Olive and Arrow

Arrow Twelve

“Nick.” I heard a small whisper. “Nicholas.” I smirked internally before pulling her on top of me. She gasped as she placed her hands on my chest. I smiled up at her before pressing my lips against hers. She kissed me back quickly. My hands slowly made their way to the small of her back lifting her shirt up ever so slightly. She made no attempt to stop me as I removed her shirt of her body. She blushed as I flipped us over. I looked over her body before meeting her eyes.

“God your beautiful.” I whispered before I kissed her lips again. Her small hands started to lift my shirt. I helped her by lifting my shirt of leaving both of us shirtless, I kissed from her lips to her neck. I kissed up and down it smiling as she moaned softly her hands winding into my hair.

“Nick are you oh god.” I ripped my body of Annie’s pulling her behind me I looked to see Joe and Ashley smirking at us. Annie groaned before burying her head in my shoulder. “So we were checking to see if you were awake. Good to see you are.” He smirked while Ashley laughed. “We have the game today did you forget?” I shook my head no. “Good see you soon.” He smiled before pulling Ashley out of the room. I turned to Annie who was blushing like crazy. I moved so I was leaning over her she looked up at me.

“Morning baby.” She smiled before grabbing my discarded shirt and pulling it on. I smiled down at her before looking over her dressed body. “Are you ready for today?” She nodded her head. I leaned down and kissed her. “Would you like to play in the game today?” She shook her head.

“No… I don’t think I will. Maybe just sit and watch.” She whispered causing me to smile. I nodded my head before walking to my bag to get dressed for before the game. Annie sat on the bed before starting to fiddle with my phone. I smiled before walking over to her.

“Whats on your mind?” She looked up at me. Her eyes were sad and confused.

“I don’t deserve you. I can’t do this to you I’m sorry.” She whispered before getting up and leaving the room. I feel down onto the bed. My head falling into my hands. I walked over to the window only to see Annie rushing out of the hotel bags in hand. I tried to call out to her but my voice was muffled as she got into a cab and drove away.

“What the fuck did you do to her.” I turned at Yale burst into my room, Colton, Adrian, Joe and Kevin following. Yale got closer to me. “You promised me you wouldn’t hurt her. You lied to me.” He yelled trying to grab at me only to be held back by Adrian, Joe and Kevin.

“I… I didn’t do anything… Joe you saw us this morning…. We were fine then she… She just broke up with me.” I explained. Yale looked at me before stopping trying to get to me.

“Then why did she leave?” Adrian calmly answered. I looked over at Colton who looked half dead. “Cole whats wrong?” He looked up with pain filled eyes.

“It hurts… I feel like my heart it breaking...” Yale turned to me.

“Her hearts broken.” He spoke before walking out of the room.. Everyone followed him leaving me alone.

Olive && Arrow

Six months, Six months of being depressed, Of being without Annie… The girl I love.

“Wedding’s today.” Colton smiled slightly as he walked into my room. “Annie’s back.” He whispered. I looked up at him. “Nick you need to talk to her please… Something’s wrong with her.” I nodded my head before walking out the door. I walked through the halls I walked with my head down before I felt a small body crash into mine.

I looked up meeting those green eyes. She looked at me before looking down once more. “Annie.” I whispered. She stayed silent. “Please.. Please talk to me.” She nodded her head. I walked with her up to the roof where we sat down I waited for her to start.

“He raped me.” She whispered. “He raped me and now I’m not clean.. You deserve a good clean girl.” She cried. “Not me.” I grabbed her.

“Your all I ever need.

Olive && Arrow

“Dance with me?” I whispered as the reception continued. Annie smiled up at me before accepting my invitation.

You fill up my senses
like a night in the forest
like the mountains in springtime,
like a walk in the rain
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean
you fill up my senses,
come fill me again.

Come let me love you,
let me give my life to you
let me drown in your laughter,
let me die in your arms
let me lay down beside you,
let me always be with you
come let me love you,
come love me again.

You fill up my senses
like a night in the forest
like the mountains in springtime,
like a walk in the rain
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean
you fill up my senses,
come fill me again.


“Be mine again?” I whispered.

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

“Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day”


“I wouldn’t want it any other way.” She whispered. I smiled as I watched Adrian and Emily dance being happily in love. Like I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five comments please!