, pulling Ciera towards their next class.