Olive and Arrow

Arrow Nine

“Nick, You really didn’t have to take me out to lunch.” I smiled down at Annie as I held her hand as we walked out of the restaurant. I lent down and pecked her lips briefly before leading her towards the park.

“I wanted to.” I smiled as we continued to walk. “Beside’s its what you do for people who you love.” She stopped walking turning me so I was facing her.

“You love me?” I nodded my head.

“So very much, I know we’ve only been together for seven or so months but I really do love you.” She smiled before leaning up to kiss me.

“I’m pretty sure I love you as well.” I smiled before holding her close to me. When I pulled away I grabbed her hand again before walking down one of the paths in the park.

“Nick what’s that?” Annie asked pointing to a shape underneath a tree, She dropped my hand and slowly made her way over to the shape. I was a little way behind her when she gasped turning to me. “Nick call an ambulance.” I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance without delay before running over to Annie. I gasped as I saw the tiny body in her arms shivering, Annie looked up at me tears in her eyes. “She’s knocked out cold.” She whispered worrying about the small girl in her arms.

Olive && Arrow

“Miss. Wilson, Mr. Jonas.” Annie and I stood up at the same time. I grabbed her hand as we stood. “Your parent’s will be here soon, But the little girl, did you know her?” Annie shook her head.

“No sir, We found her in the park.” I replied. He nodded his head and marked it down.

“I don’t want to worry you before your parent’s arrive but I feel you should know something’s about little Sophie.” So her name was Sophie. I nodded my head sitting back down, Pulling Annie on my lap, The doctor took a seat beside us. “Little Sophie, Has been in here multiple times, Being beaten by each foster family she has, Multiple broken bones and fractures.” He then proceeded to tell us more about the little girl Annie had saved.

“My family would like to adopt her.” I looked up to see my parent’s standing with Annie’s parents. “If that’s okay and allowed.” Dr. Shaw nodded his head and motioned for them to follow him my parent’s said they’d follow in a moment.

“You may go into see her, Your parent’s will be in soon.” Annie nodded and walked into the room, My parents came up to me.

“I told her.” They both beamed and congratulated me. We spoke briefly before I walked into the hospital room, My parent’s going after Dr. Shaw. I watched from the door as Annie sat on the bed, Stroking the small girls arm, I walked over to her jumping as the small girl woke up.

“Sophie?” Sophie nodded her head. “I’m not going to hurt you I promise.” She nodded again. “Nick’s parent’s are going to adopt you is that okay?” She nodded again. “How are you feeling?” She just shrugged. “Can you tell me how old you are.”

“Fwee.” She whispered. “I’m fwee.” She clarified.

“Well Sophie, I’m Annie and this is Nicholas.” She held her hand out for me. “We found you today in the park.” She nodded her head. We all looked to the door as our parents, entered.

“Sophie.” my mother started walking over to the small girl. “Is it okay if you come live with us?” Sophie looked at Annie who nodded her head. Sophie looked back at my mother and nodded causing a smile to spread over everyone’s lips. “Well let’s go shall we?” Everyone stood up, I looked at Annie before walking to Sophie.

“Would you like me to carry you?” She nodded her head, I smiled and picked her small body up before grabbing Annie’s hand. Annie smiled up at me shyly as I held her hand in front of our parents. We walked together out to the tour bus where everyone was waiting, I walked up onto the bus Sophie in my arms only stopping dead in my tracks. Sitting on one of the lounges was Nicole, Selena and Chris, Everyone else glaring at them, Annie was laughing with my mother when she saw him. Stopping suddenly.

“Theirs my baby.” He smirked walked up to her and forcefully kissing her. She attempted to push him of her but her only grabbed her hands.

“Christopher.” Yale growled pulling him to the back room by his collar. Adrian and Colton following him.

“Selena, Nicole, Why are you girls here?” My mother asked politely. Annie grabbed Sophie and carried her to her bunk placing her inside. I followed her smiling as I watched her turn on UP for Sophie smiling as the small girl hugged the toy I’d brought her when we went to Disney Land.

“Hey baby.” I whispered leaning down to kiss her lips, She looked at me with sad eyes. “Don’t worry about them.” I whispered once again, She nodded her head. “I love you.”

“I love you.”

“Come on.” I smiled grabbing her hand and pulling her out to the living room where my parent’s were still with Nicole and Selena.

