Olive and Arrow

Arrow Fifteen

I smiled as Colton grabbed Annie’s hand and helped her out of the car in front of the restaurant that I’d had made reservations for. I smirked and grabbed her hand from Colton. “Man, Stop tryna steal my girl.” I played kissing her check. Annie shook her head as the pair of us started to play fight over her. “Alright, You win family ties over love ties.” I laughed. She smiled at the two before walking over to Yale.

“Whats wrong with you?” He shook his head, I pouted at him causing him to laugh. “Come on man, Just wanna help you out.”

“I feel so left out with the couples, I mean you have Annie, Adrian has Emily, Joe has Ashley, Yale had Winnie.” He shook his head. “God I sound like a chick.” He mumbled causing the two of us to laugh. I playfully pushed him catching him of gaured causing him to bump into a girl in turn causing her to drop all her books out of her arms. He gasped before apologizing over and over again. I chuckled as I crossed my arms over my chest as Colton flirted and helped the girl up. I turned as Annie grabbed my hand with hers.

“You are an evil man Mr.” She laughed kissing my neck softly, I moaned roughly as she found my pulse point. She pulled away when Yale and Joe walked up to us.

“Hey you two cool it.” The boys looked between the two of us causing Annie to blush while I just laughed. “Awh, Look at that little bro’s getting in there.” Yale smirked before laughing, I watched as Colton handed the girls books back to her. Before placing a hand on her lower back.

“Guys, This is Lauren.” He smiled. “I wanted to apologize for running into her so I asked her to join us for tea.” He explained before looking at him I sent him a smirk causing him to blush.

“Hi, I’m Annie.” Annie smiled with a small smile, Lauren smiled back at her before looking to the ground.

“I’m Nick, This is Joe, Yale and you know Cole.” I smiled as she looked back up again, I watched as Colton grabbed her books of her before leading her into the room. “You were right, Baby bro’s going to get it.” I laughed as Yale pushed me into the resturaunt. I smiled as Annie snuggled into my side, She’d been even more touchy feely with me since last night and I was more than alright with that.

Nick Jonas and Annie Wilson celebrate anniversary.

To celebrate the anniversary of one year, And we decided to join in on the fun, Here’s some Ninnie pictures.

Image

Image

Image

Image

“Hey, What are you doing?” I asked as I walked onto Life on Repeats bus. Colton looked up from his phone and smirked. “Texting Lauren I presume?” I laughed as he winked at me, I shook my head as my own phone buzzed. I picked it up and read over the text before shoving it back into my pocket.

“Where’s Annie?” I asked quietly.

“Back room.” He muttered before going back to his phone, With a sigh I walked into the back room where Annie was reading her book. She looked up and smiled at me as I walked in but I didn’t smile back.

“We need to talk.” I whispered, Her smile dropped as she nodded, I didn’t sit as I looked at her taking what could be my final look, Her bronze hair pulled up into a ponytail, Her green eyes wide with worry and her perfect pink lips frowning. “I want to break up, I know what happened the other night but… But I got what I wanted I can finish with you know.”

“What do you mean?” She whispered tears filling her eyes.

“I got what I wanted you for, We’re done, I don’t want you anymore you were only good for one thing.”

“You don’t want me?” She whispered.

“I don’t want you.” I repeated before walking towards her. “I never ment to hurt you, I just went after what I wanted.”

“Just go.” She whispered not meeting my eyes. “Just go Nick.” I nodded my head and walked of the bus, Once I was outside I pulled my phone out. I’ve done what you’ve said! If you dare try to hurt her I swear to go I’ll fucking kill you…
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone guess what the person threatned her with, Think back to last chapter.