‹ Prequel: Here, Here, and Here
Status: First chapter should be up by the end of the week (7\15 - 7\17\10)

Beside You

One Hell of a Night

We arrived at the club where the concert was being held in our fleet of black SUVs as always. Reaghan, Keevie, and I were all in the same car being escorted by Matt for what little protection we might need. The location of the concert was purposefully leaked on one website and the time was leaked on another in a completely different language so there wasn’t a huge crowd and definitely not a rowdy one.

I lean across the backseat to unbuckle Caoimhe’s car seat when Matt opens the door. “I got her” he says watching me struggle to get Caoimhe unbuckled from the opposite side of the car. He grads Keevie from her seat and without hesitation she wraps her arms around his neck like she knows he’s her protector.

I nod my head in thanks and open my door to get out. I stand on the silver colored runner for a second, looking at my surroundings. Suddenly two strong hands grab my waist and gently lift me into the air. I look down and see Tom smirking at me as he swings me around and then lowers me to the ground. I see a lone camera flash and for a brief moment panic rises from the pit of my stomach to the base of my throat, but then I remember that it’s now known that Tom and I are in a relationship, to what extent they have no clue and I plan to keep it that way.

I smirk as he kisses me on the forehead. He wraps his arm around my waist and guides me toward the back entrance of the club. By his actions I can tell that he’s telling every guy here that I’m his and off fucking limits.

I decide to humor him. “Well aren’t you being a romantic tonight?” I joke as we get closer to the stage door. There are a few people around but nothing to worry about. The one camera was already gone, satisfied with what it already had.

We were yet again at the back of the group. Rea and Georg were the closest of the band members to us and Matt was a few paces ahead in front of them with Keevie in his arms.

“I’m just in a really good mood” he says pulling me tighter to him. I notice as he did that he took a glance around at the two guys smoking by the door.

I snort, “No you’re just marking your territory” and yet again I wasn’t bothered by this like I would be if any other guy had tried to do the same thing.

“Maybe” he draws out the word, “But I don’t want some drunken guy grabbing your ass like the last time we went out.”

I let out a slight chuckle at how he still hadn’t let that go. “That wouldn’t have happened if you had just danced with me in the first place!”

“Well tonight I have and excuse to not dance” he smirks as we walk through a barely lit hallway.

“Only for the first half of the night” I stop and face him. I take a sugestive step toward him and in this narrow hallway that means backing him into the wall, “And after that if you don’t get down on the floor then I just won’t get down in general.” I run my finger down his chest and stop right above his boxers. Sometimes it’s just so much fun to have so much power of the sex god of Germany himself.

I smirk and turn, leaving him stunned with his mouth open. I swing my hips slightly and stomp a little in my heels as I walk keeping his attention on my hip and leg area. The sound of my heels echoes in the empty hallway and I stop at the end and turn back to face him. I lean against the wall and place my heel on the wall too.

“Are you coming or what?” I smile sweetly.

“I swear you’re bipolar” he pushes off the wall and is next to me in a few wide strides. He puts his hand on the wall by my head and leans down next to my ear. “You know how I told you you were sexy when you smirked?”

“Mhmm” I respond slowly and tilt my head away from him, slightly exposing my neck. I feel his warm breath on the bare, raw skin.

He inhales sharply and I hear him slowly licking his lips, “Well you’re absolutely, irresistibly, ravishingly, so much sexier when you do what you just did.” His husky tone of voice mixed with his strongly accented English sends rivers of chills down my spine, raising the skin on my neck.

I let out a slow, exasperated sigh, want radiating off my body and colliding with his. I could feel his identical want with every breath that hit my neck and I sure we’re both about to lose control right here in the hallway. I’m expecting a rough kiss full of want and desire as I feel him lean closer to my neck, his breath spreading farther across my skin the nearer to it he gets. To my surprise instead of the expected kiss he brushes his lips along my exposed neck and that small act leaves me wanting to kiss him till I die of suffocation, but it’s his turn to walk away and leave me stunned.

I regain control of my racing heart and take a few deep breaths, exhaling slowly. I square my shoulders and continue to the stage where everybody is waiting to start the show. By the time I get there all four boys are on the stage with their instruments and microphone in hand ready to get started. The only way off the stage and onto the floor was a set of stairs on the opposite side of the stage. Meaning I would have to walk across the stage.

With the curtains still closed I walk across, stepping heavy on my heels as I went. Bill’s, Georg’s, and Gustav’s eyes are all drawn to me because they know when I walk like that I’m on a mission and someone is more than likely in trouble. Tom either doesn’t hear or he’s choosing to ignore because his back is to me the entire time. As I walk by him I stick my hand out and slap\grab his ass. He jumps a bit and I look over my shoulder and give a seductive smirk and wink but keep walking, heavy on my heels.

Tonight ought to be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think :D