Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

More Memories

Chapter 11

After a couple more hours and it ended up being 5 we decided to hit the mall because 1. It would be quieter and 2. Because it was getting later and everyone wanted to go out .we all traveled in 2 cars , mine which Zac drove because I don’t have a license yet and I will be getting it tomorrow and I cant wait for it. The second car we got in to was Ashley’s Range Rover . When we got to the mall we went our separate ways the girls went one way and the lads went the other way . Once we got in to one store ‘Abercrombie and Fitch’ Vanessa was meeting us up in there, she wasn’t nasty we had a little conversation ,we had a lot of fun , buying , trying on , laughing , joking and taking pictures .

With the girls

“Ashley do you think everyone will forget about the pictures.” asked Vanessa

“To be honest, No .” Ashley replied .

“Oh ok .” she sounded worried so I stepped in .

“sorry to butt in Vanessa , but I think you should stop worrying , yes you have don’t something really stupid and I'm sure people will get over it in time.”

“Yeah your right, I’m sorry I have been rude to you its just I'm under pressure.”

“yeah I'm sure you have .”

“want to start fresh?” I didn’t really want to but I don’t want her finding out I like Zac so I have to be friends with her.

“ Ok.” Ashley had a little smirk on her face because she knew I didn’t want to be her friend .

“Right lets all go to star bucks to get a coffee.” I suggested .

“ Say what ?! I’ve never heard a British teenager want coffee.”

“well I'm addicted to the stuff .” we were laughing and joking about it until I thought .

“why don’t we get the guys to come and we can decided what to do when they get here .”

“Ok I will text him.” Vanessa said

With the lads
(Dylan’s point of view.)

As the girls left us to do their shopping we decided to go to the arcade that is in the mall . We had a good time just hanging with my brothers …well my real brother and his mates , they are like brothers to me. It was fun until Lucas brought up the Camilla issue.
“ So how are you and Camilla doing ?” he asked interested .

“ We aren't dating yet, but I am taking her out next Saturday. “

“Oh very nice. Where are you taking her ?”

“I dunno yet , I might take her to see a film and eat something on the way home .”

“yeah that sounds like a plan.”

“ you can stop off at Zac’s or even her’s …I’ve been told that he doesn’t really care if she has a boyfriend or not.”

“thanks for telling me that .” I said sarcastically.

“Any time bro.”

Zac came over to save the day , “Come on we are going to star bucks to meet the girls.”

“Ok.”

When we got there all of them were smiling and laughing , her smile glistened in the lighting , it was amazing. Then I saw Zac completely ignore Vanessa and gave Camilla a hug . I know Vanessa deserves it .she cheated on him, because he was smiling at another girl, I used to like her but all the fame's gone to her head, and now she’s not the same Vanessa she’s ‘Baby V’ which I really don’t get because she’s not 16 she’s 18 going on 19 its pathetic.

I went to give her a hug and it sent chills down my spine. She’s simply gorgeous, in school know one is going to get her and I mean no one .