‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Sixteen-Council

Williams POV

I walked through the double doors of the councils hall and into the elevator. Damn it...I'm already late. Brendon with his stupid questions.

"Beckett." I heard from the side of the elevator as it opened, "Your two hours late...where were you? The council will not be pleased."

"Shut up Mike, this is why I sent you early. I had business to attend to." I growled at my once best friend, Mike Carden. "I'm sorry....Urie decided today was the day to ask questions."

"Ouch..."

"I know." I growled, walking on. Mike followed behind me and we walked into the conference area.

"BECKETT." King Shale boomed, "Why are you so late?"

"Attending to last minute business sir."

"Do you have everything?" He asked, I nodded. "Very well then, come in and sit."

I looked at the table to see faces from all over the world. Princes of Australia, Europe, major group leaders of America...and then sitting right next to Miras father, Ross. Ever since King Shale turned him, he kept a very close watch over Ryan. He'd deliberated that for a while Ryan might be the successor to him, if he were ever to die. Honestly I think I would be a better choice, but that'd mean I'd have to come back to France, and stay here....then I couldn't watch Mira closely.

"How is she?" Ryan asked almost before I could sit down.

"George...patience, we will get to Mira in due time." King Shale growled, "I want to know how my daughter is doing just as much as you do, but do not be too eager."

"HOW CAN I NOT? THE LAST UPDATE I GOT WAS WHEN SHE WAS HELPING SLAVES GET INTO THE NORTH, AND SHE WAS CAPTURED BY POLICE....THAT WAS IN THE`1800S...ROUGHLY 200 YEARS AGO. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL?" Ryan yelled. The room went silent as King Shale glared at him.

"George, I will send you out of this room, and you will get no update on Mira...do I have to make this happen? Or are you going to sit quietly like you told me you would and listen...remember, that is why you didn't get an update in the 1900s." King Shale dictated.

"Mira is fine. She is with Urie, like ordered..." I announced.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU URIE?" King Shale yelled.

"That is what your letter said?" I asked confused.

"I did." Pete grinned, walking through the doors.

"DAMN IT WENTZ." King Shale growled, charging him.

Miras POV

"I do believe we need to have a talk." I smirked towards Kaye. The girl had let me come into her place again. This time she had a baby bump.

"What do you want to talk about?" She murmered, seemingly covering herself protectively.

"Vampires, werewolves, and you." I grinned, jumping off the counter and onto the floor.

Brendons POV

"Maybe I should try getting over Kaye...she already moved on, don't you think I should?" I asked, "I mean, I have an entire world full of girls....I have my pick! I'm one of the leaders of the Dandies for god sakes...Are you listening?" The little servant seemed to afraid to answer back. I felt my fangs gleaming in the night and he looked as though he was going to soil himself.

"Go away." i muttered to the poor boy. He nodded running off.

"What am I going to do...maybe....Mira?" I muttered to myself.

"Not on my watch, Urie." His voice hissed from behind me.

"Ross." I muttered, "Aren't you supposed to stay in Europe?"

"Reassigned." He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, fully aware I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry!