Olive and Arrow

Arrow Eight

“WE START TOUR TODAY!.” Joe yelled as we ran onto the Wilson’s bus, The parent’s had already left for coffee and asked us to wake their kids up, Of course Joe, Frankie and I had agreed instantly. I laughed as I made my way towards Annie’s bunk smiling as I opened the curtain. I smiled wider as I saw her sleeping peacefully her arms holding onto the toy I’d brought her at Disney land. I chuckled as I watched a sleepy Colton, Yale and Adrian walk past me and towards the door in their track pants and tank-tops. I turned my attention back to Annie leaning down to kiss her cheek, Her nose crunched up causing me to laugh, She moved so she was further away from me, I sighed before pulling her to me.

“Wake up sweetie.” I whispered smiling as her eyes fluttered open, She looked around confused, I smiled as she opened her mouth a small yawn escaping her lips. I lent down and kissed her cheek. “Everyone’s waiting for breakfast.” She nodded and started to make her way out, I laughed as she was barley able to keep her eyes open, I smiled before easily picking her up her legs wrapping around my waist. “Come on sweetie, Let’s go.” She tucked her head into my neck her breathing becoming even as I walked of the bus. As I neared our table everyone turned to look some laughing and some awing. I shook my head blushing as I sat down, Annie still seated in my lap. I didn’t bother waking her up, She was just looked far too peaceful to.

“Nick do you want me to take her while you eat?” I shook my head at Yale allowing him to continue to eat, I grabbed a beagle and started to eat, Watching Annie as she slept, I brought my hand up to push hair away from her forehead when I felt a temperature, I put the beagle down before calling my mother over.

“She has a temperature.” My mother put her hand to Annie’s forehead feeling the heat of it.

“Take her back to our bus and I’ll call a doctor.” I nodded my head and lifted her up along with myself, Slowly I walked out towards our bus before placing her into my bunk. I grabbed a chair and watched her waiting for her to wake up. When she did she looked around. I smiled when she looked at me.

“Baby how do you feel?” I asked moving closer to her. She moved so I could slip into the bunk beside her.

“Terrible.” She whimpered, I kissed her forehead whishing I could make her feel better. I let her snuggle into my chest before I pulled down the small TV that was built into my bunk, Pressing play on remote I turned back to Annie.

“What can I do to make you feel better?” I whispered in her ear. She turned to look at me her face flushed.

“Make sure you don’t get sick.” She whispered, I nodded my head before kissing her forehead my eyes closing as I felt the heat of her forehead against my lips. I watched as she started to fall asleep, Five minutes later, My mother, Father, Mr. Wilson and Mrs. Wilson walked on a doctor following them, I moved out of the way so the doctor could check up on her.

“Come on.” My mother whispered leading me out as the doctor checked Annie over. We sat down on the couch as we waited. “She’s my favorite so far Nicholas.” She smiled, I nodded my head.

“It’s different, I’ve never really felt this way before you know. I mean she’s different. She’s so shy and reserved that I feel like she’s my baby and I have to look after her.” My mother started to beam.

“She is your baby so you have to look after her Nicholas.” I nodded my head. “She’s beautiful too.” I nodded my head. “Promise me when you love her, You’ll tell her.” I nodded my head. “That’s my boy.” She smiled and kissed my head. We waited patiently as the doctor came out he spoke to Annie’s parents quietly while I waited.

“Whats wrong?” I asked as he left.

“She has a fever she should be okay in a few days.” Mr. Wilson smiled. I jolted forward as the bus started to move. I watched the parents before I slowly moved towards my bunk, As I got closer I slipped in beside my sleeping baby. She rolled over and nestled her head into my chest.

“Baby.” She nodded her head. “Do you need anything?” She shook her head no before snuggling closer to me. “Okay.” I whispered before closing my eyes. I smiled as I went into a sweet sleep, Dreaming of Annie.

"We are gathered here today to unite this couple in holy matrimony before God. May he watch over and bless these people as they spend the rest of their lives together," he started. "Nicholas, repeat after me, I Nicholas Jerry Jonas do solemnly swear."

"I Nicholas Jerry Jonas do solemnly swear." I repeated.

"To care for my wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer."

"To care for my wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer."

"To watch over her and make sure that she is happy and loved."

"To watch over her and make sure that she is happy and loved."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part." I spoke slipping the ring onto her finger, She smiled as I did so. I then brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

“Annie, repeat after me, I Annie Elizabeth Wilson do solemnly swear.”

“I Annie Elizabeth Wilson do solemnly swear.” She repeated.

"To care for my husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer." He followed on without missing a beat.

"To care for my husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer." She looked into my eyes as she repeated her vows.

"To watch over him and make sure that he is happy and loved."

"To watch over him and make sure that he is happy and loved."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part." She repeated while slipping the wedding band on my finger.

"With the power that God has invested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," Dad finished. I smiled as I lent down to kiss her, Finally having her as mine.

“Nicholas.” She whispered.
“Nicholas wake up.” I was shaken awake, With a jolt my body rolled onto Annie’s. “Your mum said we need to get up for sound check.” I shook my head.

“Baby I don’t want you getting up if your sick.” She shrugged. “At least wear my sweat shirt.” I said before pulling it of my body. I slipped it onto her’s before lifting her up like I did this morning. “I like this, It’s like you’re my very own baby. I have to look after you.”

“You don’t have to look after me.” She smiled.

“I want to.” I said before kissing her.

Olive && Arrow

I smiled as I looked at Annie who was sitting behind the group of girls watching sound check. “So this is a Camp Rock 2 song, Sing with me.”

I, I'm good at wasting time
I think lyrics need to rhyme
And you're not asking
But I'm trying to grow a moustache

I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please
And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla
Otherwise it smells like feet to me
And I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toenail
And I love you when you say my name

If you wanna know
Here it goes
Gonna tell you this
The part of me that'll show if you're close
Gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'll try to do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain
My heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing?
At times confusing, slightly amusing
Introducing me


I smiled as I watched Annie mouth the words with me.

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
La la la la
La la la la la la la la, da

I never trust a dog to watch my food
And I like to use to the word "dude"
As a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective
And I've never really been into cars
I like really cool guitars and superheroes
And checks with lots of zeros on 'em
I love the sound of violins
And making someone smile

If you wanna know
Here it goes
Gonna tell you this
The part of me that'll show if you're close
Gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'll try to do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain
My heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing?
At times confusing, possibly amusing
Introducing me

Well, you probably know more than you ever wanted to
So be careful when you ask next time

So if you wanna know
Here it goes
Gonna tell you this
The part of me that'll show if you're close
Gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'll try to do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain
My heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing?
At times confusing, hopefully amusing
Introducing me

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
Doo doo doo doo

Introducing me


She stood up and clapped as I finished before sitting down, Joe walked back on stage smiling at me as I realized something. I love her
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please