Status: Complete

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.

First we sing then we sex.

Alex POV

I sit on the side of Ally’s bed with my guitar over my shoulder and my hand ready to strum out the first few notes. Ally’s eyes are wide and an almost scared look on her face. I swallowed hard and began to play.

My ship went down in a sea of sound
When I woke up alone I had everything
A hand full of moments I wish I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade

My eyes glanced from my hands to Ally who had tears forming in her eyes but quickly wiped them away. I finish playing the song. Ally walks over to me cups my cheeks and tilts my head up sp we are making eye contact while she still stands over me.

“You know I hate fucking surprises, you asshole.” Ally whispers with a smirk on her face

“Yeah well maybe I should be punished,” I said holding in a giggle.

“Oh you will be punished but I don’t think you’re going to like it.” Ally sang at me.

Ally pushed our lips together and kissed me hard and passionately before pulling my guitar off and setting it on the floor beside the bed. Ally resumed her place straddling my lap kissing from my temple all the way down to my collarbone while tracing circle on the back of my neck with her fingers.

“So, did you like the song?” I say between quite moans as Ally kisses her way to the other side of my neck.

“Yeah, I loved it.” Ally’s words were muffled by her kissing my neck. “It is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, in a twisted way.” Ally pulled her mouth away from neck after biting and sucking slightly. Ally looked me in the eyes took a deep breath and connected our lips one more time.

With an excited laugh, Ally pushes me back on the bed still on my lap and pulls her oversize custom New Found Glory shirt over her head to reveal a dark emerald green bra with lace trimming and a anchor rib tattoo. I hold on to her waist and bring my face up to her stomach. I trace the outline of her tattoo with my tongue, making Ally breathe in deep and tilt her head back while her fingers run through my hair.

Ally rests her hand on my belt as she whispers in my ear “You know I swallow right?” Oh god Ally just made me the hardest I have been in my life, my eyes widen as Ally slides down my jeans grazing her cast on my dick as she did it. Sliding off my boxers Ally’s eyes widen as well.

“Well look who is standing to attention.” Giggling Ally kisses my belly button making her way down slowly. The anticipation is killing me and my cock. Slowly but surely Ally finally makes her way down and kisses my knob before putting my whole dick in her mouth, I can feel myself at the back of her throat. Her tongue caresses the underside of my member while running her hands up and down my stomach. I let out a load moan and my hands naturally rest on her head, my fingers grip at her hair.

“Ally” I say between moans. “I’m. Almost. There.” Before I knew it my toes were curling and I was shaking and letting out moan and a happy sigh. Ally smiled, her mouth still around my dick as she swallowed my white hot cum.

Ally steps back from the bed and takes off her jeans to reveal a matching pair of emerald green panties, I rest on my elbows watching her as she puts stray hair behind her ears.

“Alex, do you think I’m sexy?” Ally asks with a sheepish grin on her face.

“uhuh.” Ally walks over to the bed, swaying her hip as she does.

“So Alex, question of the night.” I nod as she straddles my lap again, me still resting on my elbows. “Top or bottom?”

I laugh as I grab her waist and flip her over so I am hovering. “Does that answer your question?”

Ally leans up to kiss me as she does she slides off her underwear, grazing my lower half with her cast again making me harder than before. Ally felt it and her eyes went wide and knew exactly what to do. I trail kisses from Ally’s neck to her pelvis where her Blink bunny tattoos is. Ally lets out a moan which tells me to keep going. I bring my face up to hers and rest my forehead on hers.

“You know I do love you Ally, you and all of your crazy shit.” I stare into her eyes.

Ally laughs “Just shut up and kiss me.”

Ally POV

“Oh Alex.” I stifle a moan as I bit into his neck as I orgasm. Not just any orgasm but one that make the whole room shake, your eyes blurry and makes you lose your hearing. Alex is the only one who can make me orgasm like that.

Afterwards I lay in Alex’s arms and we don’t say anything but just stare into each other’s eyes. And I know that sounds super gay and shit but I don’t care because when I am with him it’s like we don’t need to say anything.

I open my mouth to say something as I hear three knocks on the front door.

“You go get that babe.” Alex said as he drifted into sleep. I nodded before getting up and putting my bra and panties back on and a pair of Alex’s boxers, I walked to the door. I really could care less who sees me in my underwear right now I just want them to go away.
Before I reached the door, it swung open to reveal Cassadee Pope standing there in all her slutty glory looking me up and down. “Did I come at a bad time?” she walked over and sat on the couch.

“What the fuck do you want Cassadee?” all of a sudden I wish I had a shirt on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this was my attempt at a sex scene, if it sucks dick (pun intended) tell me and I will never write anything like that again. Sorry it took so long to update again, I just had no idea how to tackle this chapter I was also confused about what Ally would do about having a song written about her. At least she didn’t punch him in the face. So please tell me what you think of it. Oh and if you didn’t get it the song is Therapy :D Oh and so tempted to add in that Jack walked in and a little jalex happened and Ally filmed it but i didnt so sorry.