Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Things are getting better

Chapter 15

Camilla’s point of view.

I heard the horrible sound go off on my alarm clock, I wanted to stay in bed for longer, but I knew I had to get up for school. But at least I get to spend some time with my boyfriend. Which made me smile. I opened my eyes and there was someone sleeping next to me still. Oh crap! I forgot I came up here with Zac last night. I took my stuff that I needed for the day in the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and then put some clothes on, a put a little bit of make-up on, and some nice summer clothes on. One thing I love about California is that you can still walk around in shorts in September and people don’t think your crazy! So I walked out the bathroom to find an a wake Zac.

“ Morning” I said with a bright smile.
“ oh hey good morning, I’m really sorry I fell asleep here I didn’t mean to.”
“ It’s fine Zac, don’t worry about it.”
“ Are you sure?”
“ Yes I’m sure nothing happened.”
“ True that.”
“ So what are you doing today then?”
“ Well I’m planning on meeting Vanessa later today, to just talk about things and how I’m feeling. I should really back her up on this picture thing, not push her away.”
“ Yes you should. You’re just feeling a little insecure and that is probably why your acting the way you are. “
“ Your probably right. I should get going anyway.”
“ Yeah you should I’m off out anyway to school soon.”
“ Yeah, good luck with the cheer squad today”
“Thank you, and good luck with Vanessa” giving him a hug. And with that he left.

Fast forward to lunch.

So Dylan has soccer practice again, and I have cheer practice, I suppose it isn’t that bad. Although the team does need a little bit of work doing to it. Such as more tricks, more confidence, more dance, different routines. The routines maybe tradition but they are getting a little outdated.

Fast forward to after school.

We were able to skip last period so we could practice more on the new routines, which to my surprise they all picked it up quite quickly. Which I was happy about. We heard a group of guys walking up to us wolf whistling, and then I heard.
“Hey baby.” It was Dylan. He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
“ Hey gummy bear, what are you doing here.”
“ Well coach gave us a 30 minute break before we start so we decided to see how my baby is doing for the new routines.”
“ Oh right cool. Well they are doing amazing actually, they are brilliant. ”Which I got a lot of thank you’s and some no we aren’ts .
After a bit Dylan and the rest of the soccer players went to practice. We on the other hand we got really hot, so we decided to go in to the gym.

After 2 hours of practice in the gym we decided it was enough, and we all got out stuff together and went home. However, Kara the head cheerleader asked if I wanted to join them in their limo for homecoming. I accepted and said thank you for asking me. I walked to my car, and I saw Dylan there leaning against it.
“ Hey beautiful.” He said smiling.
“ Hello there Mr Sexy, how are we doing on this fine afternoon.” And I kissed him.

After that, I took Dylan home, and went up to my room to change and had a shower. I did some of my homework, which I kinda struggled with but I dealt with it. And then my daddy came home. He looked so tired, worn out, hes been working so hard lately.
“ Hey daddy, how was your day?” I came down the stairs and hugged him.
“Hey sweetie, it was fine thank you, how was yours? “
“ It was good thank you. Should we order some pizza, since both of us are pretty beat?”
“ Yeah go ahead and order pizza.”