“Nicky.” They both gushed running over to hug me. I smiled awkwardly pushing them of me softly. “Who is this?” Selena asked me rudely pointing at Annie I smiled as I looked at her, Her green eyes meeting mine, I pulled her closer to me.

“This is Annie my girlfriend.” Their smiles dropped.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Annie smiled extending her hand to them, They both just looked at it before getting of the bus. Annie looked at me then our parents.

“Don’t worry about them sweetie.” Dad smiled kissing her forehead. She nodded her head before going to sit with Joe on the lounge. I frowned sitting across from them paying attention to the conversation that everyone was having.

“Mummy, Daddy.” I looked to see Sophie standing at the entrance Annie’s soft toy in her arms. Mum and Dad nodded their head waiting for their new daughter, my new sister to speak. “I had a bad dream.” She whimpered, Dad walked over to her and picked her up, Her small arms wrapping around his neck.

“Do you want to meet everyone?” She nodded her head. “Okay well this is Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.” He pointed out Annie’s parents. “Your brother’s Joe, Kevin and Frankie and Sister Danielle and you know your brother Nicholas and Annie.” She nodded her head before reaching for her new mum. Mum smiled before accepting her daughter.

“Karen, How would you like to come shopping for some clothes for Sophie?” Mum smiled at Karen, She nodded her head, Mum then looked at Sophie. “Sophie would you like to go shopping?” Sophie nodded her head shyly. “Alright let’s go.” She grabbed my fathers hand laughing as Karen grabbed Ian’s. We waved goodbye before starting our conversation again, I looked at Annie my eyes focusing on her lips, Then her eyes. I heard Joe laugh but I didn’t take notice to it.

“I mean it you touch her.” I looked as I heard Yale’s threatening voice followed by Chris’ laughter. He walked over to Annie and grabbed her pulling her up.

“But boy’s she likes it.” He smirked, She pushed him away with all her strength before falling back, thankfully she had her back to me. So she fell into my lap. I wrapped my arms protectively around her waist. I glared at Chris as he did a peace sign and walked of the bus.

“Your okay sweetie.” I whispered she nodded her head before turning to face me. “Let’s go do something.” She nodded her head again. I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bands bus.

“Annie.” Greg and Jack cheered before running up to us pushing one and other to get to her. I laughed as Jack fell to the ground Greg picking Annie up. “I win.” He smirked before placing her down with a kiss to her cheek. “Hey Nicky Boy.” He smirked before pecking me cheek, I laughed and wiped it off.

“No man, I don’t swing your way.” I smirked before pushing him away from me and walking towards Annie who was being passed between everyone else. “So we were going to plan a new youtube video to introduce Life On Repeat, Annie and Sophie.” I smiled sitting down next to Annie.

“Who’s Sophie?” Ryan asked sitting next to us. He smiled at Annie pulling her into him.

“My new baby sister.” I smiled proudly before pulling my girl back to me.

Olive && Arrow

“Hey everyone.” Joe yelled at the camera. “JB here, With our band mates, New friends and new little sister.” He smiled as he looked at Sophie who was sitting on Annie’s lap playing with her hair. I sat beside Annie, Smiling at the pair. “So anywho, This is Life On Repeat, And their band members Adrian, Yale and Colton.” I watched as the boys waved.

“And this is my girlfriend Annie sister to the boys of Life On Repeat and my new little sister Sophie.” I smiled kissing the top of both their heads. Annie smiled up at me while Sophie smiled. “Say hello Sophie.”

“Hewow.” She whispered, Annie smiled down at her as I held them close.

“Now you Annie and boys.” Joe urged.

“Hello I’m Colton and this is my twin Annie.” He waved while Annie said a small hello.

“And I’m Yale.” He smiled from his spot next to Colton.

“And I’m Adrian.”

“And this is a small video so you can say hello to everyone.” Kevin added kissing Dani’s forehead. “So I think we have a live chat coming up soon!.” He added. Looking around for conformation, When I nodded he confirmed it. “So we’ll see you then.” He waved before shutting the camera off. I leaned down to Annie who was starting to fall asleep on my arm.

“Love you sweetie.” She nodded her head.

“Love you.” She murmered before her eyes dropped shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please... :)

Okay so some questions.
Favorite Line? Do you wish Ninnie would happen in real life?