Olive and Arrow

Arrow Thirteen

“Sweetie Pie, You are my sweetie pie, My little cutie pie, my little baby pie.” I sang quietly as I rocked Annie in my arms, She giggled and lent her head on my chest allowing me to sway her. After the wedding we sat down and talked, Chris had raped Annie the night before she came to see me, She wasn’t going to tell me until I kissed her then she said it made her feel like a ‘skank’, After I convinced her it didn’t she finally believed me after that I’ve been taking it slow with her, Always making sure she’s smiling. “I love my Sweetie pie, My little cutie pie, My beautiful baby pie.” I whispered before pulling her down with me onto the bed. “Are you okay?” She turned to me and smiled before pushing her lips against mine, I rolled us so we were laying with me on top of her my lips on hers. She opened her mouth our tongues mixing together, I pulled her shirt of her body her hands pulling mine of. “Marry me.” I whispered she pulled away with a questioning glance.

“What?” She gasped, I blushed and looked down. “Nick, I will marry you, But we’re only eighteen and sixteen…. And”

“It’s okay, I get it.” I whispered. “I was stupid to think you’d marry me.” She picked my head up in her hands, and shook her head.

“Nick, I want to marry you, If anyone is stupid it’s me, I’m not pure while you… You’re the purest man I’ve ever met, Your so sweet, You look after me, You make sure I’m always smiling, Remember when we were in the Bahamas?” I nodded my head. “And I was scared to go down the water slide? But you held my hand and went down with me, No other boy apart from Colton and Adrian have done that for me, That’s how I know your special Nicholas Jerry Jonas.” She whispered.

“I love you.” I replied before kissing her, I laughed as she pulled her shirt back on before I pulled mine back on. I ran to the door as someone knocked on it smiling as I saw Sophie smiling up at us. “Hey Sophie.” I picked up my baby sister and walked with Annie down to our parents room.

“Nicky.” She whispered in my ear. “Are you gunna mawwy Annie?” I looked to her and nodded my head. “Good.” She smiled. I laughed before kissing her cheek.

“Colton.” Annie smiled as her brother walked in he laughed and grabbed her from me. “We haven’t hung out in ages.” She smiled, I felt guilty I’d been with her so much I’d taken her away from her family. He nodded his head with a frown. “We’ll hang out tonight?” She asked quietly, He looked up at her and nodded with a smile.

Nicholas Jonas = Taken

Nick Jonas is dating Annie Wilson Life on repeats sister. Finally, The two have looked adorable all tour! Here’s a few Nick-Jay pics to celebrate with.

Image

Mr. Jonas checking out Miss. Wilson… Don’t deny it… We all see it.

Image

Twitter picture by Mr. Joe Jonas.. Caption saying – Right after a kiss with Miss. Wilson… Love you baby Bro!

Image

Nick walking behind Annie and her father SMILING WIN!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short! I'm sorry! Any stories of mine you'd like updated? Favorite lines?