Status: activeee. brand new. tell me what you think!

Sixx in Two

Meet n Greet

Nikki led his daughter into the penthouse Motley Crue was sharing for the time being.

"Hey guys I have someone you should meet." Nikki called while Vikki followed behind her father like a shy little child.

Tommy walked out to see what was going on and said to Nikki, "Sixx, who's the chick? She's a cutie."

"T-Bone, she's.....well...I found out she was my daughter..."

"NO WAY DUDE!" Tommy interrupted yelling like a little kid.

"Yeah... you remember Nichole right?"

Tommy nodded.

"Well, I guess she was pregnant when she left and now here's Vikki, eighteen years later."

"Cool. Well welcome to the temporary house of chaos. One thing I should tell you, if it doesn't look edible I wouldn't eat it." Tommy smiled.

"Okay...good to know... Where's Mick and Vince?" Vikki asked.

"Mick is in his room tuning his guitar. Not that it really needs tuning but... he loves playing around with it. Don't know where Vince got to."

"Can I go talk to him. Or should I just wait until he comes to chill in the kitchen?"

"You can go talk to him if you want. But maybe in the morning. It's kind of late now hunny." Nikki told her looking the clock.

"Where am I sleeping, Dad?"

"The back room. If that's okay with you."

"Fine with me, by the way are you still dating Kat Von D? I would love to meet her."

"Well Vikki, I was going to talk to you about that later, I told Katherine about you, and she invited you to stay with her for a couple of weeks while I'm on tour, if you don't have any gigs. No pressure though, I'm sure it could be a little awkward."

Just as he was saying that the door opened and there was a voice that carried thru the hallway. "Who is this chick?"

"Wow, Vince so much for just going out for a short while.." Tommy stated chuckling.

"Can you just answer my damn question, T." Vince said starting to get angry.

"She's apparently Nikki's daughter." Mick said as he walked out of his room.

"Oh..What? I thought Sixx only had 4 kids?..."Vince said confused.

"Well as it turns out, the stripper who Nikki had a thing with for a while got knocked up. You remember the one we called 'Nasty Nichole'? That's Victoria's mother." Tommy explained.

"Knock it off Tommy." Nikki looked apologetically at his daughter.

"No worries. And I think I can stay with Kat for a while, but for now, I'm going to bed." Vikki said walking out of the room.

"We're going to go out of this town with a bang. Like we always do. Everyone call the girls so we can ALL have some fun before we go on Cruefest." Nikki suggested.
♠ ♠ ♠
double update. But don't get used to it. I had time today! so feel special. hope you all appreciate it! as always comments are greatly appreciated.