Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

School time.

Chapter 13

It was 6:30, I got woken up by the most worst sound you would want to get woken up by at 6:30 on a Monday Mourning,. I managed to get myself out of bed , took a hot long shower. It felt amazing on my skin I would always have one in the morning and when I come home from school or dance. I just feel dirt without having one. So I made my self look natural, And because I have perfect wavy/curly hair I just didn’t want to look to much of a effort (not being big headed or anything).I applied as little make up as possible , I put a coat of clear lip gloss and a little eyeliner. Everyone says I have the most nicest bright blue eyes, which I think are horrible. I wore some jean shorts, a yellow shirt and on top of that a jean waist coat which was matching to the shorts, and I wore some flats. When I was done I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

Dad was in the kitchen waiting for me, he made my favorite. PANCAKES. I love them so much. Once I finished eating them it was 8:00 so I decided to go in to my car and the Cayenne because I didn’t want my Cayman to get scratched or get wrecked , I would only use that for the weekend, oh and I didn’t tell you did I ? I passed my drivers license. On the way there I picked up Dylan from his parents house , which may I say was very nice .

I knocked on the door twice , and this stunning woman opened the door in what looks like she has sweats on and a apron on top.

“DYLAN” she yelled.
“ COMING.” is what I heard him calling from upstairs.
“Hey I’m Starla”
“Hey Mrs Efron , I’m Camilla.”
“Oh sweetie , I know who you are, my boys are very fond you. And please call me Starla.”
“Thank you.”
“You’re welcome hunnie , come inside David is in the kitchen and so is Zac. Dylan should be down any minute.” as I walked in.
“I will be down in 10.” I heard Dylan shout.
“hurry up you need to get this poor girl to school on her first day.”
“ I know I know.”
As I walked through the door I could smell something frying , and I guessed I was right , David was cooking Zac his breakfast.
“David this Is Camilla.” Starla said he walked up to me and shook my hand.
“Hey Mr Efron.”
“ Oh call me David Please.”
“Ok.” I said with a sweet voice.

The whole time I was in the room I could see someone staring at me and it was Zac. The only reason why I was so calm was because Zac was there , he kind of always calmed my nerves a bit when he was in my presents.

“Do you ever cook your own breakfast?” I said to him .
“ Yep, when I am at my apartment. It’s just I wanted to see you before your first day of school.”
“Ahhh ok.”
It was really sweet that he cared. When he smiled he gave me butterflies in my tummy.
And then came in Dylan all ready.

“ hey babe , you look stunning today.”
“ thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself.” I gave him a little wink.
“ right lets go.”
“ ok. Bye Starla , David, and you Zac I hope you have a boring day to Zac.”
“ bye” Starla and David said at the same time. On the other hand Zac. Gave me a hug and whispered something in my ear that only I would know what he said.

“ Everyday is boring, your not in it , you make me smile and you make me happy.”

I was kind of confused when he said this but I will ask it him later , when he comes round. And yes on his own. He’s coming round to keep me company whist dad is in a meeting.

We said our goodbyes once more , and left for school. It was only about 10 minute drive, so we got there about 8:35am, which means, we had enough time for him to show me around a little. I parked the car, when I got out I saw some guys wolf whistle at me , and I heard a phew more groans coming from the girls , I just hope people think I’m different not some daddy’s rich girl. I was feeling a little nervous, and I think Dylan could tell that , because he whispered in my ear that I would be fine and he grabbed my hand and held it , not scared of anyone who would see. When we got through the main doors, I could hear,
“ ‘sup Dyl?”
“ how was your weekend?”
“ who is the new hottie?”

When we both heard that we both stopped in our tracks, and then Dylan introduced me.

“ Hey Craig. This is my girlfriend Camilla , she has just transferred here from the UK.”
“ OH MY GOSH.”
“What?” Dylan asked with a confused face.

He pushed Dylan out of the way, and shook my hand.
“ you are the Camilla Waite from England ?”
“yes I am why?”
“ Dude, you are every guys fantasy.”
“ Thanks I guess.” I said with a smile. Thank god Dylan said something.
“nice chatting to you Craig see you at soccer practice.”
“ yeah dude, nice meeting you Camilla.”
“ yeah you to.”

We were on our way to the office , when we were stopped by 2 cheerleaders. One was blonde but natural and the other was brown.

“ Hey Dylan.”
“ hey girls , do you know Camilla?”
“ OH MY GOSH.”
“ I’m Amber” said the brown haired.
“ I’m Claire” said the blonde
“ why do I get that from everyone today ?”
“ well because you are amazing at cheerleading that’s why?!”
“ thank you I guess .”
“ why don’t you come to cheer practice at lunch and then maybe If you want to you could join us.”
“ well I was kind of wondering if I could have lunch with Dylan here….”
“ baby don’t worry, I have soccer practice so we couldn’t do lunch anyway , I was hoping you would try out.” he knew I didn’t want to do anything like cheerleading. He looked at me with pleading eyes and he looks so cute.
“ ok I will do it , I cant resist his puppy dog eyes .”
“ awesome. Meet you in the locker rooms at lunch.”
“ ok.”

So they headed off in a different direction .and so did we. When I got my timetable. I was in every class that Dylan was in , except gym but that’s it. The day went fairly quick , I decided to join the cheer team and instantly everyone liked me , which was strange, and including the head cheerleader. The whole team is pretty amazing actually , there’s some cute guys in there as well, and yes they aren’t gay. Some where but whatever who cares they could cheer like no other team I’ve seen before. Once I dropped Dylan off I went to take a shower. All I could think about is what Zac said ,I can’t get him off my mind . I know its crazy but its true.