Olive and Arrow

Arrow Fourteen

“Where are you going today?” I asked Annie as we sat beside each other, Her hand resting on my upper thigh.

“No where, Colton and I hung out all last night so I’m yours all day.” I decided to take a chance with her. I picked up a piece of her hair and twirled it in my fingers.

“Your beautiful.” I whispered turning to her, She blushed and looked down as I pulled her into me. “Let me make love to you.” I breathed into her neck faintly feeling her nod, I smiled and kissed up and down her neck as I worked to remove her dress, Once it had slipped of her small frame my hands roamed all over her body as her frail hands moved to my chest unbuttoning my shirt, Once it was lying on the floor behind us I moved my hand over her heart feeling it beat like crazy. “Mine.”

“Yours.” She whispered back as our lips crashed together, As my hands rested on her lower back hers went to my belt and pants undoing each allowing them to fall to the ground, Once I’d stepped out of them I walked us backwards until we fell back softly on the bed, Her underneath me, My lips going to her neck as hers touched my jaw bone, With little effort I was able to lift her up quickly un-snapping her strapless bra before throwing it to the floor with a light thud, My lips continued down the valley of her breasts before kissing the nipple of each before finally working my way to her pulse point enjoying the gasps and moans I was rewarded with. “Nick.” She moaned, I kissed harder letting her know I wanted my full name. “Nicholas.” I smirked and moved back to her lips, Groaning in release as she pushed my boxers down before running her nails up my back to my shoulders.

“Are you sure?” I whispered as I kissed her ear. I heard her let out an airy breathy yes into my hair as I kissed her ear once more before moving down her body to her white panties, With a kiss to each thigh I pulled them down kissing down her body, Once they’d been fully removed I moved back to her, allowing her to wrap her legs around me as I positioned myself. “I love you.” I whispered as I slowly pushed into her, Being inside of my love was so much better than I ever could have imagined, The way she moaned my name which caused me to moan her name was unbelievable.

“Nicholas.” I smiled and kissed her again as I felt her get tighter while I was ready to release.

“Let go baby.” I whispered holding her through both our releases. “I got you.” I whispered as I fell to my side slowly slipping out of her, Before pulling us under the blanket. “That was.” I whispered trying to think of a word to describe it.

“Amazing?” I shook my head.

“Beautiful.” I whispered kissing her as she started to fall asleep on me. “Sleep my baby, Sleep my angle, Sleep my love, Sleep my beautiful,” I sung softly as she slipped to sleep me following after her.

I woke up in the morning my baby still in my arms, I smiled and slipped down so our faces were in front of one and other. With a simple smile I lent forward and kissed her feeling her body against mine, skin touching skin. “Baby, Wake up.” I smiled as she shook her head. “Come on.” I laughed as her eyes opened.

“Shh, More sleep, You wore me out.” I laughed and pulled her on top of me, Picking her up and wrapping the blanket around our bodies as I walked out onto the balcony sitting her on the railing as I stood in front of her, Sheet wrapped around us. “I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.” She whined causing me to laugh.

“But it was too dark in there for me to see your pretty face.” She blushed and pushed her head into my bare chest. “So beautiful.” I whispered with a smile.

“There’s something I want to give you.” I whispered to Annie. She nodded her head smiling. I picked up my shirt and handed it her. “So you can sleep in it.” She picked up the shirt from me and smiled holding it close to her. “Your beautiful.” I laughed before pulling her down onto me, I laughed as she played with my hair pulling at the curls. I smiled and played with her hair smiling at the silky feeling of it. With a small blush I reached for her hand keeping her half naked body on mine. “Do you know how much you mean to me?” She shook her head with a small frown. “If someone held a gun to you I’d jump in front of it, If someone threatened to hurt you I’d hurt them.” I kissed her again. “No-one’s going to take you away from me.” I smiled as she picked up my hand and pulled me towards the piano that stood in the room.

“I want to show you how you make me feel.” I smiled as I watched her start to play.



“You make me want to be a better person.” I shook my head.

“No-one can be better than you.” I smiled kissing her lips. “Do you want to go out to dinner tonight, With your brothers. I feel like I’m stealing you away from them.” I laughed as she nodded her head. “Who knows we might be able to find them a girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you want to happen next?
A girl for Yale and Colton, Comment and tell me if you'd like to be one ;)

Fill this out.
Name:
Age:
Looks:
Boy:
Country: