Olive and Arrow

Arrow Seventeen

“So I’m thinking we should move in together.” I said as soon as I walked into Annie’s hotel room. I looked at her as she stood only in a towel her hair wet.

“Do you mind, We’re not together anymore so you can’t just walk in on me.” She glared causing me to laugh.

“You and I both know you belong to me and I belong to you.” She glared at me before pushing me with one of her arms. “You can’t fight it.” I laughed. “You and I both know it.”

“Your such a jerk! Why do you have to make me feel like this.” I smirked and pulled her into kiss me. She pushed me back I laughed and let her go. “God I hate you.” She hit me.

“No you don’t” I laughed. “Tell me what I can do to make it up to you because I’m going to be there for you and my baby and your going to marry me.”

“You keep saying this but I’m not so sure it’s going to happen.” I smirked and pulled her into me kissing up and down her neck. She moaned as I kissed her. I smirked and smacked her butt.

“Get dressed we’re going out to dinner.” I said before walking out of her room and into mine. I smirked as I got ready for my date with Annie. I pulled on some black boxers followed by a pair of dark skinny jeans, A white V-neck and finally my black leather jacket. I winked at myself in the mirror before walking out he door and back to Annie’s room. I walked right on in again ignoring her glare. I lent down and kissed her before picking her up of the chair and walking out the door. I placed her on the ground as we waited for the elevator. “Whats wrong?” I asked as she was quiet.

“I’m feeling….” She trailed of looking over me. I smirked and lent down next to her ear. I let my tongue out so I could lick it softly.

“Turned on.” She gasped and nodded I laughed and pulled her back into my room. I pushed her up against the door and kissed her lips. “We’re doing this now.” I groaned and started to pull her jacket off. She moaned and kissed down my neck. I laughed and pulled my shirt of allowing her to see my now toned stomach. She gasped and kissed me again. “See this is why you need me.” I laughed. “To take care of you when your like this.” I lifted her shirt of followed by her pants then mine..

Olive && Arrow

I woke up with Annie in my arms. She was awake her hand running up and down my abs. “I told you that you belong to me and I belong to you.” She nodded her head.

“Your like a bad boy now.” She smiled. “But I don’t mind it.” I laughed and rolled onto her. “But I’m not forgiving you yet.” I pouted at her before grinding my naked hips into hers.

“Your right I forgot that you wanna be friends so we can make out.” She looked down and blushed. She pushed me back and got up dressing in her clothes from the night before.

“I have an Ultra sound.” I perked up and got re-dressed too.

“Can I come.” She shrugged I smirked and slapped her ass again. She turned and glared at me.

“Stop that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!