‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Seventeen - "Constant,Loud,Excessive Noise During The Night"

"Fuck you Jack!" I screamed at him.

"TOO LATE! You already did!" His face was red and he was pissed.

"JACK SHUT THE FUCK UP! JOHN DOESNT KNOW YET!"

"WHO CARES IF HE KNOWS YOURE PREGGO WITH MY KID!"

"BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITH HIM TOO!"

A door suddenly slammed open and a red face John walked in. It's so scary having the two guys who are always so calm and care free so mad.

"Are you serious?" John asked. "You're pregnant and you don't even know the dad because you fucked us both within a few days?"

I blinked and tears ran down my face, "I'm sorry you guys. I didn't think. I was wasted both times!"

Jack scoffed in disgust. "I can't believe I actual thought that I would marry and love a slut like you."

I held in a sob as John added, "Me too."

I gasped as I felt liquid run down my leg. But I was only 5 months pregnant!

I looked down and it was blood. I screamed so loud that Izzy came in and thought they killed me.

"What's wr-" She began to ask but stopped and screamed louder than me. Jack and John were frozen in place. "OH SHIT!"

Two Months Earlier

"Hey Izzy. What's up? Oh, I gotta go. See ya!" I said it all all in a rushed sentence and I turned around.

"Kaye...." She sighed and I spun around again. Her eyes watered. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" She threw her arms around me and started to sob.

"Hey! Yo! I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm a big emotional wreck who has practiced this speech a million times, naked in my own bathroom." She smiled and I smiled.

"Well now I'm living with you again. Me and Mason got evicted from the apartment for uh constant, loud and excessive noise during the night." I rolled my eyes as she smirked.

"Well Mason's not living with us because in a few months we'll have enough noise during the night."

She winked, "Oooh, you and Brendon getting it oooon?"

"Actually, I'm not with Brendon anymore. I ran out on him before the wedding with John by my side and eventually Jack."

"Well that explains alot."

"What?"

"Brendon came around threating to kill me if I didn't tell him where you were."

I rolled my eyes. "Come here you fucking bitch." I pulled her into a hug and we went home with John and Zack.

"Ladies and gentlemen,
Whores and sluts,
Step right up,
Behind this curtain,
Is Where All Your fantasties come to life,
This is a place where you can escape,
Welcome to Candyland!"

I was singing to Blood On The Dancefloor....As usual. No one was here so it was me time.

Knock Knock

As I turned down the music and opened the door, in came Mira, who I haven't encountered in months.

"Hello Kaye."
♠ ♠ ♠
I FEEL GOOD! DUNANANANA

Supressing your emotions is easier than I thought :D

BUT I UPDATED!

And mkblaze11, if you haven't noticed, I've been out an entire month, you updated just in time. And please leave comments on what you think of the story!