Olive and Arrow

Arrow Eighteen

I smirked at Annie as we sat in the doctors reception, Annie was waiting patiently while I was bored out of my mind. I had other things I wanted to do today but this was important to the baby, To Annie. “Annie Wilson.” I stood up with Annie as we walked into the doctors office. I watched as Annie lifted her shirt up once she was sitting on the doctors chair. He placed jell on her stomach before starting the Ultra Sound. “So you must be the father.” He smiled up at me causing me to smile. I nodded my head and smirked at Annie. “Any questions that you want to know?” He asked both of us as he looked at my girls stomach.

“Can we still have sex?” Annie gasped while the doctor laughed and nodded his head at me.

“It’s perfectly safe to have intercourse just as long as no weight is put on her stomach.” I nodded my head and winked at Annie. “You see that?” He asked us I looked up and at the screen. “That’s your baby.” I could see it the clear shape of a baby was made out in back and white on the small screen. It was amazing one of the most beautiful things I’d ever seen.

“That’s.” I couldn’t finish my words as tears filled my eyes. “My baby?” Annie nodded as the doctor started to clean up the jell on her stomach. I kept looking at the screen as they kept talking. I nodded mindlessly as the doctor excused himself. I looked at Annie as she stood up from the bench. “I’m going to be the best dad.” I kissed the lips of the girl I loved. “I’m going to be the best husband.” I kissed her again smiling as she kissed me back. “So now your going to say yes when I get down on my knee and ask you to marry me.” She raised an eyebrow causing me to smile. “We can do it baby, Your almost eighteen, I’m nearly nineteen.” She smiled and lent into me. “I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you as well.” I smiled as she finally said it back to me for the first time since we’d broken up. “We’re never going to break-up again right.” She whispered looking up at me her big green eyes showed me all her innocence.

“Never again.” She smiled and kissed me again. “So how’s Lauren?” I asked referring to Colton’s girlfriend. I knew the two of them became quick friends.

“She’s good.” She smiled kissing me again. I smiled and pulled her closer.

“it’s so good to have you back in my arms.” I whispered.

‘You were right!” She mumbled. “I belong to you.”

“As I belong to you.” I finished.

Ninnie = Reunite

Even after a break-up it appears Ninnie can’t be stopped. Nick who waas seen kissing Samantha Barks {who we presume caused the break-up between the two} earlier this month was then seen smiling even more than usual as the pair had a deep talk rugged up in their winter coats.

Image

Image

Later that day the pair were seen having a nice dinner with family and friends stopping and posing for pictures with fans.

Image


I laughed and smiled as I looked over the article just as my mother, Sophie and Karen walked onto the bus, I smiled down at Annie’s sleeping figure before slipping out of my bunk, I walked up to them and smiled telling them of the appointment and how Annie and I were together again. I waved as I walked out of the bus and walked towards Ian and my father. “Mr. Wilson.” He looked up and smiled with a nod. “I want your permission to marry your daughter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions.
1. Should Ian say yes?
2. I need a girl for Colton, So everyone but Loren please submit your name if you wish!.
3. How are you?!