Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Having fun.

Chapter 10

So once I had the introduction to Dylan and said hey to everyone .we all wanted to do something .
“how about we go paint balling.” said Corbin
“how about we go to the beach.” Dylan whispered
“how about we just stay here and relax and then maybe we could go shopping and get a bite to eat later.” Zac suggested .We all agreed and we got changed into bathing suit.

We just chilled by the pool which was amazing . We had a lot of fun and sat in the sun for hours just chatting . Me and Dylan ended up having a lot of things in common. Yeah they are kind of the same as Zac’s interests but Dylan is a LOT more sporty then him. We liked the same music and he did admit to having a crush on me before knowing me and he would like to take me out on a date next weekend , which I can’t wait till .

After a LONG chat with Dylan and he went to go and chill in the pool with Zac which they were talking about something oh well they must be really close, I went to chat to Corbin because he wanted to talk to me about something but I don’t have a clue what it was so I’m a little worried .

“Hey fuzzy.” (not to take offense out of his hair ‘cause I think its cool his hair it’s just a nickname for the story =] )
“Hey gorgeous.” I hate it when he calls me that I think he likes me .
“so you wanted to talk to me about something,”
“yeah , well I kind of like you a little bit and I know I shouldn’t but I cant help my feelings for you .”
“oh, Corbin I'm sorry but I don’t like you like that .. I feel like you’re a brother to me , and I can talk to you about things that I cant talk to anyone else about . Can we just stay friends please.
“Yeah sure, but if you ever wanna bring me up and the offer just tell me and I will be here waiting for you .”
“ Thank you so much Corb your amazing do you know that . And one day you will find a girl who will love you and lucky to have you .”
“No problem and Yeah I hope so too .”
After the talk a was a bit shaky but I was ok , I must have looked white as a sheet because Dylan came running out of the pool and asked if I was ok .

Dylan’s Point Of View

I think I really like her . She’s amazing everything I ever expected from her . I’ve seen her in interviews and on you tube videos , she doesn’t act like she’s a spoiled brat and to be honest she even said she hated her life style she wishes it could be like mine’s and Zac’s used to be . She’s so sweet , caring ,gorgeous, stunning , down to earth , everything you could wish for in a girl . I finally asked her out and she said YES!! How freaking cool is that . She’s going to my school as well which means that we will be in the same grade and from the looks of it the same classes , hopefully the date next weekend will be good . I can’t wait. But I’m going to talk to Zac before anything else happens .

“I’m going to go and talk to and chill with Zac ok ?”
“Yeah sure .”

“Hey bro.”
“Hey Zachary.”
“dude you know I hate that name ha ha , so whats up ?”
“Erm nothing much just asked Camilla out.”
“Oh you have , cool .”
“yeah , but I don’t know where to take her , any clue .”
“yeah maybe a movie or something .”
“but what film ?”
“maybe ‘ P.S I Love You’.”
“yeah I think I might do that its meant to be a funny film that one.”
“ha ha my bros got a soft side I see .”
“well maybe I do , when I comes to her I do , I really like her , and I'm falling for her fast bro .”
“young love but be careful .”
“I will bro , I wonder what they are talking about.” pointing to Camilla and Corbin.
“I don’t know but Camilla seems a bit off colour.”
“ I will go and check if she’s ok .”
“ok .”

She did seem a bit weird and I didn’t like it .

“You ok ? You seem a bit off colour .”
“yeah I'm fine , its probably the heat difference .”
“ yeah probs.”
After that she seemed ok … we talked for a lot longer and I’m starting to fall for her badly .

Zac’s Point Of View

I wish I never tried to set up Dylan and Camii , it actually breaking my heart for some reason . I wish I could she go up to her and kiss her . Call her my baby . STOP it you have a girlfriend who you LOVE .

I need to tell her but when … I want to be with her and not Vanessa . I want her to be in my bed every night not Vanessa . Yes it sounds strange I’ve fallen in love with a 16 year old and I cant help it. Please god don’t let me get in to trouble for this. It’s not my fault she is just so perfect nothing can change that.

Well I guess I should see how it goes will Dylan and her on the date .