Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

The house.

Chapter 12

Camilla’s Point of view

After everyone got their drinks and stuff we decided to go to my house and everyone would stay up and watch films in my film room . Which was huge , not to brag but I don’t get why we would need it.

20 minutes later we were home and the lads started picking out films. While us girls went in to my room to just put comfy clothes on . And so we could settle down later , and watch the films . The room had five three-seater sofas. And it went , Me and Dylan , Ashley and Jared (he came just before we went to get changed , Monique and Corbin ( we think they like each other but , he kept staring at me . ) , Vanessa and Zac , also Lucas and his girlfriend Emily .It was a great night and after the third film everyone was asleep but me and Ashley so we decided to go up to my room and eat some ice-cream whilst having a girly chat.

“So I saw the look on your face when Vanessa asked to be friends .” Ashley said .
“ha ha , well to be honest I don’t .”
“and that’s because …”
“ because I think I have fallen for Zac.”
“I knew it . You two seem to get on mega well .”
“yeah I know but I think I'm just going to leave it …”
“why?”
“because I'm 16 Ashley he is going to be 20 in a months time.”
“true. But if these feelings get worse you have to tell him babe.”
“I know I do but….”
“ but what?”
“never mind .”
“ok. Want to watch a film ?”
“ sure what do you want to watch .”
“how about Pirates of the Caribbean.”
“sure a whole 2 hours of Orlando Bloom I'm not complaining.”
“ha ha yeah I heard hes very nice.”
“he is. I met him.” Ashley screamed as soon as I said that.
“NO FREAKING WAY.”
“yes way now calm down, you will wake the others .”
“ ha ha .true true.”
We set the DVD in the player and pressed play. I was thinking of what to do with Dylan and Zac . After the film was finished Ashley was still hyper. So we watched the second film of POTC. Whilst watching it I decided to ask Ash what she thought .

“Ashely I need your help”
“ oh with what?”
“ well I don’t know if I should say with Dylan . I really like him but I kind of really like Zac too and I'm stuck between them .”
“ well follow your heart try it out with Dylan first to see what happens and if you cant lose the feelings then you are going to have to tell him hon.”
“ I don’t want to wreck anything though.”
“ I know but just follow your heart .”
“thank you Ashley.”
“no problem.”

We turned back to the film and we both fell asleep instantly .

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes I turned around to see everyone lying down on my bed with me . That’s weird I thought because it was only me and Ashley on here . There was Ashley , Zac , Dylan and I at one end of the bed and at the other there was Jared, Momo, Corbin and Lucas. I haven't got a clue how we all fit on my bed thought . I looked to find my Alarm clock and it said 10:00 am . So I decided to wake everyone up and I would make breakfast for them all.

“BOOOO” I heard someone shout .

I screamed so loud all Dylan could say was ‘OWCH’
“awww I'm sorry baby, but you shouldn’t have done that.”
“hey its not my fault it was the lads fault , and the girls just went along with it.”
“ Oh my gosh you guys I hate you.”
“ thank you.”
“your welcome , so who’s in for a cooked breakfast ?”
“ MEEEEE” Dylan shouted . We all laughed

The rest of the day went quick. It was so much fun it was unbelievable.