The Prophecy

Chapter one

"Adrianna, Jake is having a party tonight at the old factory, I volunteered us to pick up the alcohol. Meet me at my locker after class" I read the letter with a smile.

I turned around to give Brenda thumbs up, she smiled as an answer. After that I turned my gaze back at the hot teacher named Brandon, damn he was fine!

What? I’m a teenage girl, hot guys is our top priority. Besides he’s only twenty-six years old.

I continued my thoughts as I looked through the window. The last thing I heard before dreaming of completely was Brandon talking about the war of Troy. All I could think of was the up coming party. It’s going to be awesome! Well, Jake always threw great partys. I was proud to be his ex. girlfriend. I know it doesn’t sound like much but it is. Like I’m always invited to his party’s first and he always introduce me to hot guys from other places. We will always love each other but now more like a brother and sister. I already have two brothers but they, like my parents don’t really like me so much. I don’t even know why and one day they sent me to a boarding school, just like that. But I don’t complain. I like my life here. Ever since I came to this school I’ve made quite a reputation of myself and besides my parents at least send me 80 dollars every week so I won’t get in their way, which I happily don´t.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my name was being called from my right. I looked up and saw Brandon looking at me.

"Excuse me, what did you say professor?" I asked.

"I was asking you to answer the question mrs.Lima"

"Oh sorry. You lost me at the tree horse" I said and smiled.

I could hear everybody laugh. At the same time the bell rang and I ran fast to the door but not fast enough.

"Mrs.Lima. Could you stay for a moment please."

You could tell it wasn’t really a question so I stayed. I walked to Brandon’s desk and prepared to take the shit.

"Mrs.Lima. I have decided to give you an A on this class."

My mouth dropped, was he serious? At least he looked serious. I mean don´t get me wrong, I am an A student but not at history. I suck! All I do is dreaming off at class and wishing I were somewhere else.

"Mr.Brandon. Why are you giving me an A?" I asked confused.

"Because you deserve it." He answered as he smiled, put his hand over mine and slowly caressed it.

Oh, so that’s why. I was thinking about smacking him right there or maybe report him. Or I could swep him of his feet but I decided against it. I was happy with the A.

"Well thanks then!" I said happily and walked out of the classroom to meet Brenda, wondering how he reacted now, every male is so stupid.

When I walked to her locker I saw many people but none of them was Brenda. I sighed and turned around, she probably already left. She totally just stood me up!

When I got to my room I gasped. It was lying clothes everywhere, not just any clothes.

"Brenda!" I yelled.

I knew she couldn’t hear me but somehow it felt like she could feel the anger I had. She never learned to pick up after herself. It is always me who had to clean up her mess. But this time she was on her own because I was going to take a nap. I walked to my room and dropped down on the bed, not bothering about taking my clothes off. I fell asleep almost instantly.

"Adrianna!"

I opened my eyes to see Brenda leaning over me.

"Come on! It’s time to get ready." Brenda said an turned around.

"So, did you get the alcohol?" I asked

"Yes, this totally cute guy followed me. You should have seen him."

"So nice for you." I muttered.

"Okay, I’m sorry Adrianna but you have to understand right? He was so hot!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know"

"Thanks. Now move it! We have to get ready." Brenda said and walked to her wardrobe.

I walked to my closet and opened it. As I did a pile of clothes fell on me.

"Man. If I were as rich as you and your family I would have gotten a pile of clothes on me too. But I’m not so I have to stick with my clothes over here." Brenda said.

"For god sake Brenda! Yes you can borrow my clothes."

"Yes! I love you Adrianna!"

"Why do you even care what you wear? Their coming off after only a couple of hours anyway." I said with a smirk.

"Ouch! That hurt Adrianna."

"Yeah. The truth always does."

After two hours we were finally done. I decided to let my long, curly, brown hair be down. As for the clothes, I chose a purple short dress that brings forth my dark brown eyes. Me and Brenda took a cab to the old factory, it only took fifteen minutes to go but we don’t want to mess up the makeup, right?

When we walked out of the cab and towards the building you could faintly hear the beat of the music and the lights Jake had the crew do were vaguely visible through the small windows. This was bound to be good! I opened the door and stepped in with Brenda on my side. Jake had really outdone himself, hiring not only a DJ but a whole waiting staff and even some bartenders who were gladly pouring under aged kids vodkas and martinis. I waved bye to Brenda as I see Jake through the crowd. There was a group of girls surrounding him.

It was actually kind of fun that Jake was the only one of my ex boyfriends I stayed friends with. The other guys was just like the forgotten Christmas presents at the bottom of your closet. But Jake is really important to me since he was my first with everything.

"Jake!" I yelled over the music. The other girls moved quickly away. I smiled to myself.

He looks up and say "Hey Adrianna! I wondered when the queen of the school would show up."

"Yeah, yeah. Don’t call me that."

Then Brenda pops up from nowhere and copied me saying "The truth always hurt, but if I were you I would be jumping of joy with this one."

Before I could tell her off she left with a guy to the dance floor.

"She’s right you know and don’t deny it. You love your life" Jake said with a smirk.

It’s true. I love to be the popular one. All the guys who adored me, the attention, even the jealous girls everywhere.

"So, you want to dance?" Jake asked.

"Later okay? I’m going to grab a drink." I answered.

"I’m going to hold you to it"

"Sounds good." I said and walked towards the bar.

But on my way there I was stopped by a very hot guy. He had black hair that was half long. His jaw was set tightly and his neck accented his built shoulders. His eyes, an enchanted ice-blue colour. He wore an onyx black shirt and dark jeans. I smiled like an idiot not being able to stop, then my brain got a hold of me.

"Hey! I just heard you saying that you wanted a drink so I decided to get you one myself." The guy said and holded out a martini.

"Thank you." I said and took the martini from his hand. At the same time our hands touch and I flinched a little, he was ice cold.

"So, I haven’t seen you in school. Are you one of Jakes friends?" I asked taking a zip of the martini.

"Yeah. I’m just visiting my old home."

"What’s your name?"

"Aidan, you?"

"Adrianna."

"Well Adrianna, do you want to dance?"

"Yeah, sure."

I finished the martini and walked out to the dance floor with Aidan as a new song came up. The strobe light started as we moved with the music. Then suddenly the room begins to spin and the strobe lights looked less and less bright as my brain twirled around my skull.

"Adrianna, are you okay?"

It was Aidans voice. It continued saying.

"Let me take you to the bathroom or something."

I felt myself being dragged but I followed since I felt like shit. Then suddenly I blacked out but not before I could feel myself being carried away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I've posted one story myself ^^
In the beginning I was afraid to, because, I'm not really that good compare to others.
And I'm Swedish so my English isn't really perfect either, so don't be afraid to point out my mistakes, so I can learn.

Either way I hope you enjoy it :)